How much BTC for a gf like this, unironically?

Attached: 1537221807840.jpg (1109x1035, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9E62iA6KCIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd pay 10000 BTC for that pizza.

Gutter trash like that will date you for free, if you're good looking and not autistic

>OP thinks women are the solution to his depression.
OP you need to be your own human if you want these dumb thots.

that's really bad pizza

Looks fairly mediocre for a pizza. It's weird, because I used to think of Papa Johns as the gold standard as far as chain pizza places go, but nothing can top places that make real pizza, such as local pizza places where you live. Papa Johns IS still the best chain pizza, but that's not saying much, considering how bad the competition is

If you are banking about 6k a month then you have here.

So basically you need to be making 1 BTC in trades a month to get her at current prices.

Chubby braphogs and mediocre pizza makes for the perfect night

I'm having 0.14 btc, where find gf at these price

Damn, that thigh thic and them toes...fuck.

Woah, imagine the smell

literally man feet
0/10

gtfo

not even being funny

phat girl gonna bankrupt you

is this the cause of global warming?

Do you think she would let me sniff if I showed her my 8 btc stack?

Attached: A3F.jpg (1920x1280, 313K)

Attached: CJarPiVWgAYQ6se.jpg (720x960, 128K)

this thing is so dirty and nasty looking. please stop posting it

You're actually lost. Continue chasing those tiny teens you fucking pedo. Blast yourself senpai.

You have low IQ and shit taste. I would assume you are an incel, that must be the reason why you are attracted to this trash. How pathetic

I find her incredibly sexy and I think people who are grossed out like this are prob gay

>incel
>low iq
>pathetic
Stop throwing out buzzwords. Go back to watching your chinese cartoons where they speak in that fucking computer language. Go touch your penis to those autistic artworks. These dickless virgins getting to excited.

confirmed, based, and redpilled
and after she's too full to eat, I'd get out the funnel

>buzzwords
You can't just call facts "buzzwords" lol

>roastie thinks her feelsies/opions are fact
cute

>being this butthurt that normal people think that creature is gross

Look at that foot. jfc no thanks.

Venezuela

>if you are good looking and not autistic
There is the catch

her skin is youthful. Milkers more than adequate and perky. Hare face is more than alright - would be smoking hot if thin.

like 2 usd and some xanax, perhaps a gift card for a foot parlour

who is she??

I'd chow down on that pie, and I don't mean the za

she has the autismo face

Yall niggas ever sucked toes?

Lol okay retard. Bitch looks like she has toenail fungus. You're so damn desperate it's hilarious.

Yeah AS A JOKE, id never find that sexy fucking yuck

Me too, I once put an entire foot in my mouth and licked those toes for like 20 minutes. Just as a joke though. Gross

'pointy elbows' level shit there

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH JUST SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

are american wamen the most disgusting creatures on earth?

Yes. Big smelly brutes with zero (0) feminine charm or grace. Fat mutants who shit out other fat mutant larvae that grow up to be walmart shoppers on those little mobility go carts

Completely get you man it's top-shelf humor.
I also ate out mf gf's ass once for a while just to try it shit was so funny but i could never enjoy it sexually fucking weirdos man

Attached: 1525620026363.gif (198x257, 884K)

you've been brainwashed by fatpositive movement. fatpositive goal is to trick men to fuck fat ugly chicks. means more overall women produce more children. means more slaves for the system, means more competition and lower wages. and more taxes for the Shlomo. just fucking understand...

Literally same. I used to think Papa John's was it man. It's just slightly higher quality cardboard and marinara.

This nigger right here is fucking WOKE. Listen, you are attracted to fat bitches because you fell for a jewish SCAM. You even fell for their marketing buzzwords and started using words like "thicc" to describe what everyone else in the world would call "obese."

less than one. Unless you're an actual neckbeard fat piece of shit, you can get a cow like this just by not being mean to her. Aim higher.

Attached: 1533071242915.png (557x375, 268K)

you know it's true

$100 of bitcoin per night

no

>by not being mean to her.
you know nothing

Shes a whale. Don't be a dick and compliment her ability to catch her breath after stuffing her fat face and don't mention her rolls or cottage cheese ass and she's yours. BBW isn't my thing. That's how I'd play it if I were a chubby chaser.

Attached: 1531416353631.jpg (163x250, 6K)

>if thin
Her BMI is probably 23 to 24, which is still a healthy weight.

Nobody cares about health here. Only dick raising ability.
Those two can be divergent.

I'm sorry to hear that you're gay.

>she doesn't eat the crust which is the best part so you get to eat them

She's a keeper.

Projecting here quite heavily boyo. Literally nobody gives a shit about if a woman is healthy or not if she looks decent.

honestly based

3 pizzas worth of btc per day

>implying you wouldn't berry your dick so deep in her you'd need a neurosurgeon to remove it
it's ok user, it's 2018, you can be gay

I’d raw dog her and not pull out to be hosnest

depends on the restaurant
Pizza Hut / Dominos / Papa Johns crust? Not so good.

I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to Jow Forums, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive woman dressed scantily and posing seductively with some retarded caption like 'How many [insert random shitcoin] to fuck a women like this?' or some other stupid shit. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "flash" and pizazz in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced an obese girl to let you fuck her.

oh, you're just a retard. Brush up on your reading comprehension.

t.

youtu.be/9E62iA6KCIQ

muh muh muh reading comprehension

stop stuttering sweety. You won't get belted this time.

n-n-not the b-b-belt, nnnnoooooooooooooo

Attached: 1530283065117.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Jesus Christ what did that dog eat.

The amount of virgins who orbit plastic Instagram whores in this thread is staggering. This woman probably wouldn't even make eye contact with you.

And?

thank god

he smelled your face

>mad jealous roasties ITT

>overweight
>poor diet
Don't need BTC for that, you can get them for free