So all he managed so far is thanks to Allah pulling universe strings but if he gets brain concussion by Mayweather in...

So all he managed so far is thanks to Allah pulling universe strings but if he gets brain concussion by Mayweather in near future it won't be Allah's fault of pulling wrong universe string but his own?

Attached: e2Y9qSUvzOY.jpg (1080x1080, 168K)

Allah doesn't interfere in human world unless it's something critical , his victories are thanks to God because God gave him a strong body and a sharp mind , don't understand things like you want

define critical moment for god intervention

Alien invasion

Like sending prophets when humans are suffering , or need guiddens

what if he sent to those alien invaders a messenger of their of own with message similar to one in Quran but with characters of their own galaxy?

aliens are just another word for demons

If it means them attacking wh*tes only then we join them

Well it seems your god chose clown world for all.

why would God help a world where everything falls into place and no one undergoes sorrow and hardships? that'd just be called Heaven
also stop saying "clown word" that's cringe!

>inb4 this thread gets taken over by Jow Forums femcel

People with a legitimate wrestling background are the only ones in MMA who I believe could beat a boxer in an MMA fight. Everyone else still gets bodied because theyre fucking trash at the martial arts they claim to know.

Don't worry , all shia scholars agree that the messiah is going to appear in our life times , he said that himself his name is (al imam al mahdi ) you can meet him if you go don't sin for 40 days

Yeah he thanks God for his life... Just like a Christian would do

Are you retarded OP ?

The world isnt bad enough for him to appear really maybe 100 or 150 years when humanity falls to it's lowest

I am not a scholar to say , but shiskh bahjat said that a freind of his asked the imam and the imam said that he will fight with him

world in general isn't going in directions set by Quran though

>Just like a Christian would do
Yeah and they too get rekt anyways.

>j
this actually triggerrs me
j sounds out of place it should be g
just say bahgat

Ok , are you shia tho ?

I was talking about christianism. I respect islam but I don't take it seriously thus I ALWAYS assume you guys are just messing around lol

also, about God "interveining"
the Holy Spirit is always within you, serving as guidance if you let it
It is made solely for that, so if you want a Holier guide during your troubles looks like you chose the wrong religion (assuming you picked Islam)

No, I don't even follow islam lol

We believe that God guides you too , just like Satan can affect your thoughts so can god it's called الهام

Based Spiritposter

Kek , I'm surprised you know sheikh bahjat

I dont

You forget that MMA fighters train in kicks and most american boxers don't
Also elbows

qts

Muslims don't believe in demons. The closest thing they have are evil genies.

Kinda cringe seeing muslims larping about his victories.North africans/indonesians happy for a russian muslim.
Same thing as me being happy for mcgregor winning fights because he is catholic.

I agree. There are also cringey Russians on the board who think Chechens aren’t Russians.