I'm so fucking tired of missing this shit...

I'm so fucking tired of missing this shit. Tilray hurts to look at because I've spent the last five fucking years of my life researching and investing in weed stocks, only to turn away for one fucking second and end up missing the LARGEST run by less than a month? What the literal fuck.

BARELY made it through on crypto, for fuck sakes. But.. how the fuck do you catch these fucking behemoths from a mile away? First it was just APH, Aurora, Canopy and a few others that anyone only gave a shit about. NOW THERE'S LIKE A FUCKING HUNDRED. I'm walking away from marijuana with pennies compared to the fucking +100ks people gained in the last month. Why am I so risk averse? I play with money that I can afford to lose and the small plays end up netting me 100-400% gains BUT a gain of that size on $100 is fucking nothing. I caught TSLA early, I caught 3 marijuanas early, fuck I CAUGHT Stellar EARLY. But it's all fucking petty plays because anytime I try to make a big play I END UP LOSING AN UNGODLY AMOUNZSOIUDFgzhjdsoidfgzdshjfgizos;ifdgbnjzoid;fgjhzoidu;fbhzodiuf;bzonuhbidfhzoiudfbvzoihd;fbvo;zidjfbo;zindfb

Attached: zsdvzsfvzdfvzxc.jpg (310x162, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

conventment.com/tge
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one saw it coming

conventment.com/tge

This is the only weed-related project I’m investing in. There’s a lot of them out there and you have to really be careful.

Attached: F94E33AD-9DE7-4DD4-AB9F-4E7A85E508DE.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Tilray is crashing

cgc crashing its ogre

aurora is also crashing and ran out of shares on robinhood

It's not only in stocks. Weed coins are also rising in the crypto space.

Sold my MJ shares today. It was a solid 1 month run.

Will I be able to buy Canopy Rivers tomorrow on Robinhood?

Feel better now?

Should I buy the top of some random weed stock? Made great gains on Aphria this year.

Fuck cgc...
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: tenor.gif (498x298, 1.76M)

Kek

I have never seen anything in the stock market like this absolutely autistic freak.

- It gapped up 50% at the open
- Day gain topped out at +94%, peaking at $300, higher than most of the companies in the S&P
- Over the next HOUR, an absolutely bogtastic megadump ensued, barfing up THE ENTIRE DAY'S GAIN, and at one point was actually down on the day.
- Trading halted 5 times

lol

It's like Bitcoin 2017, only it's happening within the legacy market, which makes it even funnier.

I owned the MJ fund until today. Yesterday I noticed that they had added TLRY. I immediately said to myself "yeah, I need to put a stop in on that." My stop got hit and I'm now out. I made 18%, and I don't feel too bad about that, because this shit is about to crash and crash HARD.

What we just saw today was the equivalent of the day that BTC hit $19K.

Canopy Rivers then Acreage Holdings in a month or two. Beware of volatility on Canopy Rivers on opening day. I'm not saying don't touch it but be cautious. This is what happened to Australis Capital (Aurora Cannabis' US venture capital spin-off) on its opening day today. Those prices are in dollars btw.

Attached: AUSAlmao.jpg (966x305, 50K)

This shit is begging for a crash. What do you think is gonna happen once the stock lockup expires in January?

Dude are you me? Same boat here but $100? Lol do at least 1k or don't bother

I wanna meet the dude that probably got his buy orders filled in the upper 280-300 range, now thats what I call BOGGED

Trying to predict anything about TLRY at this point is futile, IMO. The table is going to be cleared at some point, but many, many people, on both sides of the trade, are going to get rekt along the way.

Oldfag boomer traders on Twitter are shitting themselves over today's price action, haha, this was so nuts.

We are truly living in the era of Kek.

I saw $300 today and thought I was having a fucking seizure, this shit makes no sense, I’m just gonna be happy with the gains I made when i shorted and wait for the market to figure itself the fuck out.

Weed stocks are a waste of time because there is too much uncertainty. As long as the federal gov keeps it illegal, shit like this will act like tesla’s stock. You’re better off investing in chainlink or playing with stock options

TLRY is an absolute joke and has zero chance of producing enough to live up to their market cap. Sure it sucks missing out on a relatively quick 10x, but if you've been holding good companies for over a year then you've already made a shit load of money.