Mexicans, whats up with Lord Nazi Russo? What do you think about him?

Mexicans, whats up with Lord Nazi Russo? What do you think about him?

Attached: 14960542991610s.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZ5Pf9lHqg4
youtube.com/watch?v=SyB4EDZsb_k
youtube.com/watch?v=vU8Ukvlbtz4
youtube.com/watch?v=TpBZgWzkrAM&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope this retard gets lynched and eaten by Aztecs

why do russians keep talking about it? it was a billion years ago

From what I heard, he was a diving instructor in Mexico, got fired due to violent behavior, and instead of returning to his home country, he decided to stick around and become an internet celebrity, filming himself insulting Mexicans. Then the locals got really pissed and lynched him. He’s in a coma now.

He's a celebrity in prison now.

Attached: Lord-Nazi-Ruso-2.jpg (600x338, 52K)

is not in a coma
he is in prison, a group of people entered his apartment and he apparently killed one in the confrontation
they sentenced him

>Then the locals got really pissed and lynched him
If by lynching you call him fending off hoards and hoard of beaners all by himself and killing one beaner teenager in the process, then yes, he was "lynched"

He really should have went back to Russia when he lost his job

What? Which one is it? He's in a prison coma?

He had more than $30k in savings

>he decided to stick around and become an internet celebrity, filming himself insulting Mexicans.
Wrong, because he was doing absolutly the same when he was living in Russia. And job wasn't his anchor because then he is a stock market millionaire. But he is shithead
I hope he will be in solitary confinement until the end of his days.

He was a victim, he cannot help himself. The authorities were aware of his mental problems and erratic behavior and did nothing

i am certain this man has no ball hair

Attached: download (3).jpg (275x183, 8K)

He was never in a coma. Someone took a picture of him sleeping in the hospital and started this rumor, and this was years ago.

>Wrong, because he was doing absolutly the same when he was living in Russia
Yea, he was a schizo in the first place

I think most Mexicans have a favourable view of him

No , even mexico is preferable to r*ssia

youtube.com/watch?v=kZ5Pf9lHqg4

FUCKING MIERDA

How is one man so based?

>Out of shape fatass
>Goes to foreign country
>Harasses and assaults people while yelling the few words he knows in their language
>Takes on 50 angry mexicans and chops one up and survives

Attached: pepe_shocked_eyes.png (304x288, 22K)

dios mio desu

No one thinks about him anymore hes an old meme, last i heard hes in jail and got no assistance from the russian embassy or anything, they Just letting him rot there

He got saved because the police was there

He went to the safe part of mexico

This must be one embarrassing defeat for Mexico... No wonder you've been trying to cover it up.

lmao I remember the video where he got lynched

He's just an insane man in jail, we don't have a deficit on that

They where running away from him when he got up at 2:19. lol One russian took on a whole town of mexicans.

youtube.com/watch?v=SyB4EDZsb_k

Attached: rusocancun510-660x438.jpg (660x438, 28K)

He went to a peaceful state where people arent used to violence, he would have been beheaded in another part of mexico

rate youtube.com/watch?v=vU8Ukvlbtz4
Scuba diving can damage your brains and make a fat shizo out of you
don't dive

Attached: 56percent.jpg (1080x1003, 71K)

No it cant

>This must be one embarrassing defeat for Mexico... No wonder you've been trying to cover it up.

Wut? No one is covering shit up, he got 37 years for murder, this was actually a win, one of the few times the police actually stopped a lynching, mostly becuase it happened in Cancun, had it been in a smaller plsce he would be dead, like that Black colombian guy that got burned Alive a few months ago somewhere in Puebla or estado de México

yes it can

The neo-Nazis are people who live in their world with supposed arguments of superiority, in my opinion, in fact, there are many neo-Nazis on motorcycles in Guadalajara, I don't know what the hell they are doing here, when I was a kid I passed by one of them and just He looked at me and smiled, I thought he was going to beat me up for being meztiso

From the few sources I've recollected about this case I have a lot of concerns about our immigration policies.
1. Guy was not mental, at all. He had lots of savings with himself, either by stocks of illegal shit. He faked being mad because acting like a cunt while being legally "mentally ill" would get him out of a lot of trouble.He may be a highly smart sociopath doe.
2. Little faggot has self-steem issues and acts tuff only against women, children and midgets. No wonder why he had such a long run in southern Mexico. If that nigga tried to pull that shit in central/north Mexico he would've get his ass handed real quick. This actually proves he planned it all along.
3. Our immigration policies are/were shit. This guy apparently had some runnings with the law and the looney bin in Russia before coming to here. Did the authorities here got any kind of a background check? How did he manage to get in here so easily? Fucking hell.
4. He may be a mudkranian, no need to stir shit up with ruskies.

wtf i hate mexico now

To be fair he was very dangerous, it looked like he could kill a little kid. Mexicans did good

Where did he settle in Mexico?

nvm, i read the post from mexican user where he says it was in Cancun

Cancun

For locking the russian or killing the colombian?

So youre saying he wasnt schizo just because he had money?
He was clearly crazy, you say yourself he had run ins woth the looney bin in russia. Nobody "pretends" to be schizo for decades

He might be right, I saw a russian news piece about him that was made long before his adventures in Mexico. He was beating up random babushkas on the streets, so they arrested him and tested for being a psycho, turned out he was completely normal as they say. He must be just an enormously giant asshole, but not a schizo

youtube.com/watch?v=TpBZgWzkrAM&t

>Nobody "pretends" to be schizo for decades
You clearly have zero knowledge about the psiquiatric system.
He was not schizo because he had the planning made beforehand on all of his actions, he had a lot of cash (something lunatics can't get ever a hold on) and because if you look at his videos in his native tongue he actually is well articulated. Not even a single stutter.

based

#FREEALEXTIME