Crecy

>Crecy
>Poiters
>Agincourt
>Trafalgar
>Waterloo

Attached: Smug Brit.png (1832x1754, 3.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_SMXT6dTwEo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jena–Auerstedt
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_longbow
vocaroo.com/i/s0FeWerQ7Yyq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fr*Nchoids WILL seethe at this post

Why ARE the french so bad at war????

Butthurt Frenchies incoming in 3...2...1...

>"""Great""" Britain only won 5 battles against Europeans in its history

Attached: 1543785244397.jpg (229x220, 8K)

TWO

WORLD

WARS

DONT EVER FORGET IT JERRY

oh, and a world cup. That's SIR Geoff Hurst for you, Hans.

> Germans: literal slaves of Napoleon
vs
> Brits: The ones who humbled the autistic manlet

>one battle
>conquer territory larger than all of Europe
what did the French mean by this?

Attached: 3925E67D-0DF4-4787-8FDB-C578CAECE7E8.jpg (1102x739, 322K)

Is this the thread where filthy c*ntinentals seethe at us?
Oh wait that's like half the threads on this board lmao.

Attached: Britain vs everywhere.png (323x810, 211K)

why are jfs so weak, feeble?

Attached: 1564412655575.jpg (957x1338, 231K)

brits lose every battle but the last one. problem with germoids is they've got it the other way round

Don't forget that every single one of those wars they won thanks to either France, Russia or the United States.

Why is Napoleon wearing an American outfit?

Dont forget your country is a complete shithole LMAO

why die when you can get others to die for you?

Wealthier and with higher life quality than you, Achmed

Why are brits like this

>you only won because you had allies
Well if it's so easy, why don't your cunt do it?

Never has an Angloer post ever been made in the history of this board.

Brits obsessed about France
more news at 11

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: literally your country.jpg (800x400, 94K)

> WW1: Russia literally collapsed and became a Communist state
> WW2: France literally surrendered and had the Germans parade through their capital

Yeah it sure was thanks to these guys we won. Do you never wonder how Great Britain kept winning while its "allies" fell apart?

Don't forget I'm very based
you two and america have a weird complex for eachother

Soul AF.
Napoleonic Wars: Won thanks to Russia and to a lesser extent Austria
WW1: Won thanks to France holding the front and America joining the war, making the German government waste its resources in one last ditch offensive to try to win the war before the American troops arrived en masse. I'll admit that this is probably the only one war in which Britain actually made a significant contribution to victory though.
WW2: European front won thanks to the Soviet Union, Asian colonies saved by the United States.

Keep seething, Angl*id.

It's a bit sad

S-shut up, i-it's not like we LIKE France or anything... baka!

dont forget they would have lost at Waterloo without the Prussians saving their ass in the last minute

> Britain comes out victories as the leaders in the victory against Napoleon, WW1 and WW2
> It's thanks to those fragile allies of yours who have proven to be useless without the Anglo leadership and intellect

Sure Pablo Escobar.

Nice meme, Battle was won by Superior British Bulls like Waterloo leading the Brave Brits and Dumb Brutish germans into battle

why do people forget Spain in the nappy wars? its not like we did kind of the same thing the ruskies did without winter or swarm hacks.
youtu.be/_SMXT6dTwEo

Would say Spain is the key reason Napoleon failed tbqh shame it was literally the expense of all your colonies

We didn't deserve it lads...

Attached: 1066.jpg (600x751, 119K)

I don't have a complex about the French, I just hate them. Bitter, passive-aggressive, ungrateful, wish we'd let the Jerries put a bit of winners' blood into their gene pool tbqh

> Within two weeks of Jena, Napoleon had conquered almost all of Prussia except the area around Königsberg. The Prussian army, previously thought invincible, had been fought to almost the point of total liquidation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jena–Auerstedt

Ah yes, Prussia and it's legendary military.

Attached: haha.jpg (550x467, 59K)

>France in the napoleonic wars (against Britain)
>largest country by population
>lead by the greatest military genius (italian) in history
>most of their enemies aren't even working together
>loses

>France in WWI (with Britain)
>much smaller than Germany
>incapable leadership, basically does whatever Britain orders then to
>wins

>France in WWII (with Britain)
>refuses to listen to British advice at critical junctions
>loses in 6 weeks
Anglophobes CAN NOT explain this.

>shame it was literally the expense of all your colonies
and improvements in our country's institutions. and the economy. and personal freedoms. and a shit king. yeah maybe it wasn't worth it.

>Anglo leadership and intellect
What are those? you mean this?
Spain was important, but ultimately it was the Russians who marched down Paris and killed most of the Grande Armee.

Attached: Anglo Leadership.png (621x715, 123K)

> The Prussian army, previously thought invincible, had been fought to almost the point of total liquidation.
> had been fought to almost the point of total liquidation.
> point of total liquidation.
> Napoleon had conquered almost all of Prussia except the area around Königsberg

Attached: BTFO.jpg (220x230, 9K)

I feel a little bad for brits

I'm saying that as a whole the nations of Britain, France and America have a weird complex for eachother. France always ripping on the anglos, Britain ripping on the frogs and colonies, America ripping on the yuropoors. The three countries are about as friendly as countries can get but you love to shit on eachother. For the most part here in Canada we forego the friendly banter and just love our family countries.

hey mate, which country had the largest empire of all time, go on say it

I say user, was it or was it not France that had the largest empire?
If not them, surely it was Germany, or Russia?

I don't know, I'm not into history

no I think it was GLORIOUS MONGOLIA

Nothing makes me laugh more than Germans who try to take credit for the victory against Napoleon. They were absolutely humiliated and crushed by the Corsican manlet, Prussia, Austria, and all those other German states were his bitches. German nationalism rose because they couldn't handle the French cock ramming down their throats.

Roman Empire, The Mongol Empire, nooo.. there was another, can you help us lad

I love Britain, they helped keep us under control when we slid into fascism and for that I thank them.

thank you for your service Merkel.

mission accomplished nigel you can come home now

I told you I was not into history, imbecile

>refuses to listen to British advice at critical junctions
Such as?

Here, I'll give you a clue ;)
Like not surrendering lmao

Attached: 1.png (4500x2234, 431K)

based cucklord

What is this?
Collection of uninteresting countries?

>3 out of 5 battles from a war lost by England

Attached: 1550338064407.png (894x773, 48K)

Australia, Canada and India have not the same value than land in Europe.

The first French Empire, although small in size, was the greatest empire that has ever existed, because it ruled over almost all of Europe.

Taking 117 years to "win" a war (France still had integral territories held by the English crown) against a poor backwards island 1/10th your size is pretty pathetic. But then Continentals seem to have exceptionally low standards for what constitutes success, just take a look at the Belgian Congo.

>so called "greatest empire that ever existed" barely lasted a decade

Attached: hahaha2.gif (600x580, 472K)

>rule a collection of shitty european city states and Germany for less than a decade

>"empire"

this. if an empire doesn't last more than a century it is a meme. which is why mongols are overrated.

Still more impressive than BTFOing ooga boogas

all continentals are ooga boogas compared to the British

You do understand most of the Empire was conquered as spoils in wars against other Europeans? France alone lost Canada, India and South Africa to the UK because you got curbstomped in the Seven Years' War.

You seem to forget that mass conscription didn't exist at the time and wars were fought by nobles only, so it's not like France could make use of its larger population.
One of the reasons for early English success was superior technology in the form of longbows, coupled with superior leadership. When this technological advantage got reversed, so did the course of the war; the last battle of the Hundred Years' War, Castillon, was won by France through the use of field artillery, under the leadership of a competent artillery commander known as Jean Bureau.

>get btfo by Brits and russians
>make your own ooga booga empire to cope
>insignificant compared to britain

Also, it's worth mentioning that the tables started turning after England's ally on the continent, the Duchy of Burgundy, switched sides. England didn't fight alone, and neither did France.

>Great Heathen Army
>Hastings
>Orléans
>Somme
>Gallipoli

Attached: Orthodox XD.png (666x590, 603K)

not even going to bother to make an argument you're literally a fucking gook lmao

>make your own ooga booga empire to cope

We had a colonial 'empire' before the first empire, but we never considered it as a true one, since it was not in Europe.
Then the Queen of England wanted to larp as a roman empire, so she invented this notion that oversees colonies can be called 'empire'.

>But we didn't get BTFO immediately
Ah yes, British successes

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-16 Hundred Years' War - Wikipedia.png (303x349, 11K)

All I'll say is that if I were French, I would probably draw less attention to the HYW if I could, and not more.
And yes, I'm aware that the war was essentially two French or heavily-Francophile Noble families fighting for the prestige of the French crown, and I know England's holdings in France supported their war efforts, especially Aquitaine.
But I certainly would not consider the period a high point for France.

lmao @ france

You're not saying anything I didn't say already. And by the way, the English claim to the French throne was renounced after the English *victory* under Edward III, because he wanted to prevent the French from claiming "English" holdings again.

Don't forget that you got your ass kicked in America and ireland

I wouldn't either, but it's a fact that England wasn't in the dire economic and geopolitical situation you described during its period of success. It had allies on the continent, and France wasn't disproportionately stronger or richer. England lost after winning a lot, end of story.

>But I certainly would not consider the period a high point for France.

Jeanne d'Arc was the highest point of French history, anglo.

Let them in you racist

Attached: OpenorDie.jpg (1000x482, 85K)

Is thats why calais remained english land when we ‘lost’

>we just want to go in England PLEASE
lol

>superior technology in the form of longbows
lmao

america was an english civil war
we never lost in ireland

fuck off monkey

wow is france that bad that even africans can't stomach it?

The County of Flanders wasn't even de facto part of France at that point, though.

Attached: e67nToQ1tsH6ovYrMx86vqZ_g-peU1t3HNPnY2CqChw.jpg (588x790, 112K)

>america was an english civil war
Oh sir, are you sure of that?

Attached: Marquis_de_Lafayette.png (1206x1700, 1.53M)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_longbow

when they get to france they take a good look around, determine they're still in africa and keep going

vocaroo.com/i/s0FeWerQ7Yyq

>fighting battles against equal opponents? why would I do that when i can get my continental thralls to do it for me?
>now, excuse me while I go create another colony

Attached: 191.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

So they go to Pakistan?

>wooden stick with a string attached to it
It's as simple as a bow can get. If you want advanced bows try asian recurves.

Attached: I'm fine wojak.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Open the border Nigel, you'll need them to replace the poles you plan to kick out

Attached: 1472832925_277203_1472834554_noticia_normal.jpg (980x566, 168K)

It was better than what the French troops had at the time. Think comparatively.

Basedest shit I've heard today

Big cope.
*ngloid are the world champion of mental gymnastics.

Yeah I am.
English vs English rebels funded by the french and dutch

you literally bankrupted yourselves just to spite us LMAO

What are you on about you spaz calais was english land until 16th century

the "french" normans only made up a fraction of one percent of the population