Somewhere a Sunni cries

>Somewhere a Sunni cries
>I feel nothing

Attached: Shah_Ismail_I.jpg (776x993, 460K)

>mfw i see a shia dog

Attached: resized_f4726-91eefc72yavuzsultanselimkimdir.jpg (640x359, 70K)

>That hair
>Those eyes
Explain this

Shias and sunnis shouldn't hate each other

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Westerns did this
sects were irrelevant not so long ago and Iranians would help Arabs if they had to

they cut the oil off westerns because of Israel

Based. Fuck sunnis and fuck t*rks.

Attached: xir341903.jpg (467x600, 68K)

Shah Ismail was a Turk

Shah Ismail was the ultimate mutt. He was a mix of Turk, Greek, Georgian, Kurd mix.

Cope

>Shah Ismail was a Turk
lol no, t*rks don't look like that.

Attached: an average turk.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Isn't he from the Black Sea region who are pretty much assimilated Caucasus people?

Ismail was pretty much a Georgian mixed with some Greek. As far as Koksal Baba, he is 100% turkic magnificence.

> Born in Arsin, a coastal town in the Trabzon Province

"Turks" from Trabzon are assimilated cucks. They score the lowest Turkic % in Turkey.

He was mix of Turkish, Kurdish, Georgian and Greek.

only good mussie is a dead one!

the shah was a WHITE EVROPEAN BVLL

>He posts a byzantine

Attached: 200px-Constantine_XI_Palaiologos_miniature.jpg (200x265, 27K)

His father, Haydar, was the sheikh of the Safaviyya Sufi order and a direct descendant of its Kurdish[9][10][11] founder, Safi-ad-din Ardabili (1252–1334). Ismail was the last in this line of hereditary Grand Masters of the order, prior to his ascent to a ruling dynasty. Ismail was a great-great grandson of Emperor Alexios IV of Trebizond and King Alexander I of Georgia. His mother Martha, better known as Halima Begum, was the daughter of Uzun Hasan by his Pontic Greek wife Theodora Megale Komnene, better known as Despina Khatun.[12] Despina Khatun was the daughter of Emperor John IV of Trebizond. (She had married Uzun Hassan in a deal to protect the Greek Empire of Trebizond from the Ottomans.[13]) Ismail grew up bilingual, speaking Persian and Azerbaijani.[14][15] His ancestry is mixed, having ancestors from various ethnic groups such as Georgian, Greek, Kurdish and Turkoman;[16][17][18][19]
La creatura

>Shah Ismail was the ultimate mutt.
Not really.

There's not that many differences between Iranians and Greeks.

Some Iranians have paler skin and darker hair, while Greeks have a shorter height, darker skin and slightly lighter hair.

agreed

Ops should've clarified that I am talking about Iranians in the eastern part of the country where they live in the mountains.

Based and shiapilled