Don't mind me, just cashing out my weekly funds

Don't mind me, just cashing out my weekly funds

Imagine holding crypto lmfaooooo

Attached: IMG_20180919_201038.jpg (1071x1100, 86K)

kek. imagine being OP. imagine being a euro cuck. imagine selling his crypto for fiat. imagine being a retard posting old copy pasta to demoralize the cucks on biz into selling. god damn this is getting old. kys faggot.

you're a stupid faggot lmao, i get all my coins for free too lmfaoooo

kek. you are a huge faggot.

>euros
make sure you pay your rapefugee tax. You wouldn't want Mahmud running out of food.

WHA WHAT??? NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HOLD CRYPTO AND LOSE EVERYTHING LIKE THE REST OF US REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>doesn't know how to minimise taxes

lmfaooo, good luck paying you state cuck tax

lol imagine selling the bottom

>imagine caring about a shitty pump

If geography counts for anything, you’ve already lost the game:crypto or no crypto.

I'm not even American but you have to be delusional to think their taxes are worse than EU.

the only people who cry about tax are poor faggots trading their pocket money

What's the point in cashing out to a shitty third-world currency? You'll still be poor no matter what

>itt europoor paid 400 euro in taxes

try 0

bearcuck cope

Had you held, you'd be up loser

I mean he probably makes more by cashing out for incremental gains than you do by just holding it and hoping it goes up eventually. I mean at least he's getting extra pizza money and he can just dump it back in when the price goes down again, as it always does.

I mean I mean I mean
I'm really sorry for talking like that, I'm just tired

>he’s so poor he needs to withdrawal 1k

Kek.

RIP the 400 in taxes you paid lmfao

>euros

Attached: 1514955049955.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Dude that's like a million dollars to a europoor. OP is fucking loaded

Enjoy having your gains (((reported)))

So you went from saying American taxes are worse to saying only poor faggots cry about tax. Nice to meet you, poor faggot.

lmao no you don't
lmao you're a faggot
lmao you're in the fucking EU
lmao only spends 1k per week
lmao kys

>weekly funds
>1000 euros

auto-wage-slave

Don't care, as said, i've been cashing out all year, ALL YEAR, and ALL last year.

Where the fuck are you pulling that figure from lmfaoooo, you have no idea.

I report them myself no worries there buddy

I'm not crying about it am I? lmfaooo

lmao

How was mommys dinner today? Was it spaghetti or macaroni?

40% of your earnings in tax seems reasonable to me

you'd be wrong

If you don't care about taxes why did you bring up American taxes when you got btfo'd for being a eurocuck? So fucking bad damage control, just shut off your pc and go to sleep.

This unironically. OP needs to do his State chores like scrub Mohammad's feet before bed anyway