Why do Eurofags hate trees so much? They are a beauty, a precise work of art...

Why do Eurofags hate trees so much? They are a beauty, a precise work of art. I thought you guys want a "greener economy"

Attached: europe-forests.jpg (2000x2000, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

profitableplantsdigest.com/10-most-profitable-trees-to-grow/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_forest_area
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1552143313902.jpg (1600x1078, 491K)

They like babies more

Attached: north-america-pisgah-national-forest-625x450.jpg (625x450, 676K)

brown babies, that is apparently

Attached: th444.jpg (474x355, 48K)

good thread. europoors hate trees because the hate everything that is natural

Attached: Forested areas of Europe by percentage.png (4592x3196, 848K)

Attached: thSHZ97WT0.jpg (474x355, 35K)

Trees that are packed together isn't really good at all, they get no sunlight and rot

(((Euros))), well, atleast you're not a retard

You ever heard of the PNW? It's extremely dense, same for the Amazon

Attached: 1200px-Aboveground_Woody_Biomass_in_the_United_States_2011.jpg (1200x756, 240K)

>sweden is just a big forest

Attached: 1509219789174.png (382x349, 138K)

Attached: ForestCover.jpg (539x425, 78K)

The trees do get sunlight. It’s everything below them that doesn’t.

europoors are retarded but nordgoloids are mostly smart

Attached: Europoor guns.png (6480x5620, 3.34M)

The best Warcraft map I ever created was all forest and filled with guys choppping them down.

We love trees here, I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Pic related is one of the places in Norway with the least trees.

Attached: 1497793430907.jpg (4272x2848, 2.97M)

We are reforesting actually

Attached: 1543290786856.png (1280x1016, 213K)

you made this exact bait thread before

Based

>deforestugal
I didn't know Brazil was in Europe

Euros just larp as pro-nature. They're in fact worse than chinks

Attached: 1565136053421.gif (465x455, 763K)

nice gif, saved

>33.84%
Fuck off

Uhm why doesn't Greta go to Denmark?

Because continuous human inhabitation for millennia. With most every usable piece of land in convenient proximity being put to use, and even transforming some pieces of land that were less useful. It’s efficiency. Also manicured forests are a thing for 1000’s of years in order to maintain trees while still harvesting wood.

(((Thunberg)))

why do whitoids do this?

Attached: env-GHG-ch1a.png (476x263, 6K)

forests should be on fire and climate change is a good thing.

why

Attached: 1566217615174.png (900x722, 197K)

like father, like son

Why are Continentals such gunlets?

Don’t you value freedom?

Europe is a city

Attached: US-Europe.jpg (1166x971, 126K)

Attached: Europe-US.jpg (1513x983, 169K)

Tell me about Tennessee

COUNTRY ROADS, TAKE ME HOME
TO THE PLACE I BELONG
EAST VIRGINIA, MOUNTAIN MAMA
TAKE ME HOME, COUNTRY ROADS

forests are useless and if you never chopped them down it meant you were undeveloped and irrelevant. only reason why they exist today is because the soil is too shitty for farming.

same with mountains. literally just useless stone shooting up in the air, making a 40min trip into 3 hours.

Attached: holland-tulip-fields.jpg (858x536, 160K)

It's Republican, but slowly turning Democrat bc everyone wants to move there. Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge are tourist trap zones,

Memphis is hell, and avoid Nashville while you're at it. The eastern valley has tons of suburb areas. But the conversion will be fully done 30-40 years from now.

I can see woods looking out of every window from my flat. Wonder how it must look like in Scandinavia.

Well, but here in the States, people are fat and thus, cutting trees means more calories. Mountains are hard to remove, takes decades if not centuries. I know, mountains like 130 m are SOOO tall to you

Attached: 1550329283323.jpg (1513x983, 816K)

FUCK nature. seriously fuck it. nature sucks its fucking useless. "nature provides" my ass. germany was a goddamn shithole before we got rid of all the nature. full of swamps and forrests too dense to navigate through with rivers changing their course whenever they fucking wanted.
but we drained the swamps cut down most of the forrests or turned them into easily managed strips of woodland. we also made the rhine go in a straight line in areas where it used to follow a meandering snake like path.
you dont get to be the most populous country in europe by living in a goddamn swamp.

But why are places like 5 mil Ireland and Denmark do that? Thought you guys are enviromentalists, but in reality, you are urbanists

What about based Suomi or Eesti? The later has internet everywhere in the country. Finland is a highly developed nation with proper ratios of forests and people.

>enviromentalists

europeans being enviromentalists is being in the most urbanized unnatural continent and saying maybe a few trees arent so bad. its all about context.

just nuke em

we legit just had a national fundraising on tv where you had to donate to "save the trees". they sang 60s hippie songs about the forest, and went to brazil and filmed some man ranting about how white men is the problem, on national television. it was super cringy

doesnt count. did you look at their populations? its basically nothing. the baltics are basically just a few cities that got their own countries.
you cant squeeze the population of germany into germany if it were anywhere near as forrested as finnland. and a lot of if would just be shitty swamps.
forrests can be very pretty things in mountanous areas wich is where we have retained some. but fuck em everywhere else.

So, if you went here, would you cut it all down and plant barley for Deutschbier? I do know tho that forests should be maintained for sure, but removing it is a different story, depending on demand and use.

Trees are the enemy of man. This is what the earth should look like; no trees, only freedom

Attached: steppe.jpg (2560x1920, 2.13M)

I like these pictures. It makes people think the Dutch countryside is nice
Meanwhile it actually looks like this.

Attached: B82920641Z.1_20150302123648_000+G6TIORAT.2[1].jpg (768x384, 63K)

Yea but most of your country is full of suicidal liberal niggers, well, you do kinda have a point, but forests are nice things, and you could have birch syrup, orchards, and scenery

it all depends on the demand of course. but I for once dont blame hue monkeys for cutting down their forrests if their farmers need more land. hell now that I think about it not even the soil especially here in north germany is natural.
it has been created by centuries of plaggen cultivation where you use dirt and vegetation from other areas as cover for your barn floors and throw that on the field after its soaked in piss and shit. done over centuries the ground is raised by over a meter in some areas and very fertile.

nah fuck that you need narrow strips of trees between fields to prevent soil erosion. you dont have a constant cover of grass on fields especially after plowing. over a couple decades the soil will be dogshit.
unless of course you are a pastoralists but even then dont overdo it on the goats or you end up in a desert.

>steppe
>plowing
Nomads don't plow you autist

Enjoy your landslide.

Maybe post a picture while it's summer faggot

Attached: Skærmbillede 2019-09-16 kl. 22.04.27.png (1168x776, 2.12M)

>you could have birch syrup, orchards, and scenery

you dont need forrests for that. just trees. orchards are of course a thing here too.
there are a lot of trees here but in narrow strips seperating fields. and birch is quite common as it grows fast, likes the moisture from the ditches that are usually next to them and isnt very demanding.
in the past they didnt do that in my area and the result was massive soil errosion and dust storms. even dunes forming in fucking northern germany.

meadows are more aesthetic

Those are only a threat to people who live in fixed housing

Scandinavia is not Europe

>Nomads don't plow you autist

wich is a shit decision if you want to be a proper civilisation. and why I dont like steppes.
but people do farm on steppes idiot. quite a lot actually nowadays. and the soil can be pretty good in some areas. but the issue of soil errosion is still there. even if you are a nomad actually if you dont have enough land and therefore let goats graze too long on the same patch of land.

looks pretty. just like home.

Go back, Genghis

True, but there should be natural areas as well. A conservative society wouldn't have every acre being farmland like the Netherlands,

but more like West Virginia or Bhutan, with min. 60% forest. But they still have rice and corn

Their God Yahweh tells them to destroy nature and make everything look like the Middle East. He's clearly succeeding.

profitableplantsdigest.com/10-most-profitable-trees-to-grow/

>proper civilisation
As if trying to cram as many people into one acre is what makes a civilization good.
Being one with nature is the highest enlightenment you can achieve

i like trees

Attached: 1410026378734.png (1308x768, 165K)

>A conservative society wouldn't have every acre being farmland like the Netherlands

it all depends on population. if your population demands it fuck what anyone else says you need to feed them. and the dutch are a special case they literally cut out a lot of their country from the sea, turning it into highly productive farmland, preservation would mean flooding that shit.

>being one nature

dying of an infected wound and being eaten by vultures also makes you one with nature. literally. its still shit.

This is proof Finns aren't mongols

fuck trees.

Attached: treeniggersbtfo.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

What happens in Maine?

The liberals can f off for all I care, its for us. That's partly why Europe is in a bad state as it is. However, for such a tiny land like that, maybe.

Beer is also a land waste bc children need food to grow big instead of raising drunkards

Progressives, some Afris and people from Massachusetts. Beautiful woods and rocky coast with lobster on the side, some people speak French.

Basically liberal state but better than let's say CA, IL, FL, or NY

>Beer is also a land waste

beer is why civilisation exists in the first place and why we didnt all just die shitting ourselves in the middle ages.
very weak beer was a popular drink that was a lot safer than water. during the production of beer the water is boiled and the mild alcohol content keeps many pathogens at bay. to prevent it from going sour you also sealed it airtight.
there is also the theory that alcohol is what convinced people to settle in the first place. you cant make alcohol as nomadic hunter gatherers or atleast its very hard to do so in sufficient quantities.

How come it's still a thing nowadays, is Europe that bad with the migrants when it comes to infrastructure?

Don't some things change, like people used to smoke?

Sounds pretty nice.

>He doesn't go mushroom hunting every summer/fall
What a faggot.

>How come it's still a thing nowadays

are you really asking why we still drink beer?
because its fucking beer and we got to a point where not starving is a given and not number one priority. and out water infrastructure is vastly better than yours judging from still unresolved stories of lead in your water in places like flint.

>Don't some things change, like people used to smoke?

people still smoke though. and drink.
do you think we are puritan fags?

The forrestless area in the east is called pontic steppe and it never had any trees on it. UK would be unable to grow enough food to feed themselves if they still had forrests.

Well, I know both but why most of Europe? could diversify for sap and fruits too

I live in rural VA on a well and beer is disgusting, would rather have cheesecake with sausages and apple cider

It's not bad to be more pure and right you know, /sig/

It kinda is, and has a similar climate to yours as well

Attached: ZPyBW3k6HJ0I9e5-jHEVVaaXV8YLFgGECeuydJtZcqA.jpg (840x840, 147K)

>could diversify for sap and fruits too

sap and fruits are extremly innefficient sources of food, basically a luxury. they dont fill the stomach of the peasant. grain is ok for that but the arrival of the potatoe from the new world came just in time for the population boom of the industrial revolution.

I didn't say replace all grains with fruits, now did I? We could take SOME of those other lands like 5-10% and make it that

How can we have so many? Only cretans and boomer larpers own a gun.

>some
>5-10 percent

thats a huge amount. besides I was talking historically. and its not like we dont grow fruits, but those dont count as forests anyway. the land would have to be cleared too, for orchards. but sap is just not worth it here, land is expensive I dont think I have seen maple or birch sirup made in germany before.

First off as Czech said large parts of it, mostly east and south were never forested to begin with.
Second off, majority of them was cut over literally thousands of years, during which we had to estabilish civilisation, living and farmland space for pre globalism civilisation taht couldn't just import it or shit, and farmlands were necessary to support that, and later on that escalated, plus we cut a lot down during industrial revolutions.
Is it really that unbelievable, mutthead?

Maybe I'm thinking of the Baltics or Finland, but it can be done, and by this point, you're defending the beer even though Normandy has a successful operation with apples, Winchester VA does similar.

Don't be so harsh, Janszek; I guess for millenia that Europe needed its own land, but what about now? How come you Euros don't come to America or Canada?

seems like he cant comprehend that not everyone lives on a vast only recently colonized continent.
most of western and central europe was "full" extremly early in history. full as in all the good land was taken, the rest either covered in forests or not very fertile.

obviously a lot of euros did come to america. thats why your country exists in the first place.
but agricultural land with many alleys is pretty too so why do we need vast empty land that you dont even set a foot in beyond driving through it or short trips of barely a few kilometers into it.
at this point I feel you are just trolling.

>Maybe I'm thinking of the Baltics or Finland,

dude again. those places are the periphery of europe. barely settled land. they are no model for anything their population density is nothing.
"it can be done" means genocide on a scale that would make even us blush.

By % U.S is behind many European states. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_forest_area

>needle-leaved trees
>board-leaved trees
>absolute state of english """"""language""""""""

Yea, but America is wanting for you Hans. We have a lot more freedom here than there. I am dead serious, that one can afford cheap 30 acres in Montana or somewhere.

America, Australia, and New Zealand, even Canada are waiting for you to get out of a liberal city shithole like Frankfurt.

>the potatoe from the new world came just in time for the population boom of the industrial revolution.
ironic because potatoes are absolute dogshit and grains are much better in terms of price/nutritional profile.
retarded northerners just thought "potato big, potato make me feel full" and fell for the potato meme

Curiosity: normal potatoes here are also known as english potatoes (when you need to distinguish them from sweet potatoes)

>waiting for you to get out of a liberal city shithole like Frankfurt.

not everyone lives in a liberal shithole here. germany is king of small cities. I dont need to go to your shithole where I will never have holidays and must pray to never get sick, and can never have children because you have neither a popular apprenticeship system nor affordable university whereas we have both.
If I want to buy cheap land I can do it here too. buy it in east germany or bulgaria. we have freedom of movement afterall.

>ironic because potatoes are absolute dogshit and grains are much better in terms of price/nutritional profile.

nutritional profile is irrelevant. yes potatoes contain very little protein and grains are much more well rounded. but potatoes grow even on shit soil, require little work to prepare unlike grain, wich needs to be threshed and milled. you can get a lot more potatoes per acre than you can get grain.

I can't answer since we have a different style of terrain than in The south europe, here the Fields are surrounded by forest and in The south other way around

True for that

Yeah but the cities effectively control even the most rural areas. It's not like Eastern Germany is independent anymore. It's just like rural NY or Washington state

Historically the Netherlands consisted of lands that flooded every 12 hours and swamps. So trees would just drown here. And later that turned into cities. Almost all trees you see today in the Netherlands are planted.

Holy fuck this "logic". I can't read this anymore. Potato niggers aren't a meme it seems.

>Yeah but the cities effectively control even the most rural areas

what is that even supposed to mean? there isnt such a strong divide between countryside and city here. villages here can get quite large and towns are often small. if you think every area is centered around a local larger city as its epicenter economically then you are wrong.

what do you mean?

maybe dont live in a polder or in the disgusting north.