Um actually theres no real historical evidence for 'x' occuring...

>Um actually theres no real historical evidence for 'x' occuring, yes it's been known for millenial and has been passed down and written in historical accounts but theres no real physical evidence that 100%proves it so therefore it didnt happen. So in conclusion Jesus wasnt a real person, Troy never actually existed, there were no European settlements in Aermica pre Columbus, theres no actual evidence 'insert historical figure' actually said that
>oh btw Shakespeare was gay, Egyptians were black(despite them being closer to Europeans than modern Egyptians and Pharaohs had red and blonde hair) and if Jesus did exist he was an Arab looking Jewish blackman(despite contemporary descriptions of him having light hair and eyes) that America would call a terrorist

Attached: 1568592976623.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaels
irishorigenes.com/content/origin-irish-and-scottish-gaels-revealed-their-dna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaels
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_language#Republic_of_Ireland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That dude's beard is actually cool tho

Nice beard, man! Looking good.

Great beard, yo

pathetic attempt at shitpost.
high quality shitposting are subtle

>Gaels didn't invade Ireland and Scotland from Bohemia.

Attached: images (1).png (229x220, 8K)

What are you on about?
1. I think you mean the arrival of the Milesians(Celts) at the latest 6th century BC before Bohemia even existed
2. Historians don't know where they came from the most common idea is they sailed from modern day Spain some even theorize they are from Atlantis
2. Gaels originate in Ireland and then expanded to Scotland
Read some books
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaels >Gaelic language and culture originated in Ireland, extending to Dál Riata in western Scotland. In antiquity the Gaels traded with the Roman Empire and also raided Roman Britain. In the Middle Ages, Gaelic culture became dominant throughout the rest of Scotland and the Isle of Man. There was also some Gaelic settlement in Wales and Cornwall.

Attached: KG4RHWIm3EiX1LgC41h9Ig.png (460x630, 551K)

No. 1% of Irish have that DNA. Gaels came through Britain to Scotland then Ireland 0AD. Genetic evidence explain that the origin is in Bohemia.

>Imagine making up a retarded fairytale that makes no sense and has no reasonable theory behind it but millions of contradictions in order to cope with being a low lander mut with no cultural or history to Gaelic Scotland

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 1.2M)

I don't care if I don't have an attachment to Gaels.
I am just trying to prove that they aren't from Ireland originally.
irishorigenes.com/content/origin-irish-and-scottish-gaels-revealed-their-dna

"For the Irish, the DNA evidence rules out a native origin of the Gaels (i.e. descendants of the pre-historic inhabitants of Ireland who absorbed the ‘Celtic’ Hallstatt and La Tene cultures). In fact, less than 1% of Irish males have a prehistoric male Y-DNA signature. "
This is only male DNA so the Spanish origin is probably true for the women, who were probably mass raped by Gaelic invaders. Gaels did settle in Cornwall but during the time of King Arthur (one I think) they were exterminated by the Welsh.

There was a literal Nubian dynasty in Egypt.
>yes it's been known for millenial and has been passed down and written in historical accounts
Amazonians confirmed as real, men BTFO I guess

I'm not going to read some retarded conspiracy article from a random site

go read some stuff written with actual truth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaels

>despite contemporary descriptions of him having light hair and eyes
What is this autism? What accounts? And why get mad about some jew?

Attached: 1547382765343.jpg.jpg (1068x1054, 210K)

ACHKUALY true. They were even the ones to introduce iron.

>Hmm, no, you see they didn't had the modern and racist concept of race back then, "whiteness" was invented to justify slavery, ergo there is nothing unbelievable about big lipped chimp looking and spear chucking west african NIGGERS in that region of the world.
>Also the moors were black and west african, you know they were described as "dark", which means curly haired nigger ofc.

Attached: 1560414220982.jpg (378x378, 31K)

Wikipedia? How is that trustworthy?
"My name is Tyrone Bowes and I am an experienced Biotechnologist (the picture shows me with my 3 sons Alexander, Fraser, and Callum). I grew up in a place called Ballymun in Dublin City, Ireland. "

"In 2010 I set to work producing the tools including the Irish Origenes Databases and Maps (Surnames, Clan Territories, and Castles) that one would need to help pinpoint where one's own Irish Ancestors lived using only the results of a DNA test! In 2011 the Irish Origenes website was launched, followed by the Scottish Origenes and English Origenes websites (a Welsh Origenes website will be launched in 2014). In November 2012 I was a guest speaker at the world's largest commercial ancestral DNA testing company's annual conference. "
Yes. This man is clearly a seething Scotsman that hates Ireland. Wikipedia is more trustworthy than him

Here's a 13th century statue of Switzerland's first canonized Catholic Saint (250 AD)

Attached: image.jpg (284x599, 45K)

do niggers realize having a black statue doesnt mean they were niggers? Europeans depicted themselves sometimes with dark skin or described themselves as dark skined when it had other meanings ''ie swarthy' 'just a tan' 'suppose to represent a certain energy''dark energy'e.t.c

I really hope they dont discover the term 'black Irish'

>Here is a statue made literally a thousand years after the life of the portrayed.
>Ignore the obvious armor innacuracies and stylization, just keep in mind that only his race is completely accurate.
>Also it would be good to remember that his annecdotal presence in Switzerland, means that the general population looked like that. No that does not mean chinese were italians, or Europeans common in China during Marco Polo's time that's not related.

Attached: 1695490.png (644x800, 15K)

Attached: laugh1.jpg (800x800, 134K)

>>Hmm, no, you see they didn't had the modern and racist concept of race back then, "whiteness"
That is true though. Name a single European country that refers to the native population as "white" and not danish/french/polish/etc. Just a good reason to completely ignore USA at all cost.

>despite contemporary descriptions
what does this has to do with anything?
also, the diluvium (that appears in all, if not most, religions) probably reefers to the ice age

In Scotland natives are called "White:Scottish".

All Europeans were white so it would have been unnecessary to describe themselves as white when comparing themselves to other whites, but yes they did see Europeans or whites as a specific family race

It's a trimmed up so I beard

Britian literally has a thing called "White british".

East African though then not west/south which is where niggers are from and are we sure their ethnicity or just they were from there?

>all anglos
Defending your sharting brethen are we? Nice try though.

Attached: 1568201340506.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

Have sex

I'm not Anglo

No you

>I'm not Anglo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_language#Republic_of_Ireland
>In the 2016 census, 10.5% of respondents stated that they spoke Irish, either daily or weekly,[26]
Nice try, anglo scum.

So a Japanese man who speaks English is an anglo? Lol @ your iq

All japanese can speak japanese. Nice try anglo.

So a Japanese or a nigger living in America is an Anglo?

>are niggers anglos
Quintessentially anglos.

Okay but Irish arent, we use anglo to refer to ethnicity
Irish are Celts

>despite them being closer to Europeans than modern Egyptians
this is actually true and not many people know about it, the reason is because North Africa (and to a lesser extend the Arabian Peninsula) had a thousand years of Sub-Saharan admixture

based