15y/o german girl brainwashed by german rap joins isis

youtu.be/3LsqaJrKiPI

Attached: IMG_8095.jpg (756x898, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2019/08/15/751538547/a-mothers-journey-to-get-her-daughter-and-grandson-back-from-isis?t=1568660225156
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha

Isis is dead , this must be an old news

German woman are so fucking retarded and braindead I hate them so much

based

TAKBIIIIIIIIIIIR

She would've become a good model for painter, just look at her medieval facial shape.

this is very sad

you have to be a pretty retarded parent to let something like this happen to your daughter
I don't see why she should take the blame, she's a long away from even being considered a legal adult, let alone from thinking like one

She is Jewish right?

>tfw no renaissance painting gf

She joined back in 2015. This is a documentary film covering 4 years of her life

Thank you for information

She looks mid 30's.

>brainwashed

Attached: 1568608168933.png (785x1000, 261K)

Why are germans such fucking retards, Can't you have sane beliefs like a normal human
>germon
>human

cope

She has a similar face to a Turkish girl I know

We are not retarded we have higher IQ than you.

Does something like this actually happen? This is completely surreal.

Things like this really prove it.

why does she look so old

>brown eyes
are you sure she was german?

People who go supporting war and terrorism in foreign countries for such stupid reasons should be raped and killed immediately upon capture.

Germans are Meds, the blond ones comes from Scandinavia.

She is kill now?

Do germans really

the ones in huezill are all blondes

Shes in prison in syria and waiting for deportation to germany

that's a rough 15

you can deport her to my bed

They are very prone to bipolarism wich is why they pull shit like this from time to time.

imagine all the Arab cock she had

Masha'allah

Watch the documentary, it's all her fault
Women are just stupid af

Until she's married, it's always her parent's fault

my wife

and what have you got to show for it? mutt babies and the collapse of the society your men created with you in mind

Look who's talking.
npr.org/2019/08/15/751538547/a-mothers-journey-to-get-her-daughter-and-grandson-back-from-isis?t=1568660225156

She surely got filled a lot.

Women are just braindead

>German
If you don't see that Jewish nose then I don't know what to tell ya.

retard

She should stay in Kurdish prison and face the consequences of her actions. At least for a few more years.

has henna on her hand
probably a menaboo way before

she married another german convert who will likely be jailed for life btw while this whore will walk away like nothing happened. I hope she got raped by assads army at least

Watched the documentary. Funny shit all of them who went there started crying and wanted to come back to Germany. Hope Germany will let them rot in Syria

Attached: 1566199635206.jpg (258x245, 12K)

we will take her back and forgive her 100% we'll probably appologize to her for how she was treated

I seriously hope she dies

This bitch is soooo retarded. You can hear her retardness in a voice. She sounds like a retarded teen girl while talking about IS:
>Yeah I painted my nails and then my husband sold 2 slaves, and I was like oh my gosh but he was kinda cute tho...

How misogynist of you. We all make mistakes and she was only 15 when she joined :^) Besides what she did had nothing to do with islam. Also the only reason for suffering in the middle east are german weapon sales which morally obliges us to take in as many refugees from there as possible. But we can't deport any of them back in case they commit crime because it isn't safe in their home countries. Also reporting on crime commited by migrants might increase racism so we better stop doing it altogether

German pussy belongs to arab cock, accept it Germancucks you will be outbreeded soon, hopefully

Arabs and germans do unironically never intermix. Generally all muslims never mix wit each other or with non-muslims. They always stay within their tribe

:^)

I've seen it happen a few times and the more Muslims enter Germany the higher the chance of intermixing becomes, it's a matter of statistics.

look at this
the great chicano savior of the white race

>tfw no renaissance painting isis gf

Will she face court in Germany if she returns? We had a similar case of some Finnish woman leaving to Syria and join ISIS with her husband. Now her husband is dead and she's stuck at some civilian camp with her kids and wants to go back home. A lot of politicians said that it would be hard to bring her home and not worth the risk she possess to the society. You never know with these lunatics.

She is probably dead. And if she's alive she should be jailed if she returns and her nigglet children should stay where they are.

A loss so small, the world will hardly notice.

stfu ursa go rosh noob

Only Islam can save civilization from degeneracy. Admit it already.

It is my spirit that keeps me safe, and not mere armor.

>I think she's lying.

The guy seems more innocent than her

Yea, remember a friend who went with his Mexican wife to paris. She hated it because the Arabs kept giving her murderous stares because they thought she was arab going out with a white guy and not wearing the whole Muslim get up.

wait, were they confusing a mexican with an arabic woman?

Looks like Sean Penn.

she got a baby, no?

Yup my friendly English teacher.

haha France really seems to have an integration and therefore muslim problem, things seem to go way smoother here

Nah its call for adventure u kike lover

>My English teacher
>the US native
it sounds a bit weird.
Is he a teacher in a normal junior or senior high school, not an one in an educational institution for foreigners?

That’s how thoroughbred horses are made funny enough.
European mares with Arabian studs

many muslims secularize in Germany or become assimiliated. They stay in their cultural communities but islam doesn't matter for them

Yeah sure, bet your sister is riding a refugee cock

Attached: DC0DD2.jpg (927x1390, 193K)

wow English overdubbing German. Never heard that before. Creepy.

Will she be jailed or at least get her citizenship revoked?

It's Cuckmany, of course not.
She and her husband will have a free house, plus government money every month

Attached: Germany.jpg (3264x2448, 2.29M)

The husband got jailed afaik, the girl is living with a pastor now.

The funny thing is even when they were running from the Americans the husband was still fucking her raw everyday so that she had a 2nd child somewhere in the dirt.

These people are worthless, either don't let them back or jail them forever.

ISIS is still alive in other countries, but yes ISIS in Iraq and Syria is almost wiped out completely.

gf watched the documentary on German TV and said the girl is fucking brainwashed to shit. She was neglected by her parents, though.

So parents be aware if you don't take care of your kids they might join IS or become nazis

>NOOOOOOOOOO DONT STEAL MY WHITE DAUGHTER PLEASEEE

Attached: NOOOO SOYJAK.png (785x1000, 254K)

Do you support ISIS?

Are you MI5 ?

No I promise I won't drone strike you :^)

aren't you german as well?

You won't get anything from me MI5

still don't understand what makes a 15 year old kid go to syria to be a muslim jihadi
i mean, i was reckless and stupid when i was around 16, but the limit was drinking and fighting with parents. you know, normal 16 year old kid stuff. i can't even begin to imagine myself on a path to going to syria.

Shes a woman. What's not to understand? She grew up in a village with a population of 200 people. Her worldview was instagram, youtube, twitter, american movies with interracial couples, german rap music by turks, kurds and arabs

She is just braindead

I would have nakadashi'd her manko when she was 12, desu.

Haha what a retarded cunt, not gonna watch the video but I hope this fucked her life up good.

She spawned 4 isis babies and they are all going back to her village because people should not be cruel.