-5% then +5% in 30 minutes

-5% then +5% in 30 minutes

Attached: giphy.gif (340x205, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

afiniti.com/corporate/rock-paper-scissors
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was wondering why alts weren't plummeting these really seemed odd

Bitmex just fucked over ALL gamblers today KEK

they are programming the baakt shit. you realize how much volume will go up when they program the baakt highway? holy fuck. so right now like the volume is X. it's going to 10x once they finish the construction of the baakt highway.

futures manipulation.

This is what happens when all you fuckers try to short at the same time. Bears brought this on themselves

He sold?

holy shit this was too unexpected never saw it change so quickly

Now a FUCKING MAD MEGA pump WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x299, 194K)

Wow dynamite bear trap right thur

At this point, Bitcoin is at its most manipulated.

All BitMex traders that are human are going to get so fucked, because let me tell you right now, this whole market is 100% now run by trading bots that are basically a thousand times more capable than even the best BitMex traders.

If you want a taste as to what you're dealing with (apart from making heavy losses trying to trade BitMEX like you have a fucking chance), then I invite you to play this simple game of Rock, Paper, Scissors against a simple AI:

afiniti.com/corporate/rock-paper-scissors

Now think to yourself: "if there is literally millions of dollars to be made using trade bots right now on a 24, online trading market with almost no regulatory oversight, where are the world's best neural nets going to be deployed?"

If you are trying to day trade on BitMEX, you are now basically playing chess against DeepMind while blindfolded.

Attached: AI.jpg (540x361, 58K)

That's not how percentages work op

HERE WE FUCKING GOOOOOOO

Alts aren't plummeting because most of the weak handed folks have already sold.

Except trading bots are configured by humans. They simply follow pre-set instructions. There is no such thing as "AI" as of yet. Once it's invented we'll enter singularity.

Or just -0.25%. It makes sense: crypros are on a slow gradual decline.

Looks like I'm gonna make it

Attached: 10.png (1147x947, 154K)

Sold too early. At least I made $50 from it. Going to buy a nice lunch with that.

Neural nets aren't. They self learn. Go and school yourself on Google's TensorFlow system figuring out how to play arcade games by itself and absolutely schooling humans at them.

Interesting game, just think what the AI will think of you thinking.

Attached: game.jpg (1491x864, 69K)

made me think and I lost the first one before refreshing to restart

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-19 20-54-12.png (1057x638, 106K)

I think it's just a random number generator with no AI at all

>school yourself on Google's TensorFlow system figuring out how to play arcade games by itself and absolutely schooling humans at them.
to be fair humans still learn a lot quicker than neural nets, so rethink your wording of that

It's an AI but it's incredible bad.

Daily reminder:
A 5% dip followed by a 5% increase is still a loss

A 5% increase followed by a 5% dip is still a loss

>Math is literally rigged against us

Just kill yourself

>looking at % instead of actual usd number

Pleb

You're looking into it too much, goy. Just keep buying, totally not a bubble. Put in your hard-earned cash.

Attached: Dne_0-EVYAAmJlr.jpg (486x455, 41K)

>baakt highway
explain

Attached: 1523581798447.jpg (645x773, 141K)

My shorts are getting melted, man. I'm at my daily risk limit. This hasn't happened to me in like 9 weeks.

Attached: 1531226927805.png (1526x964, 359K)

I got lucky and closed out of my position right before the flash dip LEL it tapped down about 10 dollars below my would be liquidation before hitting my target. Walked away with a +1%. Can't be salty that I didn't hit my full target coz of that almost liq tho wew fucking lad.

You're not an algorithmic trader. You're not a programmer. You're not even a day trader.

I am all of the above, and I'm here to tell you that you've no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Neural networks are a meme. I have meme patents in the field, trust me. They're a dead end.

A.I. is a myth, it doesn't actually exist. We have a dozen flavors of optimization algorithms but we don't even have an abstraction of a general artificial intelligence.

Every trading algorithm is based either on historical arbitrage or pure technicals. Just like Joe Day Trader's impulse buy on the 200 day crossover.

There is no "All knowing, unbeatable trading algorithm" you fucking dunce.

Nothing personal, I'm just tired of that rhetorical garbage coming from non-coders.

Attached: 1528182845401.png (857x584, 136K)