I wish i was from a country that had history

i wish i was from a country that had history

Attached: umaru-chan-crying.jpg (2026x1137, 131K)

RememberYourAncestors.jpg

Living in a country that had history but is now a wars one is more depressive than not having history
Shut your mouth and don't make me cry

You need to be proud of your Anglo masterrace ancestors, bud.

Having lots of retarded butthurt people that are still mad at you for something happened hundreds year ago is not fun.

Gib war repeations

most of world history before the US is just serfs toiling away for inbred retards and pointless religious wars/territorial disputes. prove me wrong

Attached: 1558347416113.jpg (1000x700, 54K)

>serfs toiling away for inbred retards and pointless religious wars/territorial disputes
So modern day US.

what did you mean by this

You're not cute.

Why isnt the revolutionary period, wild west era, black renaissance, 1950s-60s era, and 1970s-90s not culture?

Don't cry umaru-chan, your little and short history is fun and fashinating

America is making history, for better or worse. That counts for something.

Try cracking open a book kiddo

explain to me how your life would change if your country had history, because this wish sounds really retarded to me

Because you vote PD

you have history tho
british history

meh What history is there in Lebanon? You were Just part of several Arab dynasties

Lebanon was founded because of the breakup of 20th century imperialism.

Relevant history for today begins ~1870s so you have all the history that a country needs.
Older stuff belongs to museums.
In fact, your history is the most relevant in this period so you are actually the country "with the most history" in the world.

this is extremelly wrong
also monarchies are not nearly as bad as simple-minded retards like you think

Modern history starts with the french revolution.
Thats where the whole idea of "sovereign nations" and the scheme of republican politicians starts

Ask me how I know your fat beaner?

its okay buddy
you are in a country where you can make your own history

cringe

the early 1800s are fairy tale world dude

there was no fucking electricity, no understanding of the infections, most countries were still medieval despite the American and French revolution

it was another planet

we have shit tons of history
>Alamo
>George Washington
>Civil War
>Slavery
etc

as if technology was the only thing defining society
all of our politics and movements stem from the french revolution
it was the revolution that taught the world how to do revolutions, and the main reason for the soviet revolution, the world wars, etc
you unnderestimate all the shit that hte french revolution brought to governance and society

>pointless religious wars
The religion of a nation shapes a lot of its culture. Fighting for how a country should look like throughout the coming centuries is not pointless at all.

>prove me wrong
Done

Oh believe me on this one you don't

Attached: 1559771857296.jpg (969x931, 159K)