Why is America so rich? Embarrassed to be an europoor tbfh

Why is America so rich? Embarrassed to be an europoor tbfh

Attached: gdp.png (882x872, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Japan&country2=Romania
youtube.com/watch?v=g73zdoRAigY
youtube.com/watch?v=B5doCf0Pm9g
youtube.com/watch?v=4ggBPAm5XLA
youtube.com/watch?v=PwF9DI89q1w
youtube.com/watch?v=p7jHz5asMs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for American excellence

>Constantly undermine other people's countries in order to take hold of their resources and dictate the prices
>Monopolize strategic markets like computer science, videogames and other shit
>Libertarian values
>Crony capitalism

Pretty easy to be rich having all these 4.

it took 15 minutes before you got the first reply
I'm surprised anybody did, but not surprised by the one reply you got, what did you expect?
>because they're fat and stupid
???

dude, you are on the wrong board if you think you can say anything positive about America here

Different attitude towards making wealth and succeeding

FUCKING IDAHO HAS A HIGHER GDP THAN THE EU HOLY SHIT
THE EU IS GETTING BEAT BY POTATO NIGGERS
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Attached: 1564147467164.gif (203x351, 526K)

You're an idiot. Do you realise how small and unpopulated the overwhelming majority of US states are? You can split virtually any European country up and get similar results to this.

>Fucking montana is richer than canada

Attached: 1566909281278.jpg (1024x550, 37K)

Because Americans work far longer hours and the US has a far lower unemployment rate than any EU country thanks to laxer labor market laws.

More people working longer hours=more GDP.

Come on Amerigoblo, even you should know this much.

Because in the US if all you do is hang around with a candle and coffer and "hygge" you're considered poor

>Mississippi
>our Africa
>has a higher GDP per capita than the EU
What the fuck

Attached: D3B482F6-29F3-4ADA-A74A-794442573B0E.jpg (667x659, 117K)

>UK is below West Virginia

Attached: 1498086636168.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

The smallest American state is Wyoming with 577,000 people, while the smallest European country is Iceland with 355,000. Looks like you're the idiot here, and poorer than the drug overdose capital of the US.

You also forgot one tiny detail
>no war on their soil for more than 100 years while being their main export

>Per capita
>America have tens of millions of illegals

They work 1/3rd longer than us.
They sit on a lot of natural resources.
They have a large internal market where everyone speaks English.
They have an entrepreneurial spirit where it's normal to take risks, fail and take risks again.
They have a good tax climate.
They are good at rolling things out at a large, or even global, scale.
They have a very large pool of both educated labour and cheap labour they can draw from.

>mississippi is above the EU

Attached: 1505517524474.png (163x266, 109K)

The drug overdose capital should indicate that they have money to spend on so much drugs that it kills them.

Median wealth is as low as Germany's tho

>dude, you are on the wrong board if you think you can say anything positive about America here
>You're an idiot.
>Come on Amerigoblo, even you should know this much.

Attached: 1474076792007.jpg (640x633, 42K)

It's a shame these stats are outdated since the crisis. But whatever.

Attached: 1522246888310.png (2667x1789, 534K)

I’m still amazed at that

Fucking HOW, Mississippi produces literally nothing, it barely has civilization

Attached: downvote.png (809x767, 35K)

how can you be so rich and still a shithole

Half of Europe is literally third world.

sorry, you can't downvote here

Attached: mippississi.jpg (6480x7479, 3.23M)

Attached: called it.png (464x236, 12K)

The EU doesn't only consist of Germany, BeNeLux and France. We have a lot of 2nd world countries.

>those fucking Walloons in Belgium

fuck yuropoorlandia tbhdesufambaka

Attached: 158610a.png (300x240, 146K)

>mfw every time I go to Europe everyone thinks I am a millionaire

The only place I felt poor was in Switzerland. I cannot fathom paying those prices, so I was frugal for the first time in my life. Switzerland makes the prices in California reasonable.

Try Tokyo. A friend had a scholarship there with a 5,000 dollar per month grant and it was barely enough to cover the fucking rent and food.

I doubt many prices in the US are higher than ours. Especially Amsterdam is godawful. It has one of the lowest 'how many beers can you drink for X amount' scores in Europe.

If I'm not wrong, the drug addiction crisis is caused by unemployment after their mines were shut down.
Literally a bunch of inbred, unemployed hillbillies are wealthier than those who ruled 1/4 of the world at one point.

Attached: f2l9r2cdgtq11.jpg (621x858, 177K)

I'm pretty sure you can just live in a hotel for half that money.

Lmao at all the butthurt yuros in this thread. cope.

Bars are shit everywhere. I mostly mean typical every day stuff.

>Alaska
>Hawaii

How the fuck do these fringe regions do it?

Attached: gemütlich.png (200x200, 55K)

5000 is a very high figure. You can live comfortable with that amount everywhere on earth but a few places.

Meanwhile I had a 250 dollar per month grant in China and it was enough to eat out every single meal and still have enough for partying.

Pizza's. Lots of pizza's.

nigger your median salary is literally $2500 a month, just because you have rich 1% jews doesn't change the fact that most of you are one paycheck from pic related

Attached: 1558363427717.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

Attached: 1560610363560.jpg (922x734, 80K)

That map means nothing.

with jews you win

I suppose in that case most consumer prices in western-Europe are a tad higher than in the US. It's always weird going through Newegg and see how you lot pay about the same (or even less) than us in Dollars as we do in Euros despite Euro having more value. VAT is a bitch

LOL you were born in poland cope

why are you so bothered? Burgers are richer and that's that

How does it feel to be poorer than those people in your webm?

Maybe she got the exchange wrong but I don't know. Japan is pretty expensive compared to Romania. numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Japan&country2=Romania

You clearly too dumb to understand what I'm saying, I shouldn't be too surprised since your flag contributes fuck-all to any discussion, ever.
Here, I will make it easy for you.
The West half of the City of London has a population of 1,195,048, meaning if it were a state, it would be more populous than almost a fifth of existing US states. It has a GDP per capita of $227,745 according to Eurostat.
Do you see the problem now?

I didn't see any burgers on your chart.

>dude, you are on the wrong board if you think you can say anything positive about America here
>why are you so bothered? Burgers are richer and that's that

Attached: 8lxA7yg.jpg (310x403, 25K)

Japan and Tokyo are very expensive but 5000 dollars per month is when you enter the '2 working parents household' income level, especially after taxes.

Yikes

They are richer in possessions but not in spirit.

LOL you're the one coping here, I can get full education and stay at a hospital for free while you'd end up in 6 figure debt that would stay with you all your fucking life, you're literally a slave and happy about it kek
currently there's more people moving from america to poland than the other way around, maybe ask them

is this cherrypicking on top of cherrypicking stats and numbers?

Attached: 8hCOOOl.jpg (353x500, 71K)

The comparison here would be Manhattan not some backwater city or state

If America is so rich - then why don't you have an Eurovision contest?

It was a government scholarship. If it was right in the middle of Tokyo then who knows. It's possible she was bullshitting as well.

hahahaha, fag

Attached: vette.jpg (1280x960, 359K)

I don't know enough about Tokyo to comment on that but in general looking at income the Japanese don't earn more than your average western-European and if you can take $5000 with you every month here after taxes you earn multiple median wages.

>hey are richer in possessions but not in spirit.
USA! USA!

Attached: O878n0G.jpg (1200x800, 105K)

Repent, sinner!

Attached: Manastirea-Barsana[1].jpg (3072x2304, 460K)

No, American states aren't centered around a single city that produces most of the wealth, unlike most European countries.

Here you're a gypsy singer that gets showered with money every night or a corrupt politician. Both aren't taxed. youtube.com/watch?v=g73zdoRAigY

he's right though, going by this logic some syberian shitholes in Russia are richer than literally any country in the world...

Attached: rusia.png (644x852, 62K)

We 52nd state now! And that's an old graph. Now it's around 25%.

Attached: ponderea-in-pib-romania-1024x668[1].jpg (701x458, 42K)

I'm in the military lol, I get free education (and free money) and free first world healthcare, free travel around the world (free flights for vacations), I pay nothing for food or rent and have my own apartment sized living area for just me

...even though average salaries there are only $1200, lower than in Poland

Attached: зарплата.png (892x2088, 558K)

ahem

Attached: GDP USA.jpg (1600x998, 460K)

>I got lucky so that means literally any other case even the one most people experience is irrelevant
every fucking argument with amerimutts

How do get Americans to get so rich in spirit as us?

youtube.com/watch?v=B5doCf0Pm9g

you now euros are cherrypicking stats and charts just to say
>america bad

Attached: 3YLIFAi.jpg (785x623, 42K)

Think of a profession and go search the job title salary in Amsterdam or London or something.

Then go compare it to bumfuck nowhere USA like Charlotte. Chances are you make 30k more in the US for something basic like a dental assistant. Where it starts to get monstrous is in the STEM field where you can easily start at 80k right out of university and work your way up to 300k if you end up in Silicon Valley or a big media company in New York.

I'd say Europe is more comfy though, especially if you have no aspirations in life.

>implying you need to cherrypick
Literally the only thing usa ranks 1st world in is gdp, and that's why it's what mutts mention, link and talk about 99,99% of the time

>nooooooo.only us americans can cherrypick fact.

Attached: t626378453.png (233x217, 9K)

*How do we get Americans to become so rich in spirit as us*

youtube.com/watch?v=4ggBPAm5XLA

youtube.com/watch?v=PwF9DI89q1w

youtube.com/watch?v=p7jHz5asMs8

Americans should really get a culture.

>euros are cherrypicking stats and charts just to say
>>america bad

they are all frantically searching google to find something

>I got lucky
no lol, there are 1.3 million people with the same benefits as me, all for doing 4 years work

Is the US rich in bears?

Attached: RP9Iq5F.png (1460x1600, 659K)

went thru my garbage last night, hate those fuckers

Someone has to represent the USA in Eurovision.

yeah bro just pay half my years salary for healthcare, double my years salary to get my kids through college and all that while working 50 hour weeks with no holidays or sickdays.

you do the same in taxes

>no source. hurrr durrr look at my list from ass

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-16 The World Factbook — Central Intelligence Agency.png (1210x7981, 577K)

>to find something
>highest murder rate of all developed countries
>highest incarceration rate in the world by far
>highest infant&maternal mortality rate
>4th lowest life expectancy of developed countries
>healthcare is expensive af
>education is expensive af
>half of the country has no wealth, only debts
>highest car related death rate
>opioid epidemics and thus...
>...5th highest drug related death rate in the world
>homeless all over the major cities
>no public transport, no walkability
>highest inequality of all developed countries
>bottom 10% make $600 a month, literally less than in Poland

Wow so hard
I could go on, but obviously like all mutts you're just gonna stick your fingers in your ears, go LALALALALA and then go to the next thread thinking you won yet another argument against muh europoors. Americans are subhuman

What kind?

Attached: GB_Historic_Distribution_NA_wordlBase[1].jpg (3085x3231, 3.32M)

>comparing russia to united states
Yikes

>using 10 year old data
Double yikes

I have made europoors so butthurt, way better than an American every could. Once I finish my education I'll pack up and leave for America and the rest of you can be stuck in your stagnant empty shells of former empires and get taxed to death for being a high achiever.

How come Arkansas such poor (compared to other US states ofc) when they have Walmart?

and yet poolacks can't afford nice things like we can

Wrong map.

Attached: bear-areas-map[1].gif (780x837, 65K)

most of you can't "afford" them, you just take debts

Attached: debt.png (644x878, 324K)

I think I understand Flemish separatism now.

more credible than out of your ass

$38,000 of debt is nothing, most people make over 2 million in their lifetimes

>americans defend this

Attached: denbt.png (720x707, 563K)

Most people spend what they earn. And only save enough to cover small accidents.