HAHAHA

Attached: Rutapedo.jpg (1080x813, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S11123976#p11124078
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe he tried swing trading

paedophile btfo

Ummm... sweetie.

How much LINKIES you guys willing to pay for doxxing?

I liked him.

Rutabaga is a pedo

>I'm actually super gay but I'm in denial because it looks like a girl

>kill him

Attached: orelse_0.png (448x360, 191K)

@chainlinkfan was rutabaga

I know.

Kek. Thank god she’s off the discord. She was annoying as fuck. And encouraged shilling to the reddit. Can’t wait for her to get vanned

>her
Doctor Rutabooga is not lady.

He was not a "girl"
He obviously lacked balls but no vegana anywhere to be found.
It was just a retard who pretended to be cute and all you autists believed it.

I could careless what gender. His typing + amount of constant gossip was woman defining enough.

ChainLinkFan was me actually you faggots.

Also rutabaga good luck cashing out. Since you have probably been flagged, any time you wish to withdrawal your linkies the bank and IRS are going to extensively screen you. When they find out you moderated dating sites and scrapped their pictures then bragged about doing it. They’re just going to nail to the cross and steal your linkies. The law doesn’t treat pedos fairly and they’ll say you sold those photos and that’s how you acquired linkies. They won’t ever let a pedo be rich. It’s common sense.

Was the best Chainlink twitter account. What happened?

How much of a sad life do you live to make up bullshit like this? Get a fucking life.

who?

There's a bunch of sad fat neet fucks in this thread who need to go get laid. That's the who

warosu.org/biz/thread/S11123976#p11124078

Whats the truth about all this? Cant be arsed to dig about Discord drama

Based and redpilled. Dare I say Astro is our guy?

Get a blog!

Attached: 1536960652782.png (250x242, 79K)

I have a pretty solid idea of who you are now.

Oh nooooooo this one doesn't exist. There's now only hundreds of LINK shill accounts to follow.

Attached: 1531847674324.jpg (653x477, 191K)

The only legit twitter source is gone, well done retards.

So a Jow Forums autist was larping as a chick on the discord and a bunch of discrod faggots had a crush on the LARP.
These are the "market movers" that shitpost on Jow Forums, everybody. The absolute fucking state...

>ChainLinkFan was me actually you faggots.
Ok
> There's a bunch of sad fat neet fucks in this thread who need to go get laid. That's the who
Wut

Are you outing yourself as a collective of sad fat neet fucks? Is this what tripfags are? Just schizo versions of regular biz users?

I do too

Attached: kek.jpg (705x105, 18K)

If you're going to start claiming to be behind all of these accounts and larps, you're going to need to start providing some evidence. Otherwise, you're just the attention seeking faggot that you've always been.

Lenocinium is being exposed lmao

Attached: B3DFEF09-DA18-4D6C-ACB8-30BF17C792DF.jpg (1125x1212, 212K)

>eth/btc or your token
I need their contact RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

the fuck is this?

Attached: 1536802227326.jpg (222x227, 5K)

you really don't

Attached: dabbed.jpg (720x549, 32K)

>mfw astro is so desperate for attention not only is he a tripfag but he larps as a girl on discord just to get (You)s
Holy fuck dude did your parents EVER hold you as a child?Or did they show you WAY too much attention? Are you actually able to reflect on the fact you have a pathological need for attention, or is that so close to the bone that your mind just veers away when you start to think about it?
Holy fucking shit, dude, the problem with narcissistic personality disorders is that narcissists are the last people in the world to ever seek help. I don't hold out much hope for you.

Attached: fud.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Attached: 539414B9-E8CB-4CB6-B928-EE435AEFA012.jpg (1125x1760, 366K)

Such projection
Such White Knight
LMAO

a literal who

Like anyone would believe this crap. Yes a project that raised 32 million, has done hardly any marketing themselves and is clearly working hard behind the scenes is going to hire a bunch a bunch of obese neets to post on a taiwanese caligraphy forum. To do what, pump the price? Knowing the retards in crypto all you have to do to pump the price is make vague announcements on twitter. No need to hire a couple of basement dwellers.

I bet he is also behind this post and the other larps this week:

You faggots do realise that she reported whoever sent her death and rape threats to the police? Hope you were behind 10 proxies.

Yes and? I can fake shit as well doesn't mean its bievable.

fuck off redditor, you must go back

>wants to be a discord celebrity and doxes themselves for internet attention
>complains when the internet retard brigade does bad things with their personal information

Thanks

They have been backtraced

Imagine having a little fun without first protecting your neck. Fuck off normie

There has never been a tripfag who aggravated me more than this fucking nigger right here. I hope you end up in a liveleak video

>6k for sending a twitter

heard you think ruta's pedo behavior was acceptable in civil society. astro, I expected you to at least be above pederasty, shame shame. Stealing nude pics of under age children is pederasty you sick fuck,

Linknewsoracle is decent

Shut up fucker!

t. Pederast

>willingly spending time in a crypto discord
Yikes.

Attached: nambla.jpg (261x313, 26K)

You heard wrong then mother fucker. My public conversation is quite clear how against pedos I am. Go screenshot where it is you think I'm a pedo. You're psychologically projecting. sick fucker

keeping good company astro add ruta to the mix and you guys make quite the trio

Attached: ruta3.jpg (1080x1606, 329K)

This thread is fucking embarrassing. Take this shit back to the gay little discord it came from

Rub and tugga.