$LINK VS $0xBTC VS $HOT

twitter.com/CryptosCompared/status/1042417096905420804?s=19
Chainlink is BARELY winning against Holochain.
0xBTC is lacking FAR behind.

The number of votes on LINK is the price of it in 2020

LETS GO!!! Show who's the FUCKING boss!

Attached: 1537369118463.jpg (596x637, 80K)

Ignore Lenocinium shills like this

Attached: fuckingjews.png (1361x721, 662K)

What even is that? never heard of it

>registered 2 days ago

>shilling on telegram for months in 2017 and suddenly stopped after Chainlink ICO ended

>0xBTC is lacking FAR behind.
That really shouldn't be a surprise, as it's a $2MM mcap project up against 2 $100MM+ mcap projects. Obviously the larger ones have more holders voting for their bags.

your scam is being undone linkpajeet.

Fuck off

100% LINK holder here. I haven't checked HOT, but from what i've seen between top 50-200 it's the only crypto I'd be interested if LINK wouldn't be such a good hodl. 0xBTC is an obvious scam.

Lenocinium thread. Hey Sergey. You’re on death’s ground now. Link better be what you promised it would be. I think you understand.

>mfw Sergey ends up being the first dev shot
Karma is a bitch

Attached: Unknown-1.jpg (225x224, 10K)

This. Can't wait 'til we punk Jow Forums and go to $20. Will be glorious.

Attached: 0xbitcoin_spooky_edition.png (360x363, 14K)

Or maybe it's just trash.

You're thinking of Ether.

That would be fun, lol

The dump yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering HOTheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 15%. Once it breaks through the $0.001 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $0.00075 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all HOTheads. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing binance. The $0.0005 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded holoports will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their gender studies salaries loaded up in HOT will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to binance to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.00025, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded HOTheaded wagecucking gender studies feminists who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded HOTheads will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you HOTheads . There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be an HOThead .

hahahhaa

0xBTC is solid, HOT if it succeeds will be huge, LINK is a literal Jow Forums scam.

Only 1 of these can survive without ETH

Why not rename Jow Forums as /PsyOps/?

Attached: 1504725632581.png (774x809, 736K)

Based

lol

Lay off the crack