/flag/ - /extraflags/

Chilean EU edition

previous: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. don't have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sp/, and Jow Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

How to install: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

>Webm install guide (Desktop and Mobile):
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums/tree/master/maps
About Jow Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

>Making Flags?
pastebin.com/KiLFWJ0Z
i.imgur.com/GLnizJD.png

>Having troubles installing the script?
Ask here

>Looking for flags?
The 4 boards that have integrated default flags are Jow Forums, Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /sp/. Happy hunting :^)

>Other flag tools?
Flaggot: github.com/dnsev/flaggot
Flag Fixer: github.com/ebinBuddha/Jow Forums-Flag-Fixer
Extra Flag Lister: github.com/ebinBuddha/Flag-Lister-for-Jow Forums

Attached: 1024px-Flag_of_Los_Ríos,_Chile.svg.png (1024x683, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/v3vjm
youtu.be/lzMRsYZ0FLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hi hortler

Attached: 728.png (680x453, 19K)

Second for new flag

Attached: 0_o0-6o1W1DKmI5LbX.png (1235x650, 41K)

Turd Rich

reminder

streamable.com/v3vjm
brought to you by extraflags

Attached: japanese wagyu.gif (240x160, 2.28M)

b&r

Attached: 1557133841824.jpg (2560x1706, 494K)

Attached: slurppepe.jpg (580x563, 236K)

Unjoni tażżżżżżżż żobbbbb

Cleaning my whole flat and listening to good music did that to me

KURWA

Did you plunge your toilet?

no.... did not need to

Attached: 140911.png (587x617, 258K)

Would you say you're good at plunging toilets?

Not really, only did it once

Attached: 1566645134012.jpg (499x501, 118K)

How would you rate your experience of toilet-plunging?

Not discussion worthy

Fuck I love eating the ass of Japanese women...

Attached: 1565256991174.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Hmm, interesting.
*scribbles obscurely on notepad*
Would you be willing to offer your toilet-plunging services to someone else for monetary compensation?

I do not offer toilet plunging services of any kind but if offered enough monetary compensation (like really a lot of monies) I would consider such a thing.

If offered enough monetary compensation (say, a significantly large amount of a currency of your choice), would you be willing to emigrate to a country of your choice such as, let's say the UK, for toilet-plunging employment?

Attached: 4a65bcf73b7ba703a1877c60994bb654--sexy-asian-girls-eye-candy.jpg (472x750, 29K)

Depends on the amount

based, hilt heiler

Attached: 1514741740767.jpg (900x584, 53K)

gn /flag/

gn

wish i had this dudes nose
youtu.be/lzMRsYZ0FLo

Attached: FB_IMG_15686014060336666.jpg (534x534, 104K)

gn

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa page10

I WANNA SNIFF WHERE SHE POOPS

Attached: 12374205.jpg (999x1119, 112K)

Attached: 1565612430912.png (550x413, 86K)

What kind of shitty table is that?
Its got a ring around it with holes in it meaning if you tried eating on it you have to have your shit at least 6 inches from the edge or you risk dropping your shit on the ground

Garbage table

Attached: e266f5e.png (938x681, 42K)

:^(

I'm bored of opening up all those different map images and filling in countries after seeing a new flag on Jow Forums.

wait till you get a few more flags

/Fiestas Patrias/ tomorrow and the day after

Attached: 1561163410821.jpg (712x787, 42K)

fucking physics i swear, and then calc midterm on thurs. Make or break next couple weeks here, i feel like I've studied enough but at the same time i don't know

bump

You'll be fine, you're a hard worker and it'll show

i wrote a haiku
i have a toaster
also butter, but no bread
kill all fucking foids

When did you get so based?

i hope so. Just got berated by my drunk father. Nothing like having to deal with an alcoholic. Never gonna drink that fucking poison.

based and sniffpilled

i swear if you keep posting this shit and we meet someday ill shoot you

Gotta say it lads, I'm getting mighty tired of incels

you seem to have pretty radicalized views
is this why ppl doxxed and bullied you?

gm btw

At least partially, yes.

Radical solutions are needed in desperate times. Females have taken over our societies and marginalized men, and hence men need to put them in their place. Some may want to put them back in their traditional gender roles, but I want them exterminated entirely. I want the mere display of femininity to be punished by death
>inb4 sonora has me filtered so this is for leduc instead
join us manlet

we seriously need to start rounding them up and putting them in camps, they've already proved to be a threat to society

Some Russian whore married to a Maltese commie wants to remove our national flag and either just keep the fag flag or replace it with a red one (of course you know the implication here).
Some local cunt hole agreed with her but my question is why is it that ever Russian that I encounter is a sack of shit? I support the USA now. Remove Vodka.

get ready butch we're gonna send you to "summer camp" so you can finally lose all that weight you fat dyke

i live for the day 1000 incels band up, storm a sorority and rip the women inside it limb from limb like the Somalis did to the UN troops when they invaded Mogadishu in the 90's

Coat of arms of the Lithuanian imageboard 370chan

Attached: 370čano herbas - vėžys.png (1000x970, 980K)

We need eugenics and technology of sorts to eradicate foids. Of course we would still be able to reproduce as a species, but whatever we have then would be fundamentally, radically different.

Here is the original
(Lithuanian parliament)

Attached: Seimo herbas.png (863x841, 354K)

Nice.

all the technology we need is artificial wombs and in vitro fert. We can artificially create eggs in labs already, and gene editing is totally possible just ethically barred because of the society we live in. Not only can we make sure that no XX chromosomes exist ever again, but we can rebuild the Y chromosome and save the male as we know it.

I believe in a transitional society in which we begin with rigid gender segregation, followed by slow extinction of the female population. We don't have to do it violently, although if there is an insurgency then we better be prepared to. I've already floated the idea around incel forums of all of us moving to some remote US county, taking it over, and then starting out with our own commune. From there we can awaken more incels and then start a mass movement. It's entirely possible, we have to defeat the female.

>370čano herbas - vėžys.png
tai tikrai yra vėžis, o ne vėžys

Really can't fucking wait for the incel genocide

bring it motherfucker, we'll get the currycels and have them collectively shit into the water supply of cities causing mass cholera outbreaks while we lay siege to them

Who is this SC?

BEHOLD IT WAS I ALL ALONG

>a bunch of fat sweaty manbabies who don't work out because "it won't matter anyway"
vs
>literally everyone with half a brain in their head
nigga u srs

we live in america, rhubarb. We will be armed to the teeth. Individual acts of resistance are the best tho, read W.L. Pierce's "Hunter" to get a good idea

I work out every day. Could you say the same, Apple Valley?

I'd work out if we got traction started on this. I wanna be strong enough to strangle foids with my bare hands
>apple valley
call him rhubarb

>call him rhubarb
Where does that come from?

Attached: angrytrain.png (600x505, 283K)

gonna rub one to webms of girls kissing each other

they grow it in minnesota, and it stuck to me
lmao, keep coping lad. If you're single (incel) then you have no business worshipping females.

night /flag/

At last.

A man can dream.

Attached: file.png (993x852, 1.64M)

>they grow it in minnesota, and it stuck to me
OK. We grow a lot of rhubarb in Canada nationwide. Every second house has a personal rhubarb farm. I like it but it's apparently bad for your teeth.

bomb

Chopping down our trees and importing ones from abroad. Excellent.

What do you call a kissless virgin from th French-speaking part of Belgium?

Forever Walloon.

Attached: IMG_20190917_111250023.jpg (4160x3120, 3.56M)

based

What do you call a fucking idiot

kek

fug I remember eating at the mcdonalds behind your ass

Attached: 1560534653541.png (528x404, 6K)

i remember eating your ass behind the mcdonalds

Attached: 130.jpg (401x349, 37K)

Eww

>Because of the fast growing foreign population in our school, the circulars that are sent home are going to be released all in English. Who faces any problem or needs an explanation of any circular, you can contact the school's administration or the secretariat. Thanks.

The country's being dismantled from anything that makes it Maltese in a fast manner. Though apparently there was a back pedal and now they're going to be released bi-lingually.

Attached: file.png (540x287, 108K)

if your flag hints at anything its that you like english

That's not the point and I said don't talk to me.

>drama
cring

*talks to you*

Attached: homo.png (500x281, 293K)

Attached: sphynx.jpg (220x293, 15K)

ugliest looking cat breed imo

Attached: ph1md5z5up521.jpg (960x871, 86K)

Perhaps you should learn to read posts first cunt.

Attached: silencequeer.png (450x429, 251K)

without question

Attached: 1496816658614.jpg (540x540, 79K)

>no, i dont read past comments, how could you tell?

Attached: chad.png (680x760, 191K)

At least it admits.

>drinking coca cola instead of water
fbased

It absolutely packed on the train. Some Korean guy has his guitar case pressed up against me.

Remind me why I should buy a car, btw.

bump

Yeah, they back pedalled and are going to release bilingual circulars. They needed to cause a controversy for them to not be bootlickers and released them bilingually instead of doing so from the beginning.

Btw, this was just one school.