Is reverse racism a problem in your country?

Is reverse racism a problem in your country?

Attached: 58.png (637x490, 59K)

hope the mexican lads kidnap and behead her, racemixing should be punishable by death

> reverse racismo
What?

Based Gen X dad making fun of these wasted genes.

why are you searching twitter for 'mexican bf' everyday

dont worry it doesnt exist

hope springs eternal

Wh*te "people" think it does

>when your worthless fucking son brings yet another wyte whore home

Attached: reaper-test_1024x1024[1].png (512x1024, 474K)

Immigrant parents are very racist towards their child having a white partner. This is common knowledge, especially conservative communities.

It's a common occurence to see a Paki or a Nigerian hiding his white gf from his family cause they wouldn't accept.

Racism is racism, there's no such thing as reverse racism. When using the term "reverse racism", this dad in this case was (intentionally or not) thinking racism can only be done by white to other races, hence when his daughter experience racism he thought of it as "reverse racism".
This show how utterly dumb this dad is and how bad American media has indoctrinated their population into thinking racism behaviour can only be conducted by whitet*ids

Attached: IMG_20190809_155236.jpg (143x126, 14K)

No

Wh*toids here think that it's literally impossible to be racist against white people. Reverse racism is discrimination by non-whites against whites, which is somehow different from discrimination by whites against non-whites.

Pretty sure this is a bait account.

>favoring people based on something other than merit is acceptable

Wew

t.

Attached: 1561845343404.png (594x582, 41K)

is even race mixing if the only way you can tell they aren't white is by looking at their last name

>he said lol

Not an argument

This is a German American man he’s considered white

If he got married to a super pale Swedish girl it wouldn’t be considered reace mixing as they are both white

Attached: BB767986-26B5-48E1-9803-54A4457B66D1.jpg (455x507, 229K)

based chicanos breeding wh*Te whores but too ashamed to told their families

Why "reverse"?

it's not real, being racist against wh*Tes is based

Because whites invented racism

I was being serious when I said that white people don't think that you can be racist against white people. It's actually defined so that you have to be white to be racist. The "reverse" is because it's non-whites who are being prejudiced.

because people think racism = whites hating other races, so you have to say "reverse racism" when other races hate whites
it's dumb as fuck, yes.

Nop your country invented the racismo

Attached: Razas 4.jpg (504x350, 32K)

You can't be racist against whites

I'd consider it embarassing to date a white girl

t med

He’s just overhyping it to mess with her . Gringas got it east

That’s when they bs an say they’ll convert or along those lines

Cuck history plays a role such as why ur ancestors didn’t die in concentration camp

It is
Bet u complain if a hobo ripped on u

>reverse racism
how stupid is this bitch, muds fucking hate us

Attached: 1568466758011.png (390x348, 143K)

Because people are actually stupid enough to think that "racism" by itself means whites being racist to everyone else, even though you could prove this quite false just by going to any non-white country where racism is rampant against other non-whites.

No they are livings happy n in peaceOnly cuz of ur rude behaviour sexpat

My ancestors weren't Chinese so it's a given they didn't experience things like concentration camp

I'm not a sexpat I can barely afford to live lol.
Only aussies and bongoloids do that shit, I want a nice croat girl not someone half the planet away.

I thought most latin* families prefer mixing with white people.

No, there isn't really a problem with racism or reverse racism in Panama.

some shit made up by wh*Toids, it's literally impossible to be racist against the most privileged people on the planet

I'm so happy I don't live in the U.S. Like I'd rather pick eastern Europe.

Wouldn't reverse racism be just not racism?

What the fuck is reverse racism? It’s just racism.

You can't be racist towards white people because oppression or something.