Just got back from Spain, why do they all look so brown?? not like tan brown but like indistinguishable from Arabs...

just got back from Spain, why do they all look so brown?? not like tan brown but like indistinguishable from Arabs, were the memes true lads??

Attached: c1aea9326379500ad25279c63722b2bc--spanish-men-spanish-tv-shows.jpg (236x306, 14K)

climate

Yes 100%

Story goes they still feel the urge to face the east 5 times per day, as if it's imbedded in their DNA.

Attached: 1530012977_181784_1530013089_noticia_normal[1].jpg (1200x675, 50K)

That man is gorgeous and he looks olive not brown or Arab at all. Brown is what you are Mohammed.

>olive

Attached: 1521732868314.jpg (650x622, 79K)

this

no

that’s a Med

better brown than looking like that

Attached: 172px-Maisie_Williams_Paris_Fashion_Week_Autumn_Winter_2019_(cropped).jpg (172x229, 16K)

Dont respond to this arab larping as a femcel obssesed with arabs >/>111379950

olive is brown user.

The OP doesn’t look Arab Mohammed. I can post a picture of actual Arabs if you like?

no it isn’t. Pic related is olive.

Attached: 5688D198-ECDE-4536-BC84-B36632ABE1C5.jpg (1200x1112, 157K)

>/>111380097
You are arab

Brazil is mostly olive then

why do half dutch spanish looks like that while our half dutchlooks white?

Attached: 1354273990046.JPG--.jpg (1024x917, 157K)

pic related is a actual ethnic arab

Attached: dddsads.jpg (275x183, 5K)

k Mohammed. You totally look like the OP, we believe you lmao.

spanish, italians and portuguese are basically catholic MENA, there is no cultural, historical, ethnic, ancestral, climate or geographic difference between them and algerians/tunisians/moroccans/egyptians etc. the only difference is religious.

I dont look like an arab, stop trying to associate arab shitskins with actual white people you arab incel

Depends, if they are Meds, then yeah, they are.

That guy looks white. That’s also a cherrypicked lighting.

No it isn’t

Another half-Dutch half-Spanish 100% moor.

I have looked into these cases and concluded the Spanish skincolor is in reality darker than what it appears to be, and it's true form will show when threatened by foreign DNA

Attached: 763[1].jpg (763x431, 49K)

Please no one respond to the mentally ill girl

Its an arab incel larping as a girl, he wants people to believe girls are obsseses with arabs

>No it isn’t
He is. He used to be our president, and both of his parents are from the middle east

>it's true form will show when threatened by foreign DNA
Why yes, we breed out the whiteness of women we seduce, how did you know?

>stop trying to associate arab shitskins with actual white people you arab incel
Holy shit the guy in the OP is an actual white person from Spain you fucking deluded retarded Mohammed.

Attached: 15004059-EF88-4ECE-A51D-8FC37B75D605.jpg (1920x2560, 634K)

Heard of a thing called the cruscades buddy?
Spain used to be under arab rule before france came in to whoop all their asses, and so today they have a 20% arab descendence among the mediterranean populations.

He’s a Spaniard not an Arab you deluded shitskin, and he looks nothing like a shitskin. You don’t look like this and never will Ahmed.

Attached: BCDB039D-480D-4F62-A35E-4B5F79C2D1BC.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Spaniards look like that because of climate, it has nothing to do with shitskins. Arab rule doesn’t mean miscegenation.

Remember what happened when your saint Louis invaded Egypt?
You required a millenium level genius (an Italian) to conquer the Middle East

Kys shitskin you are not part of the white race

are you a mexican aren't you

lmao @ Arabs thinking they look like this. Fuck off Mohammed, he looks nothing like an Arab

Attached: 81135798-E8EE-41CB-8A0C-F3B734AABF65.jpg (390x500, 38K)

southern europeans shouldn't be ashamed of their roots, it's historical fact.

Attached: Umayyad750ADloc.png (1481x902, 30K)

>not a single mena flag so far
>the schizos are already out hunting for Arabs
?????

a chi tranny
yes

Neither Mexicans (unless they are Med) nor Arabs look like this. lmao at the shitskin ITT claiming that saying this Spanish actor is handsome means you’re secretly lusting after his kind. The narcissism and delusion.

Attached: D4903808-A1C8-455C-ABE6-1A604626A458.jpg (388x550, 17K)

> lmao at the shitskin ITT claiming that saying this Spanish actor is handsome means you’re secretly lusting after his kind.
I never said that. I'm not mexican.

Either way I posted a picture of actual verified 100% arab, and you simply claimed that he wasn't arab and forgot about it. Have sex abomination

>Anglos
>White
We all know Romans were there a fuckton ago

Attached: 1532887286667.jpg (1743x1500, 1.48M)

>Why yes, I'm a spaniard, I descend directly from Almanzor and my tanned bronze skin makes all white women ovulate, what gave it away?

Attached: 1568572681183.png (1080x1587, 735K)

Temer most likely is not Arab.

swarthy british actualy predate the romans.

They actualy predate everyone.

Temer is literally a common Arab name tho

>He arrived at the Court of Córdoba as a student studying law and literature.
Literally the medieval equivalent of a modern soyboy arts student

It's okay I thought in general most maronites are not Arabs.

he's phoenician
IMBECILE

Both his parents are from the middle east user.
Maronites are not any different from their neighbors, genetically speaking.

One could argue that no levantine is a real arab, but that's all.

If spaniards were white then no one would question why they look like arabs

>france came in to whoop all their asses

LOL

Attached: CASTELLANO l.png (1011x1024, 673K)

Who says that lmao

I’m not talking about you. I’m talking about the mental gymnastics guy who claims I’m Arab because I think swarthy Meds are attractive, (Only a shitskin could even contemplate associating the two) and thinks it’s some scheme to make people think white girls like Arabs. Except white girls (and all girls) DO like Meds (who are also white.) Nobody like inbred Arabs.

And his parents could have majority crusader blood or something, but you’re average Arab doesn’t look like that.

They don’t look like Arabs.

A certain philosopher

Aboriginal population of Western Europe was Arab-tier swarthy before migration from Russia.

Rus was as advanced as West/East Francia (France, Germany) before the Mongol invasion.

Attached: Screenshot_20190916_233933.jpg (1902x1080, 420K)

look at him young lol

Attached: btneqlia8cdb498wcu61om8ox.jpg (652x408, 47K)

with 6 times smaller population * back then

Forgot to say.

>but you’re average Arab doesn’t look like that.
depends on which part of the arab world you live.
Lebanese all look like that.

Crusader blood is a Jow Forumstard meme.

Has anyone seen the new Borat series about being a spy in Syria?

Attached: setembro-na-netflix-30162032865233[1].jpg (1620x1080, 201K)

> why do they all look so brown?? not like tan brown but like indistinguishable from Arabs

You felt at home then didnt you?

t. descends from nig slaves

I'm actualy a german-brazilian

Arabs in general though are a lot darker.

I'm sure you are

Spaniards are arabs, so what? Under MOORISH rule they produced the most advanced, beautiful and sophisticated culture anyone has ever seen west of Saudi Arabia.

Attached: 364357347345.jpg (500x659, 125K)

Many Britons look like this. It's the Atlantic phenotype.

gulf arab? surely.
The ones from the Levant are not.

Most iberians that you posted aren't really that dark either.

nigger

nigger

nigger

nigger

nigger

fuck you nigger

Attached: dna test.jpg (1169x650, 66K)

Arabia was always a shithole.

Baghdad was the based islamic centre

That is what the average levantine looks like when not exposed to mena sun all the time

>turks
>white

They aren’t Arabs.

I posted all the same guy, and I know he’s not dark. Tell the shitskins in here who think he looks Arab otherwise.

Why yes I am a semitic Arab how could you tell?

I speak Arabic and semitic from a yemeni tribe

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-203431.png (1080x2160, 1.68M)

reveal lips

But then that’s not actually Arab it’s some other kind of ancient blood. (There used to be ancient tribes of Europeans in the Middle East and North Africa) but they don’t exist anymore.

I don't look brown, just can tan my skin in summer

it's mena blood.
Nothing european, just native blood. You know, the arabs used to be only a few thousands of people during Muhammad's age(Arabia couldn't support much people without drinkable water), while the Levant, North Africa and Egypt had millions of humans living there.

The arabs just conquered them and forced them to speak their language

Nords never were there, get this out of your mind, Romans were not white

So they aren’t Arab

no one is really arab.

even the arabs themselves are only half-arabs at best.

I haven't been to mainland Spain but on Gran Canaria they're a bit brown, still not arab level though

>not actually Arab
Arab isnt an ethnicity
they are just Levantine call them arabs jews or whatever you want they are ethnically levantine

I don’t think it’s an Arab desu. She’s just a mentally ill horny whore obsessed with men in general, she just spent 3 hours in a thread trying to passive aggressively flirt with a Chechen.

Wew lads

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-16-15-09-23.png (1440x2880, 999K)

That skin color turns brown when they tan, that skin color is common among saudis arabs

He is browner than me.

.t Muhamed

i just came back from spain too, spain is invaded by immigrants everywhere all shops are either indians or chinese or moors

Brown looks better on a man

Attached: 84A64D14-1F15-4E71-8EF2-6CE5D7F5D013.jpg (493x222, 114K)

>i just came back from spain too
what city

There are already memes of that before Calais. You’re the amerifat that claims white girls dont racemix

An now they have paris

He’s claiming the girl that claims ‘white girls don’t racemix’ (you do know it’s the schizo femcel that always says that, right?) is actually an Arab larping as a girl. I’m not quite sure I get it though, she seems to be mentally ill all around, I don’t think there’s a particular fixation on Arabs. She takes over pretty much every thread, whether it’s about Arabs or not.

benidorm

>benidorm
there alot more in the spen cities (Barcelona and Madrid) anyways it's not London level

>the spen cities
main cities

Once again for the six trillionth time this guy's Dutch mother is the shitskin, the Spaniard father is white.

>pic related

Attached: negro.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Moors were Moroccans.

.t Moor

Attached: IMG-20190721-WA0001.jpg (1200x1600, 319K)

Now let’s see your face.

>Jow Forumstard roastie is here

Attached: 1568268655805.png (657x527, 13K)

Moors aren't arabs dumbass