How do we get more women in crypto?

How do we get more women in crypto?

Attached: FF4CC8A0-C709-47FA-89BB-541EDEA8C1A6.jpg (750x785, 394K)

we don't. they ruin everything.

kek they already packing their shit in the background
women ruin everything

Make it more gay and shit.

Fuck Omar. I became very weary when I saw his girlfriends sjw haircut. After 3 years watching I unsubbed.

The trannys ruined linux this week, I'm sure crypto is next.

You don't.

This is a man's endeavor.

Who else is gonna buy your bags high and sell them low, if not women? We need emotional, illogical money in the market or else there'll never be a profit to turn

>How do we get more women in crypto?

create an app. marketplace that allows prostitutes to accept crypto for blowjobs

Attached: brain_feels.jpg (1024x874, 142K)

That is sexist!

Why

If only they would start actually getting involved instead of bitching about it

There’s actually a growing market for camhos accepting crypto like BCH and eth.

put a blockchain on the stove

Attached: Capture.png (379x363, 90K)

Men can give bjs too. I expect a lot of guys on biz will be before the year is over.

Crypto serves as the ultimate filter for women. Seeing a SHA3 hash dries up a woman's cunt instantly.

Do women even trade stocks?

It's actually embarrassing for women. It couldn't be easier to get involved. A lot of the main personalities in the "blockchain space" are totally anonymous. The most egalitarian opportunity for wealth generation in history, where gender is literally a non-issue.
And yet.....

underrated

a couple do, there's the usual articles that float around about how women make better traders because they trade less, are more deliberate, more cautious, etc, but those same traits prevent women from opening stock accounts before they even make a trade

Crypto is permissionless and anyone can learn all they want for free and anonymously. The fact that women are underrepresented in crypto should tell you something about their nature.

Dey jus need som mo money fo them programs

Gash dont bring them here. Its like a fuckin football match. Only us, guys, kicking the ball. The moment they show up on the stage the game starts to suck.
Dont do it faggot.

No point in sticking your neck out and spending all your time on nerd shit when you can just fuck your way into the good graces of whoever ends up on top.

yes i work at a trading company. out of 300 traders, probably 10 are women

Women are better traders than men in general, now what?

Really this. Our current fucked up society is mostly due to women.

Imagine if women had never gotten the right to vote, and how much better our society would be today.

yeah people really had it right keeping women on a leash. they are literal fucking idiots

I think a good way to bring women into crypto to just gift every single female human 1 bitcoin so that they have a incentive. If they see that this space is full of incel, alt-right misognists they are free to liquidate their btc on coinbase and spend it on fashion, partying or makeup...

Attached: 1525572898136.jpg (1242x2208, 458K)

just be yourself

Look at the big 3 religious texts: Islam, Christianity, Judaism...

ALL 3 post tons of warnings about keeping women subservient, and that letting them have power ruins a society.

Just look at our society today, and compare it to pre-1950 where men had all the power. Fucking sad mates.

Then have a rideshare service available for the hookers, you could call it Boober.

Name?

>crypto in which the only barrier to enter is a computer and internet access is somehow keeping women out
Translation: Women aren't making any money off of crypto and this is a problem.Give us money. There are resources that aren't being distributed to us and that isn't how it works.

dunno

That's because for a female to become a trader, she really needs to be autistic about it. Normal females would never even consider it. Meanwhile any 90 IQ Joe can try it and go broke.

See pic... they are around just not the ugly American kind.

Attached: Screenshot_20180920-001752.png (1440x2560, 1.11M)

Kek gonna dump bags on them next bull run.

Attached: BC5A3E44-9A34-421A-B0D4-D96CCDA87DC0.jpg (750x584, 120K)

fuck m8
dont do it now

wait until its mooning and THEN start getting em involved so everyone can sell into the massive wave of dumb money thots FOMOing in

similar to what we saw happen in the stock market w the implementation of user friendly apps like robinhood and other commission free brokers. were all gonna need a greater fool when this is all said and done.

plus, you wouldnt want all the thots too be rich because then 90% of you fuckers would be too neckbeardy to get laid even if you DO make it

No gibs in the new AnCap economy. It's as fair as you can get.

they can get in if they want user. they just are not that interested

My family was poor as fuck back then, user. It took a few generations in America before they got to be middle class.

Women will vote for the government to shut down crypyo the moment they start losing.

Fucking this. How many of those anonymous accounts do you think are women? I’d bet a few btc the answer is zero or extremely close to it. They have nothing to offer if no one knows they are a woman, and their ego wouldn’t allow them to be user anyway.

Last thing we need is women in crypto lol. Inb4 sexist

you dont want em getting in NOW
you DO want em getting in at euphoria

seriously, next moon mission, at the late stages, we should maake a faux women-trade-crypto movement so we have something to dump into. banks and hedgefunds do this shit all the time so that they can move big lots over time w out smashing down the price

It's called pinkdate. They had their ico already and are live in Canada.

eventually they will come in when crypto has stabilized to the level of 8% annual returns and everything is completely regulated.

We do nothing! A woman outside the house is useless. Everything the touch in business goes to shit and we don't need any SJW's destroying future projects like they have with every other business they've touched.

In other words, fuck off, we're full!

They actually literally ruin everything

>How do we get more women in crypto?
Irrational people should not 'invest'
pic related

Attached: 1518089630722.png (907x813, 570K)

They will get crypto indirectly when he pass it into their vags via sperm.

Women were a mistake

Nice body, shame about the nipple piercings

It gave me an appreciation for tron though..

>no prohibition
>no rise in gang violence in the USA
>no welfare
>no SSC
>no medicare/medicaid
>no 1965 immigration act, keeping the poos, chinks, dune koons, and spics out of the US, robbing the people of their money and resources
>no obongo-care
>no obama presidency
>a fraction of elected officials would be democrats/commies
>Federal, State, and local government would be a fraction of their current size
>significantly lower taxes
>there would be less roasties, since there would be no gimme dats for riding the dick carousel, women would be much more wholesome and actually have to provide something of value.

If women never got the "right" to vote, we'd be living in a literal utopia. There wouldn't be money or time wasted on useless shit and the US would be the most efficient and innovative society the world had ever seen, pic related. Women are not capable of looking big picture, making sacrifices, or possess the ability to make logical decisions.

Attached: Mars_Travel_Poster_1024x1024.jpg (697x1024, 77K)