Ameribros, we're basically 50 small countries come together to make 1 big one

Ameribros, we're basically 50 small countries come together to make 1 big one.

Attached: thinkin apu.jpg (655x527, 47K)

Yes, you are a union of states
>United States

That is pretty cool. I like the US.

it takes more than two different brands of mayonnaise and a fast food chain for a place to be considered a separate country

Just like the EU will be in a few years :)

states used to have their own currencies and militaries.

I like meatball sandwiches :)

I'm not American

I'm a Virginian

The statelets like Iowa and Vermont are pretty nondiscrept but California and Texas could be their own countries at this point

which country is the most powerful?

not really, every country has pockets of different counties with differing subcultures like that

>tfw there are parks in the United States bigger than your country
It hurts bros

The Netherlands basically consists of 12 countries that have become one.
The American government model is based on ours.

Based
Texas
No.

the only requirements for some place being its own country are borders and a separate government

Give it another 100 years, a lot of places in america are too young to develop their own subcultures

It were actually originally 7 states. Because Utrecht had conquered a couple. And North and South Holland were one. And Flevoland is an artificial Island we recently created.

More like virgin lmao

Want another mindfuck? there were only 2.4 million people in America when it declared independence. That would turn into 100 million in 1911, and 350 million today.

Attached: thirteen colonies population.png (1150x418, 79K)

And Limburg wasn't part of the Netherlands yet.

is it true that you can carry m16 into mcdonald in texas?

Only 2400 million people? I didn't know so many Americans died during the independence war. I'm glad we could do our part to help you though.

Depends.
That is insane. Such a huge growth in the span of around 300 years.

In 300 years everyone on the planet lives in America.

?

so are we. well the number of states is different of course.
federalism is nothing new user.

Didn't many american states back then belonged to French and Spain? So, in a way you can't really compare to the US of now.

In the USA a dot is a decimal separator and a comma is used for thousand.
In Europe a dot means thousand and a comma is used as a decimal separator.

There is a bigger difference between Washington state and Louisiana than there is between Austria and Germany.

the french and Spanish colonies were uninhabited with the exception of Louisiana

Large portions of the continent belonged to both the French and the Spanish. You can 100% compare the America of old to the America of today. Both still function the same way. Even colonist thought of the Union as a gathering of many different colonies coming together as one. It's the reason why the New Jersey Plan vs the Virginia Plan was very important back than and is important now.

the spanish part is still mostly empty

Attached: magical line.png (1087x677, 990K)

there's a bigger difference between Saxony and Lower Saxony than between US and Mexico

>uninhabited

Attached: nopeople.jpg (3456x2304, 1.05M)

we're talking about colonists

we're talking about humans

>implying INDIO civilization wasn't superior or at least on par with Europeans at the time
bluepilled post

Attached: mfw.jpg (950x715, 128K)

no we are 2 countries to make one big one
>Texas
>rest of the US

Attached: 1501993108982.png (1600x1200, 3.31M)

>redskins
>people

Attached: hfg.jpg (242x208, 6K)

We're 4 countries and 1 country at the same time

Remember when in the civil war everyone worked together to undermine the 2nd amandament and prove how useless it is.

No I don't. The Confederate Army was comprised of small time militias and divisions that already existed before the Civil War.