What's the point of living as a fatass? I just want abs Jow Forums... I just want abs by 2020

What's the point of living as a fatass? I just want abs Jow Forums... I just want abs by 2020

Attached: 1568578323325.png (665x485, 152K)

If you can't get abs, you don't have free will.

Incorporate a healthy diet, go on walks, sit less infront of a pc, and don't buy junkfood

Abs are overrated

Just stop eating.

Normans just don't understand
They're not though, I just want to have them for once in my life. Just once user.

Smoke methamphetamine. I lost like 20 pounds since I started.

Unironically considered it but im too pussy to buy drugs that could be cut with something.

But those tweaker sluts do seem kind of hot, have you ever had sex with one?

I wish, I'm a huge incel even on drugs.

I used to have six-pack abs. It felt great. Something I never knew before, abs are really warm to the touch. Now, though, I have a long commute to work which has sucked the energy for proper diet and exercise out of me so I'm fat again. No warm abs ;_;

Excercise every day (pushups, situps, squats), you can do it in your room. Also don't eat sugar or junk food, ever, only drink water and have a balanced diet with vegetables.

If you actually have self discipline you can become thin.

I already lift and ive been working hard but im still far from abs and im starting to lose hope of getting them by the end of the year

stop eating so much than you fat fuck

You probably have abs but it's covered with a layer of fat. If you only give your body the nutrients that it really needs you will lose that fat.

>reduce calories significantly
>start feeling tired and have to take naps during the day because im so tired
my body doesn't want to give up the fat

Lol, my friend.
My proven weight loss method: fast for a day or two, only water.
Sugar cravings are now broken. Start eating again, only meat and vegetables. You will be able to cut calories this way, I suspect. Eat beef stew and salads, watch the fat melt away my friend!

Wait, I recognize this post.
You made this same exact excuse several months ago.

Attached: 1532839937124.jpg (1278x993, 111K)

See my comment here It is the sugar making you tired. You must fast first too push back the sugar-hungry gut bacteria

I've lost some weight since then but im still fucking fat i look pretty much the same except some parts have less fat

Post body or tell us your weight/height.

Attached: 1515753741038.png (251x201, 16K)

What a shitty excuse, when you are thin you will have significantly more energy.

I'm just not sure if i have what it takes to "make it" by 2020.

Attached: body-09-15-19.jpg (2416x2837, 876K)

>everyone leaves