This is lake Clark park in USA , it's just a little bit larger than Lebanon , and it's not even the largest park

This is lake Clark park in USA , it's just a little bit larger than Lebanon , and it's not even the largest park

Attached: image.jpg (474x322, 37K)

We have excellent National Parks. If anyone is coming to the US soon, I strongly recommend that you visit our wilderness.

My dad went to that parc. Visiting it is restricted and not easy as it's secluded in Alaska. It gets like only 15k visitors a nice. Very beautiful tho especially in late spring

what is there to do since they're so big ? can you roam free in it for, say, a week or two ?

Yes, but watch out for Lyme disease. It could ruin your life

Why are they so big ?

Does it have bears
:C
Also can a tourist visits it

We have a lot of space... Yet everyone clusters where jobs are. No reason not to have giant parks

Attached: 2018-us-land-use_facebook.png (1200x630, 129K)

Yeah I spent a week backpacking the Cascade mountains on the Pacific Crest trail, a trail that starts in the deserts of California and ends in British Columbia, Canada.

Attached: hiking cascades.jpg (1600x1200, 288K)

Because he have a very large nation with large and beautiful natural scenery that extends for miles and miles.
Camping, hiking, sight seeing, et cetera. Yes but there is a good chance that Park Rangers will assume you as missing and will look for you.

They do have bears.

wow, cool. i hope people are responsible and take their trash with them

I think around 30% of the national parks permit hunting to control game populations. So you can spend a week or two on a hunting expedition out in the wilds.

Good to know :c
Thank you for information ameribros

Not enough parks.

Remember to buy bear spray when visiting Murican parks

here you go mapbros
most people are but sometimes I find beer cans and used shotgun shells

Attached: US public land.jpg (748x493, 301K)

If you really want to visit it is not too hard. The bears will not hurt you if you take proper precaution. The real concern is ticks and the disease they carry. It it's no joke and they are spreading rapidly. The older generations here grew up playing in the woods. Now it is dangerous for most of the country

This is largest park
St. Elias it's also in Alaska

Attached: image.jpg (474x266, 28K)

Is their something That people do to get the ticks away ?
Here we burn coffee to get bees away , but I assume it doesn't work on ticks

Most states have beautiful nature to see, some more than others. This is Watkins Glen

Attached: b3e0fbf4be896476e1411a481c588cec.jpg (1024x719, 246K)

Old Rag Mountain in Virginia, pictures do not capture it

Attached: 2019_06_04_view_from_summit_Old_Rag_Mountain_wide_17OCT2017_WP.jpg (825x413, 508K)

It's beutiful , we have nice places here too , but they all are small

Wear clothing that covers your skin and a hat to cover your head. A lot of insect repellents will also work on ticks. He's overblowing things desu - ticks were always a problem for me growing up in the 80s and my parents in the 50s. You always had to check yourself after coming home from playing in the woods to make sure you weren't playing host to ticks.

Maybe he's a northerner and not used to seeing ticks literally everywhere.

Thank you for information

Premithrin, which is toxic. Ticks climb upwards so you tuck your pants into your socks and shirt into pants, they will not attach to your genitals that way. Mostly it is about finding them and removing them within 24 hours, so if you are camping for days there is a risk.

Things are much much worse than in the 80s. You can get Lyme disease on your porch in New England

I see , thank you for information

>Maybe he's a northerner and not used to seeing ticks literally everywhere.

Attached: 2017LymeCropped.jpg (700x536, 73K)

Fitting karmic retribution for the terror northrons have inflicted on the world.