Omg Europe was SOOO based when Empires were slaughtering each other and people were dying of famine. Ugh...

>omg Europe was SOOO based when Empires were slaughtering each other and people were dying of famine. Ugh, everything was great before the soץcucks ruined it

Attached: 1568588539265.png (785x731, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Soy is not filtered anymore. Really bad thread.

soy

>Europe was much more stable when great empires were decimating a great share of the population and the weak of society were lost to famine. Everything was magnificent before the insubstantial dismantled it.

Attached: ss7Du.png (1026x1234, 111K)

onions

Normie tier understanding of history

>DUDE Hitler should have won, Europe would be 100% white and Christian (not mentioning the fact he dispised lazy people and would have sent half of this board into concentration camps)

Attached: images.png (210x240, 6K)

soy

onions

onions

soy

goy

soy

Soy.

>he unironically thinks that europe used to be more bloody than in the world wars
retard

Attached: The-100-Worst-Atrocities-over-the-last-Millennia-New-York-Times-Data-from-Matthew-White0.png (1400x1845, 1.39M)

monarchies were unironically way more stable and long-lasting than bloody republics
republicans are not self-aware and think that their farts dont stink

Cringe.

they were unironically more enviromentally friendly

Soy

onions

Yes, exactly. 200 years ago, in 1819, I would have been an officer in an army surrounded by my own people fighting for something worthwhile or learning a trade to establish a family business or line.

Instead, I was born in this degenerate era, filling out University essays reused from the year before to be graded by some jaded 60 year old childless female lecturer who passive-aggressively comments on my writing and orders me to do things for her only to return home to my completely demoralised family and single mother and to walk the streets of an unrecognisable town where I bear no connection to this place at all and this is my punishment, to slave away for the next 40 years in order to finally pay off a house that I could have learned to build for a much lower cost but I have been forgotten even by my own state.

What punishment is this, to live a life of no meaning and to be thankful for it?

Attached: images (2).jpg (461x665, 38K)

republicuck cope, enjoy your 4 year-terms getting fucked over by the next elected party, whose 4 year plan gets fucked over by the next elected party, whose 4 year plan gets fucked over by the next elected party, whose 4 year plan gets fucked over by the next elected party, whose 4 year plan gets fucked over by the next elected party, whose 4 year plan gets fucked over by the next elected party, whose 4 year plan gets fucked over

we didnt choose to become a republic in all fairness.

youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k