Non-Americans, have you ever dated/banged an American girl?

Non-Americans, have you ever dated/banged an American girl?
If so, did you like her?

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=nJc4uRCo0t9gfr_b)original_345437091.jpg (575x961, 105K)

im an american and i never have so...

>tats

Her tats are fine.

>dating/banging american women

Attached: garbodor and u.s. women.png (1578x237, 73K)

I want a cute Southern gf with a big butt

yes i did and no i dont like her

Did you get a good nut out at least?

Ye, I've got to say American girls are the worst I've ever hooked up with. Extremely demanding and really annoying tendencies. They can't just relax and enjoy the moment.

I've only met two Americans irl, a girl with her father staying at a hotel I was working at
The dad was really fat but his daughter was a cutie pie
gib American gf pls

If you give me a Spanish qt

no, but i nevre get good nuts

Why not? You fucked her and didn't cum hard?

>Force Awakens

Attached: retard2.png (645x729, 23K)

I just met 1 american girl, but I didn't even try to speak with her.
She was doing a student exchange program

No, I came and it was ok but nothing good

American women are truly the worst

How can cumming not be good? Did she peg you or something?

Which girls are your favorite? I really want to fuck a Scandi girl but I doubt it will ever happen

Its not that it isn't good, it's just that it is not good enough.

I want to fuck a really slutty American girl like the ones in the movies

No

Go to Berlin and find an American hipster girl on vacation

Are your T levels low or something?

probably

Stop drinking soylent, and find a cute girl to have some nice sex with. You'll cum so hard that you'll nearly pass out

i cant get cute girls

Not even a 5/10?

I don't know. I'd say it's mostly personality type. In general, med girls have been sex positive in my experience and usually very attractive with great bodies.
You probably could fuck a scandi girl, I assume you've never even tried talking to one, I mean they're girls just like anywhere, if you put in a bit of effort it shouldn't be any different

maybe if we get rid of the gender pay gap, men and women will respect each other more

Yeah
Boring. Don't know what the hell is up with how cold people are in the US.

Yeah but if I were to meet Scandi girls, it would mean either I'm on vacation or they are. Not many come to the US long term.

Do American girls have good butthole smell?

Haven't fucked anyone but the thought of it is hot to me. Idk, the idea of being in a relationship with someone from another country and being able to talk about cultural differences and unique quirks about our respective countries interests me.

The bartender at my local pub is Irish and he's smashing a 9/10 American stacy

I love American accents. They're so hot. Kiwi girls sound horrible 99% of the time.

Attached: 1440010575821.png (500x741, 233K)

I would love a cute Irish gf

i liked her but the sex was meh most of the time

I dated a white girl once. I think I got a gf who wasnt that great. She was mentally and emotionally stupid. She would constantly threaten to an hero if I didn't give into her demands. Found out she was a huge slut. Broke up fter that. Dated a black girl and she was super nice and sweet. I worked with her and she wasn't the best employee but genuinely nice. I've had best experience with Latinas. Want to date an Asian but they don't like Latinos unfortunately

From my expirience American girls are too extravertic, it's even getting uncomfortable.

Do you dress and cut your hair like a black guy?
Are French girls better at sex?

why are you asking?

that's cause you are a minority and they wanted a real swede.

you should really check her mom first
if she is fat, so will be her daughter soon, too. stay away. you need to find a skinny mom first. and then ask if she has a daughter.

ya
got nice blowies, swallow and everything
puss was dank smelling, like NEVER clean smelling and au naturale but whateves..I gobbled it up
also VERY high frequency of secs, like twice maybe three times a day

did she speak any portuguese?

>Are French girls better at sex?
Sex is done by two people, so it always depend on your connection with your partner.

They're annoying and lound and speak like in a Hollywood romcom. Sex was alright I guess.

you sound like a girl

>Are French girls better at sex?
yes, either better or worse. but the important thing is all french girls are the same.

loud*

lound

Where are you from originally?

No not at all. Token ass latino. Despise nigger culture.

India

Okay, I was curious because that would be a deterrent to getting white and Asian girls. Because if they wanted a nigga, they would go for the real thing and not an impostor

I doubt I even saw someone from usa in my life

Surprisingly white girls from California are indifferent about latinos. The one I was with thought I was white which Is absurd bc I'm an indio. Other girls will try to talk in spanish they learned in high school. I think it's adorable

>Don't know what the hell is up with how cold people are in the US.
It's mean here. People don't seem to realize this. On the East coast there are families that don't even hug

Based Chadjeet

x

Attached: 1528340290768 - Copy.png (650x650, 19K)

I traveled with/dated a girl from Florida for around a month. She was genuine, smart and a legitimately good person. Totally unlike the stereotype. Best sex I’ve ever had too. We were total opposites on the A-type B-type spectrum though, so we didn’t really get along in the end.

Attached: E6979135-59CE-4050-9B6E-B7EE81C4B29A.jpg (802x937, 66K)

>WASPy white girl speaking broken 2nd grader tier Spanish to me
Didn't know I wanted this til now desu

A lot of them fuck Latinos. There are just way too many of you (and vice versa) for you to be exotic

>Mexican immigrant girl speaking broken English to me
I would want that too

It's not as cute as you think. Latinas are cute in general but they will sound like alley cats fighting when speaking english

That's only the poor ones

I love the way Joss from Joss and Janik sounds. She has a qt accent

Attached: xG8B3Mjn_400x400.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Yes, best sex i've ever had, she was so tight that sex felt amazing.
American girls are pretty rare around here, so I miss her. Brazilian girls are pretty boring in comparison.

Does tight pussy give you better orgasms?

I've only ever met one Brazilian woman and she was hands down the most beautiful I've ever seen in my whole life. You lucky fucks don't know how good you have it

American girls fetishize european guys

Especially Brits and Italians

I dated one, and she was quite straight-forward. I think all these girls when they travel they just feel more free to slut around.