Arrive in a country

>arrive in a country
>immediately become disappointed the moment you leave the airport
>realize you're stuck there for two weeks

When was the last time this happened to you?

Attached: cat blurry staring at you once again.jpg (990x990, 113K)

When I arrive at montreal.

When I was backpacking SEA and landed in Bali, holy fuck that place is trash. Rest of Indonesia is nice though

never cus i do my research before i blow my money

Never
This car is cute btw

Never because I don't have the money to travel.

>holy fuck that place is trash
In what way? Because of the other tourists there?

Never. I like exploring foreign countries even if they are in a mess.
Egypt was the shittest country I visited it and I still enjoyed it

I always feel bad when I fly back to the US

Attached: 1543976301260.jpg (3024x4032, 932K)

There are other countries?

Attached: 1561770706838.jpg (720x720, 31K)

This

Yes when I landed Hanoi. But then travelling south is like a journey of westernisation. God western culture is so superior, you really don't appreciate it until you experience something like that.

Why, I love the air in the us. It unironically feels cleaner than most countries I visited. Maybe it's just me

>Egypt was the shittest country I visited it and I still enjoyed it
Based.

brazil 3 years ago, i had a great time but man, you know you are in a shithole when heavily armed police has to guide you through downtown in the middle of the day so you dont get shot or mugged

It's the people. Something about it. You don't notice it when you're here, but when you come back this nebulous quality stands out.

Attached: 1560043398916.jpg (1024x988, 60K)

Menorca was fucking hell. There were jellyfish everywhere so you couldn't swim. And there is absolutely nothing to do on the island. And worst of all; there are Spaniards living on it. I took the ferry off the island after a week instead of the plane. two weeks later. Fuck everything about Menorca.

Attached: 0012.jpg (1730x1225, 543K)

All travelling is utter dogshit. Fundamentally speaking, all people are the same (which isn't a good thing) regardless of where you are. Every big city is ugly generic polluted impoverished shit. And air travel is a tremendous headache-inducing waste of time.

Attached: 1497377029373.png (420x420, 121K)

never happened because I hate flying and enjoy exploring foreign places

Attached: 1559697705248.jpg (640x479, 36K)

>mfw getting off the plane in the Dominican Republic

why do other countries have to be so hot?

Attached: t2i6z.jpg (540x540, 46K)

Never. I've been to hawaii and uganda and both were better than i expected.

>hawaii
Isn't that where all the normie japs go on holiday?

Yes exactly. It was a school trip tho.

literally anywhere in chile outside santiago

But why go to Hawaii? Don't some of the Japanese islands have similar weather and beaches during the summer?

Because most japanese can't speak english well. Hawaii has a lot of japanese immigrants so there're many people who can speak japanese. I think that's one of the reasons. Plus they mostly go to hawaii in winter vacation for its tropical climate.