Did you know Cho Seung Hui was 183cm and he only used two handguns to kill like 32 people

Did you know Cho Seung Hui was 183cm and he only used two handguns to kill like 32 people.

Attached: 18cho-2-600.jpg (600x300, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcRwo008fqs
vimeo.com/149552801
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Manlets, when will they learn?

yes yes go uk

Adam lanza was also 183cm.
Brenton tarrant was a 176cm manlet.

did you know Korea literally apologized for this?

How tall was Anders Brieviek.

Brevik was also 183cm same the vegas shooter.

he's always our guy bro

why do manlets love going on murderous rampages

because you keep pushing them :)

Hui means penis in Russian.

Attached: profile.png (683x1271, 708K)

He is actually cool desu. I would like to read his manifesto. Fucking American cunts won't release it though cause they are pussies. What i like about Cho is that is proactive with dealing with problems instead of reactive.

Attached: pewpew.gif (497x333, 11K)

L’intensità

Attached: 097FCA00-C05F-4735-8E36-8457167CC76A.jpg (120x117, 4K)

lmao dis the nigga that shot up my school

Supposedly Koreans all felt ashamed because he was born there and were relieved when media here didn't focus on his race at all

He was a complete schizo even by mass shooter standards, doubt it'd be anything near coherent

Anyways fun fact they still play that song he was obsessed with (shine) in the school's main cafeteria

Attached: 1554229753882.jpg (500x667, 24K)

Chad Korean warrior

makes sense

Attached: penis size.jpg (940x937, 253K)

he was just a typical gook criminal

Attached: Sex Offerenders in California.jpg (984x660, 60K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kcRwo008fqs

Attached: lol.jpg (500x873, 79K)

Hui means dick in most languages

If you watch his documentary you realize he's just some mentally ill guy that coasted through an uncaring system until he did something.
It wasn't some calculated rational decision against society or anything, he was fucked in the head.
(I'm just as disconnected as him and I can totally see how someone with more sociopathic tendencies would be able to kill people over nothing personal, just for being excluded)

He wrote a play that was actually kind of funny. It's hard to imagine he was fully insane..

There is a Vimeo of people acting out the play

There might have been multiple plays but this one is called Richard McBeef

vimeo.com/149552801

Ireland can't be that small

based 6ft tall gorean chad he should have done it at the university of tokyo

He was a hero.

>he doesn't know

Attached: the-irish-curse-logo-82324.jpg (216x144, 34K)

183cm chads represent.

no way some one dick can only be 3.7 inch long. right?

Quick rundown?

Pretty sure Lanza was 189 cm

>You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today. But you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours. Now you have blood on your hands that will never wash off.

>You had everything you wanted. Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats. Your golden necklaces weren't enough, you snobs. Your trust funds wasn't enough. Your vodka and cognac wasn't enough. All your debaucheries weren't enough. Those weren't enough to fulfil your hedonistic needs. You had everything.

>You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul and torched my conscience. You thought it was one pathetic boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenceless people.

>Do you know what it feels to be spit on your face and to have trash shoved down your throat? Do you know what it feels like to dig your own grave? Do you know what it feels like to have throat slashed from ear to ear? Do you know what it feels like to be torched alive? Do you know what it feels like to be humiliated and be impaled on a cross and left to bleed to death for your amusement?

>You have never felt a single ounce of pain your whole life. Did you want to inject as much misery in our lives as you can just because you can?

>I didn't have to do this. I could have left. I could have fled. But no, I will no longer run. It's not for me. For my children, for my brothers and sisters that you (expletive). I did it for them.

>When the time came I did it. I had to.
King...

Attached: 57d8d67c3b9eb.image.jpg (640x444, 31K)

Now we know why he did it.

I´m 188cm barefoot spine comppresed and I know I am extremely short despite being taller than 99% of the population. If I don´t grow taller I´m going to have to get LL surgery (4 inches/10cm) in Russia.

v tech just kicked in yo