Bingo bango

It's called the ChainLink paradox in academic circles and it consists of three points:
1. To avoid SEC scrutiny, a token must have a concrete use. Otherwise it is a security and cannot be sold on U.S. markets.
2. For LINK to be useful, it must first be valuable.
3. The only people who can make something valuable are U.S. citizens (the rest of the world are just inconsequential weirdos and insecure creeps).

If Sergey was to list LINK on Coinbase and Gemini, the SEC would brand LINK as a security and the network would fail (1). If Sergey was to launch the mainnet without U.S. markets, the network would fail (2 & 3).

To solve this riddle you have to remember that while U.S. citizens are the only PEOPLE to make something valuable, there are other methods.... such as wash trading on zero-fee servers which is a method that has been proven over countless of pump and dumps. The difference in this case is that the wash trading will take on the role of a booster rocket.

LINK has (artificial) value -> Mainnet launches -> LINK is officially a utility token -> LINK is sold on U.S. exchanges -> the network is launched

Remember this thread when you start to see the 50million incentive wallets moving next week.

I will leave the path from $1000 to $2500 as an exercise for the reader.

Attached: 7777777777.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

namecheap.com
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
icann.org/wicf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Explain for brainlet the part about 50 mil. Did I just hear 50 mil eoy?

Attached: 1535720337494.png (400x400, 192K)

this is a damage control thread to slide the threads exposing the linkpajeets

Attached: 1537388514357.jpg (1125x1212, 208K)

Attached: 1537380518373.png (1066x514, 65K)

I just want to know when this moons.

All link threads without concrete info are psyops and as such should be saged

Yes. 50 mill market cap.

> spamming biz with "info" from a site which was created a week ago
> specifically lists biz' more popular cryptos, nothing being shilled on reddit which would be the most popular and effective place to run campaigns like these

Attached: CTAMA.jpg (480x360, 24K)

pathetic. honestly seeing you faggots getting BTFO by the bitthumb listing is truly gratifying. just buy back in now or enoying your miserable existence as a nolinker until you fucking kill yourself.

FOR THE LAND OF THE FREE

The Eskimo said to the Missionary: “So, if I died without ever knowing about Jesus, I’d go to Heaven?” “Yes,” said the Missionary. “So why did you tell me about him?” asked the Eskimo.

lmao try harder you poo delphi faggot

~# whois lenocinium.com
Domain Name: LENOCINIUM.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2309933588_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2018-09-19T03:12:32Z
Creation Date: 2018-09-14T15:05:26Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-09-14T15:05:26Z
Registrar: NameCheap Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS6.WIXDNS.NET
Name Server: NS7.WIXDNS.NET
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: icann.org/wicf/

UH OH someone sold their linkies prematurely and price doesnt come down
JUST

KYS, Mumbai whores. The same fucks were spamming their 'service' on telegram a year ago.

>filthy marketing shills
kill yourselves scum

>no proof
lmao

>calling me a mumbai whore for vindicating LINK
Lmao no
Prove it you fucking nigger, until then it's factual informations this shit site was made 5 days ago and there's no reason to believe LINK memes aren't organic

keep trying you room temperature IQ faggot

Attached: 1527085750198.png (1190x906, 178K)

>Prove it you fucking nigger
Someone eventually will show up with a screenshot you fucking shitmuncher.
>LINK memes aren't organic
LMAO

>something that will never happen for 1000 Alex
Yeah huh

LMAO
>LMAO
LMAO
>LMAO
LMAO
>LMAO
LMAO

kys you fucking forever poor faggot lmao

Attached: 1527370852812.jpg (478x523, 56K)

Good post OP. When main net you think? And how soon after will LINK list on Coinbase?

It is cringey as fuck to see you faggots continue to spam this. Nobody cares. At this point you're not fooling anyone into selling. I'm just glad some retard actually wasted money to set up a website for this.

Lenocinium you can be targets too. For right now we just beef with your bosses but you can get it right along with them

the amount of cringe from chainlink bagholders is insufferable

Check out the definition of Lenocinium, then you'll understand why this is all fake

>To avoid SEC scrutiny, a token must have a concrete use. Otherwise it is a security and cannot be sold on U.S. markets.

You're retarded.

We advised a company based in the US on launching a security token in the US and we registered them as a security and it was only open to accredited investors (initially).

Any company wants to launch in the US has to register, it's not illegal you clown. This is how I know this is a paid shill or a retarded

> someone will eventually show up with a screenshot
Haha oh yeah for sure you dumb fag. Just like they "showed up" with a website a few days ago and an army of brainlets who actually thought anyone would fall for this weak fud. Go spam this garbage on reddit, where you might actually find someone more retarded than you are.

>third world shill

Attached: 4a6.jpg (980x742, 111K)

> n-no you're wrong, link is bad, sell before mainnet
> please just accept this week old site as the truth about a project biz has been keeping a close eye on since last year
> not buying it? You must be a paid shill or a pajeet
You are here
> I'm going to give up and drink drano now

Please complete the next step asap.

No one but a NEET would ever think Lenocinium is a good name for a guerrilla marketing service. This is so fake it hurts.

Based and redpille user. Nolinkers are always so desperate

Based redpilled & checked. Only newfags are falling for their panjeet fud

pee pee poo poo

Attached: pee pee poo poo.gif (500x622, 149K)

pipi caca

Attached: 1537223377426.png (340x393, 36K)