Have you ever fucked a girl from another country?

Have you ever fucked a girl from another country?
Post post your stories..

Attached: 1565991905359.jpg (2560x1920, 820K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UnkBUTheIC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: coomer.jpg (800x450, 31K)

haha yeah totally.. lol

i never fuck a girl bro.....

Fucked some Chilean girl once, she came to visit LA and she got this dick good.

Yes haha, really exotic sex xD

yes a Texan black chick, a Floridian white med student, and a Mexican army grill.
All in 1 week. Got fired for having weed in my pee day 8 lol.

I fucked a girl from Brazil, she had the best blowjob I have ever come across, she would suck the upper half and the lower half would be rhythmically massaged with her hand. This is me everytime I think about it: youtube.com/watch?v=UnkBUTheIC0

I fucked a Romanian girl once it was savage af.

I got blackout drunk at an airport bar in Frankfurt and ended up smashing a very average looking Macedonian.
It would've been a much more enjoyable experience if she hadn't stayed the night in my hotel room. Bitch wouldn't shut the fuck up about Macedonia the next morning.

I have had sex 3 times and almost one other time, but only with nationals (female)

Girls ignore me and are mean to me

I fucked an Aussie girl while she was visiting New Orleans. I’m 23 and she was 31. It was a good time

chi

What is communication like in those situations? Must be kinda awkward if the grill doesn't understand you

It's fucking weird, you say something and she's like "huh??" and then you try to gesture to her or push her to where you want her to go.

can't even fuck a girl in my own country

i never fucked

Attached: 985.jpg (476x465, 63K)

>Have you ever fucked a girl-
No

italian, eastern european(?), israeli, swiss, brazilian, canadian, german, american, romanian, tunisian. most of those i've met on apps.

Italian girls were poor match everytime
Eastern girl was nothing special
Israeli girl (half french) was an amazing match
Swiss girls were very kinky
Brazilian girl was really kinky also
Canadian girl was very sweet
German girl (half french) was a class A slut and a very good match
American girl was nice but not a very good match
Romanian girl was my best match so far
Tunisian girl (half french) could have been really good but didn't met her at a good time

How are women in that age range? Not quite a MILF but not a youth either