Why are they so good at sex

why

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (1200x800, 66K)

how can you be bad at sex
it's just making someone feel good

im under the impression that theyre great cigarette smokers not that

Because they love to get fucked by portuguese bulls

haha of course i'm good at sex imagine if i was a virgin as a spaniard that would be inconceivable haha

that doesnt correlate as your country is puny compared to, also you all died in an earthquake and got replaced with other Iberians

My Spanish ex was shit in bed

Strange, here the male is the supposed to be the one good at sex

my spanish bf was great

Have sex

Have sex, Carlos

make me feel good

Attached: 1555116733304.jpg (656x555, 69K)

tenga sexo

did he fuck you or did you fuck him

>here the male is the supposed to be the one good at sex
Lmao brazilian men are a joke in bed, you fuckers can't even suck pussy like real good, actually, barely any man can, no matter the nationality. Brazilian women that are WAY too good in faking pleasure

How can someone be bad at sex? It's a natural process, it's like being bad at breathing or walking.

Moorish blood

Literally just stimulate the clit with your fingers and BANG you’re a god in the bed now

Attached: image.jpg (235x256, 41K)

Because they're part Slav (from the Basques)

because they have hips like shakria

dilate

>Sven left his wife, Ingrid, in order to attend another pro-immigrant rally
>Once again, the poor Ingird was left alone while her husband contributed to the decay of her country and culture
>She usually would go to the forest and write poetry of her own, it was in a forest that she had the most astonishing encounter of her life
>After a while, she started to feel warm and heated up, it seemed impossible since everything was covered in snow...
>"What's happening" - tought Ingrid
>Suddenly a lascive Em chord echoed troughout the pinetrees
>A dark handsome man appeared in front of her holding a rose in his teeth and in a exquisite and gracious way he offered her his most precious flower
>"Como tu, esta flor es la inspiracion para mis canciones de amor, dolor y pasion, querida Ingrid" - said the luxurious man
>Ingrid was mesmerized... Never she witnessed such demonstration of "amor ardente" in the frozen cucked lands of Sweden
>The man, filled with lust and pasion embraced Ingrid like a passionate, strong and gracious bull from the warm plains of the mediterranean
>Ingrid just let herself be possessed by the angel of luxury and her orgasms became a perfect simbyose with the pro-immigration rally portests
>Ingrid passed out after such pleasure and was now riding with the valkyries in the chariot of joy
>As the immigrants raped inocent swedish women a single girl was left pleased and satisfied in the snows of Sweden
>Her name was Ingrid and her lover was
>...
>Fernando Martinez

Attached: 1568584828737.jpg (1753x1800, 294K)

but what about the g spot? How do you find it and pleasure it?

Suck her vagina and extract her cum forcefully with your mouth, just like how you want your duck to get sucked dry, women feel that 10 times more and better.

>extract her cum forcefully with your mouth
will remember this user! just wish i could practice sex more often. so you dont bother withthe g spot and only focus on the clitoris?

kek

Fucking based and medpilled
Saved

Attached: 150385479882.jpg (480x486, 58K)

g-spot is a myth. Just succ on the clit and you'll be good to go.
The big thing is to keep the bitch guessing. Women, like small dogs and children, have very active imaginations and like to get off on the mystery of sex.
What that means for you is to frequently alternate what part of the body you're working on. If you're rubbing your tounge around her labia and she starts breathing heavy or something like that, move on to something else real quick.
Trust me, bitches love it when you edge them. Drives them fuckin bonkers, but you'll get a girl to nut in no time if you do it right.

t. Dicklet so I learned to eat box real good

American education never fails to surprise me