Hated by all their neighbours

> Hated by all their neighbours
> Hated by Europeans for being the biggest criminals per capita
> Are ultra-nationalistic despite not achieving anything in history
> There are 7-10M Albanians in the world, only 3M of them live in Albania and Kosovo

Are they the most cursed race? There are twice as much Albanians as immigrants in the world than there are in their own country. What the fuck?

Attached: Cursed Race.png (2000x1429, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/albania/comments/8quemo/how_true_is_this_and_does_it_bother_albanians/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can say the same for the British too

they are too stupid this is why also look at the amount of COPE
reddit.com/r/albania/comments/8quemo/how_true_is_this_and_does_it_bother_albanians/

Attached: wbwp6u9j1t311.jpg (960x960, 197K)

t. Albanian diaspora

>Richard Lynn

At least us Anglos stay in our country no matter what opinion you have of us. Look at this and tell me this isn't fucked up. btw number of Albanians in Albania and Kosovo:

> Albania 2,525,263 (2018)
> Kosovo 1,772,152 (2018)

Attached: Albanian immigrants.png (235x625, 41K)

Be happy that you only got 30k of them

They are the ultimate wewuzzers, you have to wonder if they are supposedly this great why is there country such an absolute shithole?

Based Albochads making yugoniggers seethe

30k too much, they literally dominate the criminal scene in the UK. Even the niggers are like we can't compete with the Albanians in the streets, true story.

The single thing I hate most about them is the endless "WE WUZ AUTOCHTONOUS ILLYRIANS" shit they pull all the fucking time, even IRL. Worse than fucking niggers with ancient egypt.

Albanian immigrants are way more annoying than actual Albanians. Very nationalistic and defensive

Albos we wuz too?

Attached: George Washington.png (779x713, 339K)

Yes, to ludicrous extents

Attached: 1562442476907.png (500x594, 25K)

seething slav

>tfw no albanian gf

Attached: Traditional_Distribution_of_Religions_in_Albania.png (658x709, 47K)

albanians have one of the most obnoxious diasporas in the world, thank god our neighbors kept half of them

Attached: hopp shvic.jpg (873x870, 94K)

I still think Armenia is the Diaspora - The Country.

Armos are indeed pretty bad in this regard. They also have the worst persecution complex in human history. However, the fact that they aren't so insanely likely to be violent criminals makes them a thousand times better than Albanians.

>Anglos stay in our country
What the fuck are you on about? You may have settled down now that the best stock all buggered off to the colonies, but Anglos went all over the planet. You're really in no position to judge anyone on that front.

Americans, Canadians, Australians, New Zealanders are all their own independent people now. We have nothing to do with those mutts.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAaa
>THEY
>BREED
>LIKE
>ROACHES

FUCK US WHY US, GOOD GOD LET US GENOCIDE THESE SUBHUMANS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Perhaps, but that doesn't change the fact that Anglos certainly didn't stay in their own country.

We literally had a feral albanian running around for a while trying break into the student dorms, gypsie-tier "people".

It ain't easy being a Serb with an Albo-Kosovo neighbour.

Attached: Serb.png (600x600, 688K)

>People actually defending Albanians ITT
I know you guys will argue about anything, but come on.

Attached: shaq.jpg (480x270, 16K)

>us anglos
You mean us Irishmen right?

America is an Anglo-Albanian nation. Irishniggers that larp as anglos in fakeangleland need to neck themselves.

>Are ultra-nationalistic despite not achieving anything in history

Same could be said about most slavs like serbs and croats and poles and czechs etc, and other eastern european ethnicities like hungarians and romanians. Even Greeks had to dig back 2000 years to find something worthy of pride.

>Serbs never achieved anything
Who is Gavrilov Princip?

Same for Greeks

A tragically underrated hero. It pains me that the average normie outside Serbian lands thinks of him as some sort of bad guy, and of the fucking Asstrians as somehow being something other than horrendously evil monsters. What a twisted world we live in.

>Disliked by our neighbours
> Hated by Europeans for supposedly being the biggest criminals per capita
> Are ultra-nationalistic despite not achieving anything in history
>There are 24-30M Romanians in the world, only 17M of us live in Romania
God damn it

I met one Albanian woman and she was racist as hell and a milf, so they seem cool to me

He was a bad guy. Serbs are trash people in general.

Albanians:
+ Nationalist
+ Skanderbeg
+ Speak Indo-European language
+ EVROPEAN brothers
- act like white niggers
---------------- m*slim
- nationalist

Albania has a really cool flag

>t.tarrant

Albanians aren't muslims

habsburglar hands typed this post

>the “French Acadian” [ukrainian nigger] defends his “people”
Serbs are evil and land thieves.

No you cant lmao

>Bad Guy
>Literally blew up the powderkeg that was the budding WW1
>Directly set in motion the events that wound up breaking the Habsburgs
>Vilified by the westerners because he caught on to their bullshit
Something tells me that you are a monarchist, son.

>terrorist kills unarmed individual
>HES A HERO, SAVIOUR OF SERVS
Fuck off, he’s a criminal like most Serbs and a soulless bug, again like most Serbs.

A leaf's terrorist is a freedom fighter's Hero, but I do not expect the Queen's lapdogs to understand.

Serbs were always the trouble makers in the balkans back then, and of course 30 years ago. Start wars, kills tens of thousands of civilians, even hundreds of thousands.
>AYO WE DINDU NUFFINS THE EVIL AUSTRIAN ARE OPPRESSIN US
>DIS OUR LAND BIX NOOD

Really, Serbia and Serbs were no different to ISIS and Muslim terrorists.

Pretty poor attempt at shitpost leaf, I do have to say. Did you get soft during the Australian exodus?

Not a shitpost. Factual objective truth.

Albanians are unironically taking over. They are so fucking obsessed with modernizing that they incentivize their diaspora to just act like degenerate Westerners. This is why there's so many Albanian celebrities these days compared to other immigrants. They'd rather have their kids be strippers than doctors.

Everybody loves them for being "spicy white" (actual word that libs use to describe them) without even acknowledging how disingenuous and brain dead they are with their nationalism.

>Albanians are unironically taking over. They are so fucking obsessed with modernizing that they incentivize their diaspora to just act like degenerate Westerners. This is why there's so many Albanian celebrities these days compared to other immigrants. They'd rather have their kids be strippers than doctors.
so they are just like Armenians

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bre.
Kosovo je srce srbije.

NO NO NO I JUST LOOKED IT UP AND ITS FUCKING TRUE NOOOOOOOOO THIS CAN"T BE HAPPENING

The dubs of despair have been, infact, checked.

>leaf
He's Albanian diaspora

Probably from the Kosovo even.

yes they actually get along with armenians for their mutual hatred of turks even though most albanians are muslim

kill yourself subhuman habsburglar retard

Albania is a very good country ypi are jelious you stupid mountain jew

Now you're not even trying anymore, boganon.