That 20 year old that lives with his parents

>That 20 year old that lives with his parents

Attached: 1561260322923.png (646x595, 304K)

Thank God i'm 30

>his parents immediatly kicked him out when he turned 18

Do americans really hate their own offspring?

why not?
not having to pay rent save you a lot of money

I'm 22 and live with my parents and plan on doing so until I'm at least 25

24*

Nothing wrong with this. I save so much money by not getting cucked out of 1.5k/month, for some shitty shoebox apartment.

Yes they do actually.

thank god I'm not a anglo.
Imagine being part of such a individualistic society where even your own family members only see you as a source of money

Jews hoaxed braindead Americans into believing it’s normal

im 20 and don't live at home but only because i live with cheap as fuck rent with family friends for uni
no fuckign way i could live on my own even in a share house. Absolute minimum 170 a week rent for a room + food + bills. When i don't know a single person my age whos managed to get a full time job which isn't paying below minimum traineeship wages or being am manager at a mcjob where you get paid $2 above minimum anyway and are worked like a dog.

Attached: 1553804056501.jpg (681x705, 54K)

This. Based Iberoamerica
But why

it happened since the XIX century at least.
Even in England

that's the norm here, bro

What's the problem? I will stay here for as long as I'm able, I don't wanna pay rent

34, no job, autism, good boy, much pride

Attached: 9A8F2294-BFBD-4B15-9495-CB04AF2BA3F4.jpg (840x641, 162K)

In america you are an adult the second you hit 18 and should man up, pull yourself up by the bootstraps and become entirely self-sufficient, instead of the weaning we do in the civilized world

We aren't like this.

how it's like to be Neet in italy? are there a lot of you?

Italy has the highest rate of NEETs in Europe

>24 and still live with mom
>have a job so I pay some bills
>mom owns the house
>I'll inherit it anyway

Comfy life. Glad I didn't have to waste time flipping burgers to pay rent for a shitty apartment just for "muh independence"

Attached: 1566015615411.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

But it will take me more 2 years to finish college
How would you survive like this, working a full time job, paying rent, studying and spending money on groceries

you're missing out if you have never lived on your own its pretty chill when its just you at your place

You borrow money.
That's how it's done on Burgerland

just wh*Tes

It's true, but it's expensive as fuck. The logical thing to do is to get a nice job before moving to your own house

drown yourself in debt that will only end when you are 50.

based

keep in mind you have to pay truly exorbitant tuition as well. I really do pity american kids, if your family isnt well off you're fucked.

unless they are studying in another city, every 20 year old lives at home

Lived with Mom and was khv till 23. I also got a meme degree and graduated a semester behind then was a NEET for 7 months. I've fixed things a bit though since thankfully

In the Netherlands people who still live with their parents while in uni are usually virgin types

thank god my dad loves me and told me he wants me home for as long as i want
he even told me if i was 40 and was still living at home he would be happy because his fishing and hunting partner was around

Based dad
I guess that I'm only getting out of home once I find a girl to settle

I'd much rather have a system like America's where your parents see you as a source of money and your relationship is much more lax and less respectful, than in places like India where you're expected to heed to your parents at all time, never question them, be at their absolute bidding and they still see you as a source of money.

I'm nearing 20, I still live with my parents and work for them

Here in Latam it isn't like that.
You're not really a slave to your parents, but you can always expect their support if something happens.