Diasporafags constantly LARP as the nationality of the shithole he/his parents fled

>diasporafags constantly LARP as the nationality of the shithole he/his parents fled
why?

Attached: 1568268478218.png (656x527, 36K)

They are the worst. Turks are the champions in that shit.

because discrimination prevents them from assimilating

exactly this, they came 1492 and they won't leave

Because "Canadians" tell me I'm not a real Canadian

the west is degrading while the east is rising

because your parents don't dissapear just because you moved to another place

That never happened you crybaby

this, they have nowhere to fit in so they become more nationalistic than those back home to compensate.

i know eurabia and swedistan are memes but I have legitimately never seen a white dutch poster on Jow Forums

So many European araps doing that
>Noooooo fuck you filthy jew killing Palestinian babies daily
While in reality except for for some fascists who idolize Hitler for some reason most Europeans don't give a shit because Jewish population of Europe is pretty low.

Attached: 1563924554966.png (1000x800, 157K)

This. Croatians here are the worst for it. I would know because I'm half. They don't speak the language, nor do their parents.

People probably integrated better back when they were actively discriminated against for not integrating as opposed to now where heritage faging is encouraged.

This is too relatable

I used to hate them but I've started sympathising with them, it's kinda sad. They are looked down upon when they go back home as being Westernised and most can't even speak the language properly so they don't fit in there either.

>because discrimination prevents them from assimilating
Lol.
Now saying
>I'm a proud X
Is more encouraged than ever, they don't integrate but form ghettos and neighborhoods for their culture to feel more at home and then stop trying to assimilate

they lack identity

I don't relate with any of your posts and find them cringy, don't ever try to psycho analyze anyone when you have less than 90 IQ, Jow Forums diaspora faggot

>why, yes, I'm iberian

Attached: eDQvTAB_d.jpg (640x789, 27K)

because the countries that they live them don't seem them as equal citizens

>America
>The literal nation of diaspora
Spicy take, Mutt.

ironically they assimilated better when they were openly hated and werent allowed in pools or restaurants

This

There’s a reason the Germans, Irish, and Italians integrated so well in America, and it wasn’t because they were welcomed with open arms

Its just that I know a lot about that country so when you guys say incorrect things I notice it.