Why do people nowadays hate the middle class life...

Why do people nowadays hate the middle class life? It's like living in an average apartment and having an average car means humiliation and failure. These people also like to hate on the rich, too.

Attached: 5de1b849cd307f8bb8285ab14c2efa7b.jpg (470x230, 27K)

> Why do people nowadays hate the middle class life?
Do they? Middle class is becoming extinct and there are few super riches and a lot of poors, due to globalism, IT and winner-takes-all economy, I think

> Why do people nowadays hate the middle class life?
Who do that and like how? I don't believe there's anyone who prefer the life in favela over one in average apartment in well organized and cleaned up residential
district

It is just a delayed communist scum that is too lazy to get a job and wants a government to give them everything for free through muh revolution

Owning an apartment puts you above middle class, you know

Who hates that? Literally everyone is striving to live in an average home and drive an average car

This. Just confirms my believe that the huezilians on here are the children of elites.

>Owning an apartment puts you above middle class

Attached: 1562045876611.png (894x773, 48K)

no,no have

All the Latin Americans from Argentina, Brazil, Chile, and sometimes Mexico. Are actually well off compared to the rest of their countries.

>middle class
>cohabs

Stop being delusional, no middle class lives in Cohabs

The middle class has grown more than any other section of society in recent history

>It's like living in an average apartment and having an average car means humiliation and failure
No one likes mediocrity.

No. Apartments are the cheapest kind of houses you'll find.

The middle class is the bugmen of humans

The Mexico posters are cartel kids and children of politicians

this shit doesn't exist..
middle class is literally the average joe. Hence why it's called "middle" class..

This, I still believe education should be completely free and with high standards, you cannot have a prosperous country with a bunch of retards and free and universal education is a step in the right direction, problem is teachers will still teach retarded communist ideologies instead of giving the damn class

These mudhuts considers average apartments for middle class in Brasil? Serious question though.

I mean, only poor people here(around 85% of population, including me) live in such barracks of different shapes and storeys.

They are the average housing for the average brazilian, who earns an average wage of 2340 reais (570 USD). Of course I don't mean the middle class of USA and Europe.

By wage I mean monthly, of course
Brazil is a poor country

there's no way the average wage in brazil is 570 USD also i been to your country several times and this is better than 95% of the housing

Search for "average brazilian wage" on google
Only 5% of the population lives in favelas, just so you know

Haha yes, why would a poorfag post on this place

Attached: images.jpg (417x353, 18K)

>Why do people nowadays hate the middle class life?
I tend to hate the middle class normalfags here but would love to be able to live like them.
>These people also like to hate on the rich, too.
The rich are scum who deserve fare more hatred than they actually receive.

>middle class is literally the average joe. Hence why it's called "middle" class..
No, the middle class is defined as inter-generational home owners working salaried jobs. Your "average joe" is working class: paid by the hour, rent for life, etc.
The upper-middle class are who the middle class answer to in the workplace hierarchy. They are the upper middle management types.
The rich, they're the owners of capital that the working class generate, where the middle and upper-middle class maintain the mechanisms to ensure the capital being generated is kept away from the source and shuffled along to the rich.

They hate it because the middle class has stopped being middle, and started being "above poor". It's basically a maddening middle ground where you work your life away for the people at the top, while still struggling to get by like those at the bottom.