ANDREW YANG

>ANDREW YANG
>YANG GANG!!!

Attached: images.png (220x229, 5K)

Attached: 75EB35599054438EB20DE4CADD21B864.jpg (220x184, 5K)

t. amlo voter

Muy basado

Attached: D624C23C-70E1-4A61-BA6D-1FCBE031E6D4.png (1884x1178, 3.63M)

The ubi revolution is coming

Attached: 1568608358821.png (320x338, 135K)

AMLO is based though

>Fuck the libtards, make American great again!
>Wait what? free gibs? YANG GANG 2020

Literally the only decent person on the campaign.

But who is paying and what will keep the money rolling if no one is working?

yikes

People can't survive on 1000 a year. They'll still have to work

It's 1000/month

Then what’s the point?

>you weren't born in the PM Layton USMCA Union timeline

FUCK

he'll make mexico pay for it

So even the laziest sacks of shit/dregs of society will get free money? What a joke

>Implying anyone can live off $1000/month and just quit working in America where the average rent is more than that alone

It's a supplemental income. It allows people to change to lower paying jobs, or part time jobs, and not go bankrupt and starve their families. Going to be more and more needed as automation wipes out more and more jobs every year.

Money is made via eliminating the bloated ass, beaucratic, wasteful welfare system instead. I'm not sure how it goes for America but a UBI in Canada can almost have 60% paid for by wiping out the welfare system because of how wasteful the management system is. And taxing companies who obliterate jobs in place of automation, instead of letting companies get more and more endless profits.

They already do.

economic security obviously

They already do desu

for me it's Tulsi

Attached: based Tulsi.webm (720x1280, 991K)

MUMMY

Attached: based tulsi.png (600x492, 41K)

based and purplepilled

>Andrew "8 minutes" Yang
He's running for a book deal or some minor office in the administration. Give up.

MOOOMMMMMYYY

Attached: 1497055209944.jpg (495x362, 19K)

Please vote for barnie so he doesn't do war , I'm. Tired of war

Attached: image.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Your Silicon valley overlords are willing to throw some scraps at you since you're graciously letting them keep their automated industrial kingdoms.

Attached: tulsi mommy.jpg (618x630, 46K)

>Tulsi 2020

Attached: 66f.jpg (680x763, 33K)

Based surfer jock mommy

Attached: 1529849076880.jpg (399x386, 23K)

Some of you are alright, get out now

No , i kill you if you touch my clay

Seriously, people here are talking about eradicating Hezbolla and treating Lebanon as if Hezbolla is your representative (which it kind of is). Shit's about to go down.

I don't think you'll invade in winter , at least 6 months till next problem

Maybe, from what I understand they want to attack because Hezbolla is weak atm

That money already belongs to the people. Yang wants people to stop seeing themselves as inputs into a giant machine. Amazon is closing stores, generating billions in income while giving back LITERALLY 0 in taxes. He'll begin taxing big companies like a lot of advanced societies already do, but plans on giving the money gained from those taxes back to the American people. A lot of the most common jobs in America will be automated away in the near future, there is no preventing it. This extra income is just supposed to relieve stress for most Americans, considering over half of them can't pay an unexpected bill of $500. It stimulates the economy, creates thousands of local jobs, and helps improve the overall health of the population.

No , hezbollah isn't weak now , the war in Syria has practically ended , and most troops are returning from Syria , there is less funding but that won't be a problem if a full war happens

Alright mate just giving you a heads up

Yang is based

>Yang is based

Attached: shit-eating-brainlet-brainlet-51735947.png (500x621, 66K)