Why do Mexicans larp as cowboys? They are cringe as fuck

Why do Mexicans larp as cowboys? They are cringe as fuck.

Attached: DhNYYlNXkAA3kvi.jpg (720x960, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Papi...

The real question is, why do Americans larp as vaqueros? You do know they took that tradition from us and we took some things from them, right?

only norteños do this, it's a long story, but they are the original cowboys (vaqueros)
american cowboys are just a blatant ripoff

Attached: 1568619009064.jpg (976x850, 93K)

Isn't cowboy came from Mexican vaquero originally?

god damn i want a mexican bf :(

that apu looks weird as fuck

fuck off faggot leave us alone

yeah

you really expect me to believe these tiny ass niggas were cowboys? probably needed a ladder to get to a horse

Attached: 1568684824274.png (618x665, 123K)

that's because it's Pepe not Apu, you fucking newfag nigger.

please be my bf.

who? thats a shit copycat of apu

I don't know that to tell you, but it's basic history so you can look it up, nigger. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboy

Go take care of some sheeps Anglo boy

Are you a grill? I'm a mexican guy

no :(
am white boi.

Godammit, & you need to find Jesus user

i can crossdress for you :3

why are you gay? your women are beautiful

>caubos? Qué es esa joteria?

Attached: crop-2.jpg (750x450, 59K)

No offense but why are the vast majority of transsexuals white?

?

Attached: 1489030879264.jpg (900x1200, 176K)

i'm not trans tho lol just a feminine guy. trannies are disgusting.
no our women are fat and ugly and entitled lmao.

theres trannies in every race, but whites just stand out because they're flashier, freer and louder.

most people on Jow Forums are white, there is actually more hispanic trannies irl

Attached: 1568341307101.jpg (576x1024, 125K)

Uh what's the difference between the two? And dude get off Jow Forums and start lifting. I'm jealous if I was white Id be taller and working out would matter

I doubt that, but I don't want you to post 1000 cherrypicks so whatever you win

>if I was white Id be taller
lmao i'm 5'5.
the difference is that i don't want to be a woman, i'm happy being a guy who's just a little girly. how naive can you be lol.

My FWB is latina, I've only lived in CO/AZ

Trying to get a relationship going with her, but she's past age 30 so she's getting the aging latina look. She's feminine though

>came here expecting a shitty USA vs Mexico thread
>it's a(nother) gay /soc/ thread
lol

Attached: 1554921060371.png (397x395, 79K)

I'm 5'5" too it's over for us. Why don't you nazimaxx though and become the next Goebbels. He was a virgin til his thirties then got a hot wife once in power

:(
i just want a big strong latino bf to drink modelo with, is that too much to ask for?

cope

Attached: 8282.jpg (1660x852, 304K)

Anons srsly how do I get a gf as a Mexican manlet in the USA. I'm too high inhib with no social life to run machismo game

lol you wont find one here all latinos here are either incels traps or trannies

Incel permavirgin here

Attached: 1568679962647.png (914x541, 748K)

cowboy culture existed before the USA/Mexico border was even solidified

that being said, American/Texan cowboys were chads while Mexican cowboys were beta sidekicks. Mexicans and hispanics got their asses kicked every which way by Americans and Native American Indians, and that's an undisputed fact that can't be disputed. USA walked into Santa Fe and said "scram" and mexico pissed its pants and ran away. Our cowboys cleared the way for this.

wish i could get a mexican bf to take his revenge out on my ass :(

Sauce

the only gay latinos on this board are subs
t.latino sub

good news is i also dom top :)

you said you crossdressed, I dont like feminine guys

dang :/

We have cowboys since the 16th century, Americans since 1920 or after.

Attached: images.jpg (594x516, 62K)

Why is Jow Forums so gay? Why don't any girls ever come on here?

Attached: thumb_sad-apu-36099617.png (200x232, 14K)

Amerisharts believe this?

this is one of the boards with the most girls

Nuh uh

i know 3 girls post here atleast

What are their snaps/instas?

they havent shared them

The look is part of some Mexican subculture that listen to I'm guessing "Duranguense" music. Its part of some music scene in Mexico.

>he doesn't know about the jewish american princess that shitposts here on a daily basis

she wont date u

all ugly i presume?

If she posted on pol showing her boobs she ghosted me I think, and I got ghosted by nazi girl for being mexican

Attached: sad_frog.jpg (800x450, 27K)

one is a canadian ftm & the other one is an okay looking jewess

the jewess is literally Jow Forums diaspora

oh i remember that ftm trans posting about her clits/penis. fucking degenerate

It's not a "subculture", it's our culture. Many people wear sombrero and boots everyday, it's not a costume, it's just normal clothes.

Attached: images (1).jpg (678x452, 38K)

we're all incels, bvlls, but certainly not faggots

>Jow Forums diaspora
you called me that last time I was being "anti semetix" against her, why do you defend her when shes also from Jow Forums?

I'm gay and more masculine than any chicano that never did physical work in their lives.

all Jow Forums diaspora deserves death

i dont

t. millionaire daddy hired a special english teacher to teach him how to speak english

Why do American "Spanish" pretend they don't speak Spanish and American Mexicans pretend they don't speak English? I get that it has something to do w/ the caste system but that's about it. I'm probably asking in the wrong place, but whatever. Jesus Christ Hispanic culture is retarded.

English* not "english", you philistine cunt.

I worked 10 hour shifts, 16 hour days, 6 days a week as a brick masons helper when I took a semester off school. Did everything from mixing the mortar, driving the forklift, helped set up scaffolds and unloaded brick and block pallets. Still go every Thursday.

I work at a pig farm, dumbass.

No idea what you're on about bro

t. chilango maricon

I don't understand your question, lad.

like pottery

Of course you do

Maricón yes, chilango never.

so you take pride in being a wagecuck manual labor slave? fucking cucks lmao

im a neet, does it make you seethe?
im brown and i refuse to speak spanish
are you a commie or a libtard?

kys Michoacán schizo
fuck you Michoacán schizo
I will chop off your head with my machete

Cowboy culture is basic TexMex culture, there is nothing wrong in it, it isn't larp.
Even the hat comes from the Spanish influence on the region.

I do manual labor and laboratory labor because I'm a veterinay doc, obviously I have to handle big ass pigs.

>implying only "brown" people speak Spanish
Burger brainwashing status: successful

Who said it was my career? I was making $19 in a state where you can live off $10 an hour. Easy fucking money and guaranteed work.

>big ass
Don't speak in ebonics, it's disgusting and decreases your credibility.

in america most brown people refuse to assimilate and speak english

guacala pinche joto que no me toques

kiss ma brown phat ass byotch

based

why cant you answer my question?

Based. When is Mexico going to conquer all of Latin America and start an imperium?

basado. marica BTFO'd para siempre.
kys mexigger

Ok, so in New Mexico you have the "whit know that you are doing that, but my guess is that you arete" Hispanic people that have been here forever. They are Indians. And then you have the Mexican Hispanic people that are from Mexico. They are also Indians. Then you have the Native Americans. They have Spanish names and act crazy in general. They don't like each other. My guess is that it is different where you are from but not by much. They pretend ignorance of stupid things out of pride, or something. I don'. Is it THAT bad being a Native American? Is it?

I know how to speak spanish perfectly but i refuse to speak it

they're fun to make fun whenever i see them on college campuses. i wonder why they're dressed like that when it's so hot out especially, don't they get hot and uncomfortable wearing jeans or button-ups in 110 F?

Are you having a stroke?

You know that the most real cowboys used mules, donkeys etc and not the pure breed alpha horses that are show in movies, right?

Neither they were western super heroes.

The same reason why Americans larp was white

never