Corn Pop was a bad dude, and he ran a bunch of bad boys...

Corn Pop was a bad dude, and he ran a bunch of bad boys. And back in those days — to show how things have changed — one of the things you had to use, if you used Pomade in your hair, you had to wear a baby cap. And so he was up on the board and wouldn’t listen to me. I said, ‘Hey, Esther, you! Off the board, or I’ll come up and drag you off.’ Well, he came off, and he said, ‘I’ll meet you outside.'

My car – there was a gate on here. I parked my car outside the gate. And he said, ‘I’ll be waiting for you. He was waiting for me with three guys with straight razors. Not a joke. There was a guy named Bill Wright the only white guy and he did all the pools. He was a mechanic. And I said, ‘What am I gonna do?’ And he said. ‘Come down here in the basement, where all the mechanics- – where all the pool builder is.’ You know the chain, there used to be a chain that went across the deep end. And he cut off a six-foot length of chain, and folded it up and he said, ‘You walk out with that chain, and you walk to the car and say, ‘you may cut me man, but I’m gonna wrap this chain around your head,’

He said, ‘you apologize to me?'” he added. “I said, ‘I apologize but not for throwing you out, but I apologize for what I said.’ He said, ‘OK,’ closed that straight razor, and my heart began to beat again.

Attached: JEOEPYRP6YI6TBVLLUBBBGXLAE.jpg (1484x989, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjlSJ1phfD8
youtube.com/watch?v=0jOqbQCXNfo
youtube.com/watch?v=Yu9ShccG_SU
foxnews.com/world/netanyahu-says-he-is-planning-on-annexing-parts-of-hebron-in-the-west-bank-in-a-controversial-move-reports
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His brain is melting in real-time, isn't it? And I don't mean that as a political comment; just as a medical observation.

He'll be fine.

Attached: Biden-Eye-640x480.jpg (640x480, 36K)

>It’s not want they don’t want to help. They don’t — they don’t know quite what to do. Play the radio, make sure the television — excuse me, make sure you have the record player on at night, the — the — make sure that kids hear words.

Good advice desu

Should have run in 2016 instead of letting Hillary ruin fucking everything. He deserves this humiliation.

>2 demented retards fighting for the presidency in 2020

I really hope this idiot is medically forced to drop out

The Dems really threw him under the bus in the last debate. The melt down Biden had last debate was caused by the moderator.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjlSJ1phfD8

Right before Biden snapped, the other candidates were discussing plans for education. Kamala Harris spoke right before him and she discussed her plan to better fund historically black universities. After the cop stopped pandering, the moderator asked Joe Biden:

In a conversation about how to deal with segregation in schools back in 1975, you told a reporter, “I don’t feel responsible for the sins of my father and grandfather, I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation, and I’ll be damned if I feel responsible to pay for what happened 300 years ago.” You said that some 40 years ago. But as you stand here tonight, what responsibility do you think that Americans need to take to repair the legacy of slavery in our country?

This question was completely out of context and asked so as to catch him off guard. The man is getting old and losing his mind, but the Democrats are still going to tear Biden down. The Democrats are ruthless when it comes to taking down their political enemies.

Attached: 1522717967334.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>implying Biden isn't a plant

They've been downplaying his senile incoherence for months nibbuh

Warren is the new establishment candidate. That's why. She's been going around quietly making deals with people for the last couple of months. They don't need Biden anymore. It's going to be Warren vs bernie in the end.

We know he's not going to win 2020 for us

Attached: thinking.png (260x334, 161K)

Proof?

Imagine if Biden became the next US president. By the end of 2024, that would make Obama and Clinton the only two presidents in the last 40 odd years who weren't either retarded or senile. Wew lad.

Biden has long been a bit on the senile side. Some of his "m-muh locker room talk, m-muh rape epidemic" speeches while he was vice-president were particularly cringy, and in hindsight he had some similar speech maneurisms to Trump.

Why do you fuckers worship these deranged boomers? Trump is in his late 70s I think and so is Biden. Meanwhile, here we have:
>Trudeau (Liberals)
>Scheer (Conservatives)
>Singh (New Democrats)
>May (Greens)
>Blanchet (Bloc quebecois)

>corn pop
Yes euros, Americans really do name their kids this

>Why yes, I am Count Chocula and I along with Corn Pop, Shredded Wheat, Cap'n Crunch, and Toucan Sam ran the baddest crew out there. What gave it away?

Attached: gigachad black.jpg (1746x2160, 282K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0jOqbQCXNfo
I knew this sounded familiar.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yu9ShccG_SU

Reminder that Biden has spent his entire career shilling for financial services companies and yet is still somehow one of the poorest people in the senate. He's literally doing it for free.

holy shit

Attached: 1364179772718.jpg (330x289, 55K)

Me? My nickname was Fiber One.

It's not just one incident, though. The guy regularly starts meandering, losing focus, or going off on bizarre tangents in public speeches.

It's not so much about Biden not being fit to be President, but more the creepiness of the Democratic Party to prop him up and now attempt to tear him down. Biden is going to be a victim of the Democrats.

More like they thought they could get away with running him as a pawn but he's fucked up too many times and now the order's out to sabotage him.

Trying to imagine some American politicians in the House of Commons is quite funny. I’d love to see someone like Biden or Trump field a Prime Ministers Questions, it’d be a slaughter.

Your pols couldn't handle Corn Pop.

I DON'T WANT TO VOTE IN ANOTHER FUCKING BOOMER WHY WON'T YOU FUCKERS JUST DROP DEAD ALREADY AHHHHHHHH

Nothing wrong with a based boomer PM

Attached: zoomer soyboy BTFO.jpg (368x271, 19K)

>Netanyahu
>Based
They're destroying whatever hopes for peace are left. He's staking the future of Israel on the idea that freaks like him will take over Europe and America and will let Israel do a proper ethnic cleansing. If this doesn't happen things are going to get very complicated.

Clinton and Obama were both senile too. Last non-Senile president was JFK

That's Jean Chretien not Netanyahu

The winter clothes should've been a dead giveaway, but I do maintain that there is a resemblance there. I was born in Israel and there's an election coming up very soon, so he was on my mind.

Attached: Kaguya_baka_janai.jpg (1920x1080, 754K)

What's all this talk about turning the West Bank into islands, then?

>West Bank into islands
Delusion? It's not geographically possible, and won't serve any purpose in an age where you can get your hands on a variety of floating devices for a low price.

Attached: Israel_west_bank.jpg (474x587, 38K)

I don't mean literal islands, friendo. I mean that he's going to annex significant parts of the West Bank, mainly H2 areas.

As a Palestinian, I guarantee you that annexing part of Hebron is, generally, a fucking terrible idea - unless you're in the mood for VERY angry Palestinians. foxnews.com/world/netanyahu-says-he-is-planning-on-annexing-parts-of-hebron-in-the-west-bank-in-a-controversial-move-reports

> I mean that he's going to annex significant parts of the West Bank
Yep. That's what I was referring to as a gamble. The way I see it, if he's thinking strategically at all, he's banking on the Trumps, Bolsanaro and Orbans of the world to win against the bleeding-heart Libs. Those types won't bat an eye no matter what Israel does. A One State solution is out of the question as things are, and a Two States solution is moving away from our grasp as Israel gobbles up more and more of the West Bank. What's left is heavy-handed measures i.e violence and ethnic cleansing. I don't want to see that happen to a country I'm fond of.

As much as I would like peace too, then given the history both sides have made for themselves, it would be excruciatingly difficult for anyone to have any successful jab at "state solutions".

Things could have been so much better with a little foresight, alas.

agreed