Openly admits on national tv that he did a coup as vice president to be president himself

>openly admits on national tv that he did a coup as vice president to be president himself
what the fuck????

Attached: 1200px-Michel_Temer_(foto_oficial).jpg (1200x1800, 254K)

Is he the leb ?

>coup
It's not a coup if it's legal.

yes

that nigga looks like an evil mouse

Yes. Arabs in Brazil are infinitely whiter than the israel-worshipping macacos who sperg about Arabs and refugees every day.

he just said on national tv it was a coup
from his mouth
his words
on national tv

IMBECILE

Then you have no right critiquing him , he is the legitimate ruler of Brazil
>Arabs
Imbecile

but Haddad is also a leb

oh...
why'd he do that?
both the coup and telling every one

Attached: (praying).jpg (640x413, 32K)

>infinitely whiter
Who cares, besides the guy in the OP is brown

Then he is wrong. If the procedure is legal it's not a coup. It may be a shitty broken system but not a coup.

How can a country so rich in resources be that fucking poor?
Just when do you plan to slaughter these multi generational thieves that pose as a government?

he gives no fucks

The president who was before him ?

nah, he was Dilma's vice, after Dilma they planned to put Lula, if Lula couldn't run they would run with Haddad but Temer did a coup

Lebanon was a founding member of the Arab league. Deal with it.

>legality
>mattering in Brazil
We openly ignore the constitution on a daily basis. It's all about who have the more supporters.

and so what? Brazil is a romance speaking country but we are not romans

I understand , but I thought people loved him
Imbecile

nah we hate him alright

Dude you don't know what you're talking about. Pretty much everyone is in agreement that Lebanon is an Arab country, including the majority of Christians. The amount that don't are a small minority.

>B. Lebanon has an Arab identity and belonging. It is a founding active member of

From the 1926 constitution back when Lebanon was like 80% Christian.

Seethe more.

Sounds like a pretty based guy to me

It's a meme man , where is the Aussie sense of humor in you ?

That's because most of them speak a dialect of arab. It's no different than a french speaking a latin language, but being more gauls than italic

A french can't understand Italian, a Leb could speak with an Iraqi or Saudi or Palestinian and understand each other perfectly.

but like he did he do the coup?
just cause?

Attached: confused think.gif (326x182, 602K)

disgusting

Temer shilling is a meme

Technically it was legal, now you can argue that he was her vice and ploted to take her place.

>111392672
not correct, but even if it was it wouldn't change my point. A black american will speak english, but that doesn't mean he's a anglo

You need to be very high IQ to support Temer.

Why you aways double quote then posting?

Do you speak Arabic?

mouse is with problems

High iq

To rile up leftists