Who else just feels stuck in life?

Who else just feels stuck in life?

Attached: 1567998480093.jpg (2000x1418, 741K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6arPbt3AcnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i feel the opposite my french celestial girlfriend is absolutely fucking awesome

I've been making some big progress overall so not really desu

What exactly do you feel you're stuck on? Remember you're never powerless.

It's ok, could be better could be worse.

Attached: 1559843890772.jpg (2114x3968, 1.22M)

Maybe if I went insane like you id be more happy schizobro, what state are you from?
I feel like every time I make a little progress it just goes to waste, my life is just going nowhere.

Soyjac aside, the lyric is pretty accurate for me.
youtu.be/6arPbt3AcnM

I know man, its the only reason im still hanging on

>I feel like every time I make a little progress it just goes to waste, my life is just going nowhere.

In what area though? Could you possibly be any more vague? Determine where you want to be, set some goals and then figure out a plan to get there. You can deviate from the plan obviously but you should have one.

Same, I’ll probably kill myself if this college thing doesn’t work out. There’s no point living a 9-5 life. You’re not really living at that point anyway

I feel really lonely and that nothing I do has any meaning. I have friends who I meet with regularly, I spend time with my family, but everything seems pointless and I still feel lonely at the end of the day. I blame it partially on having never had a girlfriend and partially on living in Edmonton, which is just a depressing place to be stuck in for nearly 20 years.

Attached: crying.png (645x773, 28K)

All this school work feels pointless, I wish I had more friends, I wish someone who cared for me beyond my mother, everything I do just feels pointless, I want to go and see the world but im stuck here doing nothing with my life, a lot of it is similar to what is saying.

Me, insane? No.
She is literally real user.

>i wish i wish wish i wish wish
Oh it's another Jow Forums whining thread to hide. Good luck and cya.

>nooooo! you can't have goals in life and be upset when you are unable to achieve them! be a good goy and pretend everything is alright!
how do we fix Canadians?

Me

I do. I am going to be 28 in less than a week. Been in college since I was 18. Had to drop a whole bunch of semesters because of bouts of crap like kidney stones, crohn's like flare ups have ad me in the hospital six or so times, I think I ran out of finaid money and I still owe my university $2700 for this semester, my general apathy towards the degree I am working towards has caused me to drag my feet, I can usually get A's and B's but this semester I have been truly fucking up which makes no sense since I am doing everything I am suppose to do, I have been with girls but I have never dated, I don't have anyone I talk to on a regular basis that I am not related to, all I really ever wanted out of my life I realized would not be obtainable a couple of years ago, I have tried finding other things I think I might like to only be bad at them or bored by them, I keep all of this locked away in my head and have not told anyone. Hell the only reason I am saying this now is there is no way of identifying me other than the Stars and Stripes attached to my post. Sorry for dropping this lump of shit in here. I just needed to say it to someone, anyone.

Hold on friends

>Remember you're never powerless.
The thing is, we really are. You're been "making progress" thanks to others, not yourself. Without them which you may be not even we aware of, you'd be fucked.
Try starting from nothing and you will understand just how powerless the individual truly is in this world.

There's something you can always do to better your situation though. Also there's lots of resources and people in society willing to help you.

Yes.
There's loads of guys making middle class money (or better if they expand) doing basic shit like mowing lawns and fixing things for old ladies or even better going into specific trades while others are sitting around for years pining away over getting some tech job they haven't even properly prepared themselves for that's probably already occupied by some cheap Indian slave.
There's a dependent defeatist attitude I think is perpetuated by the educational system that goes something like "if you don't get a bachelors degree in one of these specific fields and get one of these specific jobs you're going to be a fucking loser".
Which is not how real life works.
Most people are doing jobs they didn't even know existed when they were 20 and if they got a degree more than half of them aren't even doing something related to their major.
Countries like Germany's educational system are much better about actually preparing people for real life, not trying to meet some hopeless statistic of "we cranked out X amount of STEM professionals" even though there aren't X amount of STEM jobs.

You're not cute