Tfw the singularity will kill Jow Forums

>tfw the singularity will kill Jow Forums
The more popularity the site gets the worse it is, turning shittier and shittier after gamergate, after the 2016 election, etc.
The most popular boards are nigh unbrowsable and Jow Forums will be next, and take down the site with it. When news gets out that the harbinger of the 4th industrial revolution was discussed years in advance on an imageboard, everyone and their mothers will come here to try to get rich
Please do not reply to my thread if:
>you use reddit at any capacity
>you are an active member in any discord channel for any interest or hobby
>your only other boards are /v/, Jow Forums, Jow Forums, and/or /tv/
And remember, if you started lurking ANY later than 2013-2014 you ARE newfag, no exceptions

Attached: 1531950169645.jpg (589x2244, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Jba1-0aXX0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2013-2014 is newfag now
jesus I've been here since 2009 and I still feel like a newfag

nobody ever stops being a newfag

This

I started on /f/ in 2006 what do I win

AIDS, ya fruit cup.

Attached: file.png (500x772, 337K)

Tis the best gift a niglet could hope for.

we should move to eight chan

Sergey we're coming for (((you)))

Attached: ea4.png (396x385, 94K)

Fuck all this talk about moving. I won't be reduced to a migrant simply because you niggers don't know how to behave. This is my home.

Is this the meme mentioned in 21cryptos. Thank you kind sir

Attached: 363DE6D0-D062-4439-A85D-E84A680CFD2C.jpg (1125x1847, 2.35M)

Glad my post made it thru yesterday fud

Attached: 20180916_151125-1.jpg (3025x826, 497K)

>2013-2014 being the newfag cut off date

t. newfag

2013 is all you need to make the cut? Wow I feel like and oldfag at 23 just because I witnessed the flim flam zim zan skele man generals

is this from mastering ethereum?

>2007
same

>attach vector

I only browse Jow Forums and /mlp/
do you hate me linkbros?

Attached: 1512756334278.png (1452x2048, 2.84M)

No hate. Only pity.

mlp pol was a wondrous thing
mlp still exists
pol is ded

Much like pol was ruined for/after trump, biz will be ruined for/after link. Sacrifices must be made to make it.

I will sacrifice Jow Forums to make it

Stop abusing wealthy string instrument for your fucking faglink shills.

RIP in leaving humanity behind ;___;7

Migrating has been our nature since the dawn of the internet. Most of us oldfags came from something awful originally.

Numbers don't lie

biz was ruined during winter of last year when the asian waifus got kicked out

>The user with the 411 has spoken
>Listen

Couldn’t agree more.

WTF someone wrote this about my meme lmao
Feels weird

The singularity is the final apotheosis of Jow Forums.

I started 2017 what am I?

heh, its only 11 years
we really are here forever aren't we

Attached: 1510983634888.jpg (521x354, 26K)

One of the advantages is the Jow Forums is basically encrypted for normies. There is so much fud, racism, garbage, and the likes that they have no clue how to navigate it properly to get the good stuff.

How can u navigate tell a 2017 noob

You are
No one remembers the Eternal Summer if 2008, but I do. And we're still in it now

No
Lurk moar, read the lore
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Midget

>

Are we still using link as a meme to get newfags to lose money?

Not gonna lie, been here since ????? I don't remember. Internet hate machine days. Pool is closed and stingraids. Dare I say, I'm old?

here since 2008.

I know which board will survive once biz gets flooded. There are contingency plans in place. See you on the other side of the singularity

Dude, it’ll be ok. What do you think the racism is for? The thotposting? The multiparagrah greentexts about the wendy’s girl taking a shit on your chest?

Those are pleb filters. Jow Forums’s immune system. Normies recoil in disgust and leave, scarred. It keeps them out.

Unfortunately some people think the racism is real and become warped, awful wrecks. They migrate to pol and play in their containment board though. So all good boards are kept clear of normies and true racists. It’s actually a genius system. So yeah I’m not worried.

That’s one elaborate boomer cope. Face it, you’re getting old gramps. It’s time to stop posting on anime imageboards and hit the nursing home. ESSKEEEEEETTIIT.

Attached: EFB6F485-F6A6-4C3B-8C7F-1E4F1BB5CDCA.jpg (980x653, 158K)

There wil be a ton of pnd schemes ran by linkies. Screen cap this

/out/

biz will sacrifice itself for the singularity once the commences. It's a noble death.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3Jba1-0aXX0
not my nature, mordecai.

>/v/, Jow Forums, Jow Forums

Sounds like your the newfag mate.

I'll probably go to either
/lit/ Jow Forums or /sci/ maybe /fa/

Jow Forums /mu/ and sometimes /x/ and /tg/ are what I use now. Jow Forums is for boipussy and Jow Forums is for people who havent matured past /b/. Plus Jow Forums is 100% doom and gloom. Too much negative energy... it's literally /b/ 1.5

I hope they make a self improvement board. Like a general on life. I feel thats what Jow Forums is now compared to what it was pre crypto or Jow Forums with only one bitcoin or eth thread.

I was here back when there was still a /vore/ and /loli/ board

A self improvement board would be great.

What is the first one? I barely explored Jow Forums outside of /b/ when I started.

fit has a self improvement general
I immediately lose respect for anyone who identifies with /fa/ though

One loli a day keeps Plebbit away.

Fuck, Damu
it wasn't a meme.

>I hope they make a self improvement board. Like a general on life.
Jow Forums is the best for that. Its much more then fitness.

/tv/ is shittier lately but it's still one of the only occasionally funny boards on here.

Midget

Learn2read

A Pajeet

i am a 2005 user

browsed most good boards at their peaks

Jow Forums is getting close to getting on a /sp/ run, or Jow Forums leading into the election

OP is not far off with the link singularity

if it is a top 10 CMC coin, jesus christ

it will be like project chanology all over again

actual meetups of rich neets in exotic locations for the lulz

Attached: -1x-1.jpg (472x461, 42K)

Hello anun :3

>tfw thinking about how the power of crowdsourced intelligence analysis on Jow Forums, the financial acumen of Jow Forums and the individual strive for physical excellence of Jow Forums make Jow Forums the casting pot for the ubermensch for those with the patience and aptitude to learn and a force to be reckoned with

Attached: 1536659530087.jpg (399x295, 21K)

I'm a newfag to this board but spent years before that in /b/

>The more popularity the site gets the worse it is, turning shittier and shittier after gamergate, after the 2016 election, etc.

Been here since 2004 and the site is better than ever. In terms of quality it basically did a cup and handle falling from the habbo raids and going up with the rise of Jow Forums influencing the entirety of the internet.

>Link hits several dollars per linkie and the singularity occurs
>stinkies are super rich and the board becomes absolutely shit due to newfags
How is that a problem? I'll be rich. I'll just hire a nerd to make me a AI simulator that's exactly like this place was in the good years.

Biz can die if LINK lets us make it.

Bro I used to browse with friends in 07 when Internetting was new and not the public square.
I have lurked pretty heavy since 2013.
I still am lost a decent part of the time.
And always amazed at oldfags

>implying it isn't going to make us all rich

Jow Forums is objectively more gay than /fa/

I don’t even need to go to /fa/ to know that.

I love when oldfags tell us stories from the good old days.

If you guys aren't wrong about link, I am going to show any user that wants to the cool parts of Asia and Latin America

Attached: 1537434804608.jpg (2448x1836, 790K)

/ck/

rolling for NPC id

mark me and spank me milord

Attached: 4chan_wisdom.png (1841x186, 30K)

It's not about "gayness" is about how /fa/ emptily enjoys various hobbies for the sake of appearances and image

tfw here since 2012 and only browse /x/ and Jow Forums

Attached: 1513812513254.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

example? 30k millionaire lifestyle?

Wew, getting emotionally attached to a Vietcong fish cooking art forum.
The site is simple as shit and we can just moce to 8ch or some other shit, it's the anons that make the board.
Ask not what your shitboard can do for you, but as what you can do for your shitboard

Threads popping up: "Is reading /fa/?"/"which album is the most /fa/" etc.
The constant need to accessorize legitimate interests and artforms is upsetting