Why is it such a shithole? It has everything a country could want in order to be successful

Why is it such a shithole? It has everything a country could want in order to be successful.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png (1200x840, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6pWEzkbnDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ev*ngelicals

>It has everything a country could want in order to be successful
like what

It's full of Brazilians, which gives it a -50% malus to development.

nothing.
Canacuck doesn't know what he's talking about

negro-semetic admixtute

Shithole mentality, never be leader, always be a Follower, not only Brazil but all latinamericans think everything is a lready invented and there no further improvement we can give to the world.

This is also because we are retarded and have zero imagination, or idk how to explain it well, we o not dream big, we do not dream with inventing new things, our brains are very closed and we never think about the future, no a single bit of logical thinking, at least that's how the huge majority of the population thinks.

We spect some white guy in Europe or the USA to come up with an invention that can solve all our problems, because we do not have the will or brain power to solve our own, but mostly the will

Proximity to the world's largest consumer market, an abundance of natural resources, vast territory with a large coastline, a young population and no armed conflicts.

Their demographics are similar to the United States

>It has everything a country could want in order to be successful
Does it have primarily white population

Attached: 1567489467838.png (500x400, 24K)

I just call it latin american low self esteem
Bunch of fragile faggots acting out each tkme we get dissed but at the same time acting like a depressed teenager "...no, why bother, it wont work, everything i touch turns to shit, just forget it..."

Our demographics are the same as America, trust me.

We have a big self steem, we are just lazy and filled with shit in our brains, we believe being a reggaeton artist is more important, that's how fucked up we are.

That's a surprise to me and I've been there... Everyone was brownish

Attached: fig4_gr.gif (800x572, 24K)

No

>no armed conflicts
KEK
Considering that the weapons decree was banned by the Senate, yeah, you could mistakenly say that.

cowardice

Even tho the demographics are similar there is not a single "white" Brazilian that isn't actually a mutt, meanwhile the USA has a big population of pure whites, that wouldn't be important, but Brazil also has decades upon decades of shit education which indoctrinated everyone into being retarded and so with each generation they become more and more retarded, becoming unable to save their own country

>Proximity to the world's largest consumer market,
Not really.
>a young population
In that matter, we're no different than Europe
> and no armed conflicts
We have at least 4 states that are pretty much on state of war. The government has lost all control of these regions

You don't speak for us.

better than useless catholics

is close racially

youtube.com/watch?v=m6pWEzkbnDE

What do you mean no different than Europe? The average age in Brazil is only 30 while even in China it's nearly 40. Are the states that the government lost control of significant? The homicide rate isn't that high.

Attached: wqm0scktcqk01.png (1357x617, 46K)

> lost all control of these regions
> ALL CONTROL
You're exaggerating. Which states r u talking about? RJ, RR, CE and MA?

- Society built upon feudal colonialism
- Concentration of land ownership
- Slave economy
- No historical institutes of higher education
- Small uncultured elite
- Generally submissive writers and intellectuals
- Landed oligarchy until 1930
- Distrust of industrial capitalism
- Decline of the northeast after the 1850s
- 15th November coup d'état (1889)
- Unstable republican regimes
- No encouragement towards authochtonous industry
- Population remains largely uneducated
- Vargas (1930) inaugurates the gibsmedat culture
- Labor movement and cultural trends controled by the state
- Rural flight destroyed the urban environment
- The military crippled democratic rule (1964)
- Communist takeover of universities and the clergy (1970s)
- Moral crisis
- Rise of drug trade, crime and violence (1980s)
- Favela spread uncontrolled
- Economic crisis and stagnation
- Juvenile delinquency crisis
- Cleptocracy begins as soon as the military leave (1985)

We never had a chance

>muh catholic poverty

If you hadn't allow seething landowners to betray Pedro II over freeing the niggers and replaving your staboe monarchy with masonic positivist republicanism, you would be sending robots to mars by now.

>landowners to betray Pedro II over freeing the niggers and replaving your staboe monarchy with masonic positivist republicanism
You should buy a book on your neighbor's history

Attached: nigga.jpg (477x578, 23K)

Say what you want about Brazil but it at least has a future unlike Europe and Canada which are multicultural welfare state shitholes reserved for the third world.

las racitas damas y caballos

Agreed. Though, Deodoro didn't have a choice: or it was positivism or a civil war that could have killed the whole country.

Brazil, or better, Brasil, is a name derived from Brasa, which means Ashes.

>cuckanada
>LITERALLY usa but boring
Lol

And you forgot about all the sea conflicts, the dutch invasion, the "separation" of North and South in rubber-era, sugar crisis and bunch of other stuffs

There was never a posivist republic in Brazil. Positivism was a minor trend among educated army junior officials and they lost their political influence after Benjamin Constant got fired.

You must stop the demographic change as soon as possible. Otherwise you and your children might live through hell on earth just like us and possibly cease to exist

Because, as a nation, we don't have a proper identity, so it's a constant internal struggle to achieve anything, since nobody cooperates.

Also, Brazilian politicians are the actual worst and the country would improve greatly of most of them died. Left and Right, they are both self-entitled shits.

ftw i hate canada now

Southern Brazilians don't have an identity because you're too busy trying to prove the world you're white and Germanic, literal subhumans with no sense of identity whatsoever constantly bitching about the country while worshiping western cock like the little bitch slaves you are. Just because your state is culturally irrelevant garbage that didn't contribute anything at all to the consolidation of our identity post-independence that doesn't mean we're all the same mongrel complex garbage you are. Don't project your insecurities in the entire country because we're nothing like you. And no, you are neither white nor European, you're a bad joke.

Attached: 1439750623_828827_1439769786.jpg (980x1470, 485K)

If it was a good colony it would be called silver or gold not brasil

Portuguese genes

some time ago a brazil user gave me an unbiased rundown why brazil is pretty bad

to my understanding its as divided as amerikka plus feudal remnants of society makes sure theres no unity

You don't know anything at all about this country. And by at all I really mean it.

Catholicism

ok then enlighten me

trips of truth

neoliberalism and military intervention

Why this board is full of AIDS cuck leftards?

>Why this board is full of AIDS cuck leftards?

Attached: 1564594802164.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

rent free lol

Brazil is the single biggest pile of shit in the world and that's a fact