How fat are you?

How fat are you?

Attached: reeee.jpg (3936x2164, 232K)

I'm 139 lbs and 5 foot 9.

I'm so fat I can make an earthquake if I jump

Not fat at all by general standards or compared to my friends, probably obese according to fit. ~20% bf.

175km
75kg

tfw permastuck at 66kg and can't gain more weigth no matter what I try

Attached: 1568649011238.png (654x493, 471K)

I’m a twink. I hate having small wrists.

84kg @ 180cm/5'11

Steadily losing weight tho. Goal weight is like 76kg or so

165cm
45kg

i'm 52 kg

Do you have tits?
Eat

65KG

6'5
185lb

55kg bvll

No, just a slight beer belly.

5'11"
58-60kg, i dont remember how much i weigh but ive never been over 60kg

soyboys: the thread

>175km
how are you so tall

Well by norman standards not weighing 500lbs is "normal"

Nice , you can lose it easily then

Today: upper body and abs, babby

>you have to be incredibly overweight and waste your time at the gym everyday for hours on end to not be considered a SB
pretty sure you're the SB due to your gullible conformity

>eat

I just have narrow wrists, even if I ate a lot my shitty effeminate wrists would stay the same.

Im 2 kilos over my supposedly healthy bmi of 25

Your bones will adjust themselves to handle the weight

6'5 92kg. God help me I need to lift but my body aches so bad after every sesh.

>waste your time in the gym improving your body
>instead of wasting your time on Jow Forums ruining your mind

Attached: pepe_big_brain_chair.png (659x525, 205K)

>the two absolute dichotomies in life are the gym or Jow Forums
wow now this is an intelligent post

thank you mr skeleton

>6ft
>290 lbs
>haven't seen a treadmill since 2005
>Get the cool disability scooter

Don’t know man I’m not even underweight, honestly. Im in the range of ideal weight for someone my size but for some reason I can’t gain mass in my forearms and legs

Just ironic for you to say spending time in the gym is a waste of time on Jow Forums. Most people here probably spend a lot more time on Jow Forums, videogames or "COOOOOOMING".

how does it feel knowing people look down on you as the some of the lowest scum on earth?

>290lbs
You could probably lose a lot of wight if you walk fo 5 min everyday

Don't sweat it , if you are gay (which I am assuming) then that is good for you

true but it is a non-sequitor. while one may claim the gym is a waste of time on a forum that is notoriously known as a time waster does not mean Jow Forums is replacing the gym in this particular circumstance, i was just challenging the german's assessment of everyone in the thread being an SB

the only workout I do is cooming.

really fat, it ruins my life

Go to Jow Forums and read the sticky it changes your liph

5'10
95kg when i weighed myself just over a year ago but i don't have scales since and im pretty sure ive lost weight
the problem is apart from looking gross which i think about every single day it doesn't actually affect my quality of life at all. I feel the exact same and doing exercise i run and ride as well as i ever did and can s still pretty much walk for unlimited time.
I can't lose it for shit though because drinking with people is all i have

110 kg

Fair enough, gym is possible one of the best uses of time though and you can even shitpost from the gym on your phone to kill two birds with one stone.

173 cm
93kg

Attached: 1568662197403.jpg (225x225, 16K)

Why would you assume I’m gay? Kek I actually have a gf and really women have never cared about my twink body but sometimes it bothers me to look around me and only see men that are more physically imposing than me. But it’s my fault too with a little bit of gym am sure I could gain some mass but I’m a lazy fuck

>I can't lose it for shit though because drinking with people is all i have
it depresses me when people actually believe this. you should attempt to start making changes in your life before your health reaches critical levels. remaining in the state will severely raise your chances of developing diseases related to the heart, liver and digestive system as well as cancers. do you smoke or do any other drugs that isn't alcohol?

62 kgs

i don't need to pay a subscription to run on a treadmill and shitpost. besides, my job keeps me fit, i swear i run 15kg in a 5 hour shift there, it is sometimes painful

My apologies , i assumed you were gay because you said you are a twink , Wikipedia told me that it's a gay slang
I'm happy for you user , if you can a gf and she doesn't mind you then you don't have to go gym

180 cm (5'11), 82 kg (180~ lbs) 15% bf

Ready to cut for summer lets go lads. We're all gonna make it.

Attached: 1513571846771.jpg (546x815, 101K)

To lift weights tho but okay user at least you're healthy

Start lifting twink

Attached: 1463105150992.jpg (326x960, 47K)

how can you lift weights and shitpost

But if he wants to do it for himself, that’s also a valid reason to go to the gym. Not everything has to be done for someone else.

Rests in between sets user

>you lift
>you rest and shitpost
>you lift
>you read if you got any baits
>you lift
>you respond for more baits

no not really and my diet is decent enough
i've got my calories under control now so i don't gain anything, its just to lose it with drinking its a ridiculously small amount per day to stay 500 under.
And to stop drinking it would mean basically drifting away from my very good friends and isolating myself from the people i live with and even activities with my parents.

The barrier of entry is so high as well, i can't fucking do 5 hours of gym a week with all the shit ive got on already

may as well just buy some weights yourself and do it at home

It would be prohibitively expensive and require a massive amount of space in your room to replace all the equipment available to you in a commercial gymnasium.

this

You’re too kind, user.

Ah yeah I see your confusion in Jow Forums the term twink sometimes is just used to refer to someone with a skinny body. I’m planning on going to the gym next year, tho

True desu

Goods luck user

>no not really and my diet is decent enough
this is such a weasely statement that i know you're lying. come on, it's anonymous, be honest. maybe you're scared to finally acknowledge there are some grave changes you need to make in accordance with your lifestyle? it's a confronting matter but admitting you need to improve is one of the toughest steps on the road to redemption.
>i've got my calories under control now so i don't gain anything
that's ok, but you should also be getting a decent amount of nutrients and protein as well. just eating carbs and sugar will fuck you up in the long term.
>And to stop drinking it would mean basically drifting away from my very good friends and isolating myself from the people i live with and even activities with my parents.
it doesn't have to mean that at all, just let them know you're after improvement and if they actually care about you, they'll support your decision. and if you find it's only fun with them when drinking, then that is a serious vice that needs to be reassessed.

Oh and by the way my gf is 1/4 Lebanese so that makes your country very based

just buy dumbbells, you dont need an entire gym

>175 km

this nigga can be seen from space

>just buy dumbbells, you dont need an entire gym
gym is more fun and dumbbells get stale pretty fast also you can't get into the zone in your home

You don't "need" it but it makes life a lot easier, also having dumbbells that go up heavy enough is going to pricey and difficult to find.

I'm sorry user but there's very few reasons against a gym membership, it's great value for your money.

Kek, that's good to know , I hope she knows how to make taboule

>169cm
>130kg

what do?

>you can't get into the zone in your home
sure you can
>there's very few reasons against a gym membership,
yeah there's one major one: WoW subscription

>eat less
>move more

yeah i'm thinking about keto does it work?

how do you let yourself get to this point?
it's not about eating less but it's a good start. what you really need to do is get rid of carbs ASAP, and by that i mean get your carb intake down to like 30g a day. they're impossible to avoid completely because they're found in most foods. try a paleo diet and go for some long walks.

the absolute state of lanklets

Not to sound like a boomer but WoW is cringe, I can't imagine playing that game as an adult. My gym membership is also $40/month, if you can't afford $40 a month to improve your life and health then you got some big financial issues.

find how much calories you need to eat to lose weight and eat foods you like if you can stay under the calories you can eat

>175 km
>75 kg
So you’re like a giant needle?

181kg
60cm

74 kilos

been steadily dropping from 80 since i got fat during the holidays

gonna reach 71 and then probably hit the gym and start building muscle

ps im fucking starving not only cause im greek but also deliberately

>Not to sound like a boomer but WoW is cringe, I can't imagine playing that game as an adult
to each his own mate. it is fairly cringe and the modern wow classic community is toxic but i am enjoying myself.
oh i can definitely afford a gym membership, i just don't agree with paying a sub for something that can be easily achieved at home.

>TFW you've been going to the gym for years
>TFW people that go to the gym for a few months MOG the shit out of you
feels bad having shit genes but i guess better than most normans

>181kg
>60cm

Attached: 346564587458.jpg (183x284, 15K)

i worded it badly as in every few months i mgiht end up smoking weed once and don't smoke at all consciously because both my parents were/are addicted and now my brother is as well.
And i know my diets much better now than when i slipped up and ate like shit before for a bit. Doing shit like changing to mushrooms for breakfast, lots of veges with dinner, avoiding chips and soft drink like the plague
got some dumbells and doing shoulder presses, curls and a chest one. Can see a bit of progress.
It's pretty much purely a conf

183cm - 94kg.
Just a little belly and a big butt

Just eat more, what you think is a lot is very little

>i just don't agree with paying a sub for something that can be easily achieved at home.

It can't easily be achieved at home though user. As I've said it's extremely expensive and requires a shit ton of effort procuring the items from secondary sellers AND it requires a ridiculous amount of space in your home. Yes you can kind of achieve something similar but it won't "easily" replace a gym.

go to a dietitian, they run tests on you and help you figure out which foods you need to eat to build weight and muscles,it really helped a friend of mine that was wasting way too much time on a gym without seeing any results

>go to a dietitian
IMAO biggest scam in the universe

I know what I need to do. I just ate tons of junkfood and didn't really give a shit because it's easy to justify eating poorly since "I lift heavy a few times a week!". Seems like a lot of "gymbros" fall into that trap. I've started taking a more mindful approach and I'm down quite a few lbs now actually.

Attached: pepe_actual_frog.jpg (550x550, 35K)

αι ρε μαλαkα πρωινιατιkα,αν πηγαινεις γυμναστηριο ποσο kαιρο kαι δεν εχεις χτισει τιποτα kαι εχεις γρηγορο μεταβολισμο που kαιει τα παντα πρεπει να πας σε διαιτροφολογο να σου πει τι πρεπει να τρως για να χτισεις μυ

You're plateauing, switch up your routine with the help of a trainer.
Also those people usually use shit to bloat muscle and train for size.

I'm going to the gym for years too, and my muscles aren't that big, as I do low weights high reps. Can probably outlift most people with those giant balloons on their arms

>αι ρε μαλαkα πρωινιατιkα,αν πηγαινεις γυμναστηριο ποσο kαιρο kαι δεν εχεις χτισει τιποτα kαι εχεις γρηγορο μεταβολισμο που kαιει τα παντα πρεπει να πας σε διαιτροφολογο να σου πει τι πρεπει να τρως για να χτισεις μυ

Attached: 3456346734566.jpg (1080x1020, 191K)

172cm
75kg
i don't know how to call my mode i'm neither skinny nor skinnyfat (my abdomen is flat but i have no abs)

This is my body btw

Attached: body-09-15-19.jpg (2416x2837, 876K)

195cm
114kg

Not at all

you need to cut

Yes I know I'm working on that now I'm about 185lbs right now I'm thinking 170 or so I should be looking a lot better and hopefully "ottermode"

CHINK

Focus more on abs les on arms and it'll look a lot more trained.
I'm clearly overweight and you can already see my abs.

do you sheepfuckers seriously not eat?

fair enough. i dont disagree with weed usage as long as it's done in moderation. it can be a good tool for introspection but shouldn't be relied on for winding down/relaxing.
>Doing shit like changing to mushrooms for breakfast, lots of veges with dinner, avoiding chips and soft drink like the plague
got some dumbells and doing shoulder presses, curls and a chest one. Can see a bit of progress.
you should be proud mate. it's not easy making those lifestyle changes so good on you.
it obviously depends on what you're trying to achieve. if you want to cultivate mass and perform in bodybuilding competitions, a gym is recommended. if you want to maintain your physique and flexibility, you could just do it at home.