No larping or insiders allowed. What does the future hold and how big of a deal is Kambino

No larping or insiders allowed. What does the future hold and how big of a deal is Kambino

Attached: TALAL.png (259x194, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jcash.network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am an insider my friend and let me tell you something my good friend Talal said to me:

JNT $100 EOY

Attached: 1493430555136.png (1389x1084, 972K)

One thousand dollars per coin in 2020.

check em'

Attached: 1527234952734.jpg (800x670, 89K)

fuck off why do we need a jibshit thread constantly alive when there's literally nothing to discuss?
if you're that bored make a JNT Shitpost discord or some shit I dont know I dont care

Inshallah brother soon

Attached: egq23tgq.png (354x369, 198K)

Oh Kambino is certainly something. However nobody holding JNT cares enough to actually dig into it.

I dug into it you piece of shit and they will be using jcash on there security token exchange . That is enough for me faggot

ALLAH AKBAR!

Attached: 1358219635528.png (252x297, 26K)

The future is bright, but it's a long-term hold and the whole market is about to shit the bed and take JNT with it. I'll have my buy orders waiting at 33k vitaliks.

Market doesn't need to shit itself for JNT to go down. BTC pumping 1K or so would be enough to send it sub 1K sats.

I trade against ETH. The BTC pair has pretty much zero real volume. Anyway, it's most certainly going back to sub 35k.

Yeah that pump was unnatural and on the same day several other alts pumped out of the blue. There seems to be nothing on the horizon for now. The new list for JCash is confusing though. Before you could tell which regions were allowed to use it.

Now it includes everyone even North Korea so it is obviously bullshit and giving every option.

Yeah, I don't think any new countries were added. We'll hear from the team once they do.
>inb4 Kim dynasty partnership confirmed
>inb4 North Korea takes us to the moon

it doesn't include North Korea. If you go to the jcash website and sign up, you'll see its not.

So what is this?

Attached: 1537384115663.png (502x83, 7K)

Right.

Attached: Jibrel Cash 9-20-2018 1-26-02 AM.png (497x331, 22K)

personal and contact info is different from residential address.

from the getgo, only UK, Germany, and Swiss was the only selection for residential.

more recently, different countries were added to residential.

And those are?

go and look. anyone can do it.

jcash.network/

You're right, but there's still pretty much the whole world. Don't tell me they can approve users from a fucking Vietnam where crypto is illegal.

HOW DO I BUY THIS?

Don't. Dumb tripfags like you deserve only the rope.

no they cant. they're still working on getting approval for the countries listed on residential. For example I'm a US resident and i spoke to Yazan and he said they're working with top law firms in every country to get approval for jcash.

Yazan has indicated approval will be granted soon. Along with liquidity providers, big exchange listings, Dubai pilots for governement pay and real estate, we should see some price movement. Time will tell.

Attached: 1534626212172.jpg (1000x756, 162K)

if only your wishes would come true

Attached: sollace.jpg (600x630, 30K)

> i spoke to Yazan and he said
No insiders or larpers

>i spoke to Yazan
post log or larp

Liquidity and big exchanges are the only things the team has actually confirmed out of that. The rest is bullshit until a chat log is provided but some of it is shit the guy that was larping in the other thread was posting so it can also be ignored until chat logs are posted.

allah ho akbar my friend

the infidel will buy our bags or stay poor

Attached: chekemladen.png (280x200, 53K)

Such a boring hold.

how much of this shit do i need to make it?

100K at least.