Why are Mexicans so openly racist against native americans? Why so self-hating?

Why are Mexicans so openly racist against native americans? Why so self-hating?

In this pic the Mexican is ashamed of a native representing Mexico.

Attached: 156859243960.jpg (1052x1536, 260K)

She looks like my abuela :)

>Why are Mexicans so openly racist against native americans?

Attached: 1524618490922.gif (413x243, 51K)

They are seen as poor and uncultured, and there's at least some truth in that view, for example the vast mayority of beggars asking for money lying in the sidewalk look and dress like pic related (at least in my city)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (958x596, 422K)

Based

Attached: FB_IMG_1568200563899.jpg (882x960, 43K)

Cringe

cringe

Lol, don’t most Mexicans look like this

It always makes me sad seeing this kind of discrimination. White Americans discriminate against Latinos who in turn discriminate against their Metzito brethren.

The whole colonial mentality still festers in all of Latin America. I hope one day Mexico will treat all its children equally.

People like the previous pic are more common in the south as far as I know, but in the north people that look like this pic are more common

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (602x452, 120K)

Stop pulling shit out of your ass OP. My mexican family is always helping the natives in Mexico.

I dislike the oaxaca natives only the ones from other states are based

Brown mestizos then, same thing

Por que paracen Indios

KEK

Translation anyone?
>My limited Spanish guess
When they tell you to bring something typical of Mexico to the party of the empress and you bring your friend from Iztapalapa

Si estás allá de inmigrante es porque eres más indio que ellos, así es que te callas chicano

>party of the empress
workplace party

Amerindians stay in mexico

Cheers

>most Mexicans look like this

Yes they do.
The white looking ones are the rarity.

Indios from oaxaca are the ugliest and give the rest a bad name, central and north mexican ones look better looking

Attached: Experiencias-Raramuri-3.jpg (1000x667, 140K)

Wrong, most of the CHIs here in New York are Indio

Latinxs are like this by and large in most countries. I have brought this up with lots of family and friends in the past but the way they treat blacks and whites in this country is fucking disgusting, they act like they own the world and every other race is beneath them.

Most mexicans are brown mestizos not amerindians or indo mestizos

Not really. Most are mestizo

Oaxaca is the few place of Mexico with "blacks" so most "indios" are actually 3rd or 4th generation of mixed zambos.

Latinos love non-Anglo whites

I know a girl from Guerrero who looks like she's maybe 10-15% black. She's really pretty.
She's getting bleached by a ginger as we speak

The average mexican immigrant is mestizo, amerindians stay in their secluded mexican villages most of the time

Yeag the guerrero costa chica is black too

Aren't most white Americans not Anglo?
In the West Coast yes, but most of the CHIs on the East Coast are indo mestizos and indios from Puebla and Oaxaca

That pic is not offensive tho

Most zambos are ugly

Attached: 02b07a4cc0ef3cde30ca2380eb25a77c.jpg (337x450, 33K)

She doesn't look very black but her hair is way too curly to be a pure mestiza

She is nowhere near that black.

WE
WUZ
MEXICANS AND SHIT!

I live in Florida and have been disrespected by them many a time so I can tell you that just isn’t the case. A gang of Puerto Ricans carjacked an old white woman at gunpoint close to my sisters neighborhood a few days ago actually.

Shes a citizen of mexico

Probs a G*rmanoid, Latinos only like Roman whites

New york does not represent all america

Puerto Ricans rob other Puerto Ricans too

Looks better than having pure race blacks like we have.

I've known so many pretty mestiza Honduran girls
It's not just New York, it's the whole East Coast

Attached: Wuu2.png (720x1058, 953K)

They get cuter again once you get into the Andes

Yea

Weird trashy social climbers do and pretentious self inflators do. Most Mexicans don't give a fuck. Mexicans are more classist than racist, the issues is that retarded like the two I mentioned prior conflate the two.

t. CHI from rich Indio family

Self-Hatred

Every region in Mexico is brown except the rural north and the ultra rich parts of major cities. It's just mestizos with a mongrel complex.

the rural North is brown too
Although I don't refer to Mexicans as "brown", if you pull a brown crayon out of a box, it is actually Tyrone color

Ultra rich parts of big cities are still majority brown too. People just lie and claim to be White but it's a very obvious lie.

Attached: mexico white.jpg (843x584, 125K)

She should be.

Attached: 1412216392190.png (200x200, 38K)

It's Jow Forumsfags who want to insist that only white Latinos can be wealthy

Mexicans are just like that, I thinks it’s most likely because of the USA that have always portray them as brown manlets in Hollywood. There is also the racism coming from there. You don’t see that much self hate in Central America (even though self hate still exists here). There is also the telenovelas which are obviously huge there, they always cast whites as the rich successful people in the country (even though there is a lot of rich brown people there) and natives as the poor, uneducated people that only exist to service the white man in their summer ranch.

Attached: image.jpg (403x376, 95K)

in the US the opposite problem exists. Castizos will pretend they're full blown Aztecs for SJW points

This is a common thing in all Spanish America. Southern cone hate being associated with natives too. Argentina is full of natives, for example.

I guess this doesn't exist in Brazil because they are extremely rare here. But if they were common they would be probably hated like mulattoes too

That’s so true, it’s such a funny phenomenon.

In Central America, at least, things that have to do with race are rarely talked about so the majority of people here do not care about their Europeans and Native American ancestors. I’ve seen people make funny comments about a “white” girl dating an “indio” looking man but as a whole I think we really are not ashamed of our mixed background.

We're able to detect anglo blood. And like said, g*rmanoids are basically related with anglos anyway

I doubt Puerto Ricans are discriminate in their robbing

We do, we can practically smell it.

Puerto Ricans rob other Puerto Ricans all the time

Those are the unfortunate one who have a bit more anglo admixture in their european dna

How was Maria?

It was a unique experience to say the least. It was my first time I ever experienced a Hurricane this bad. It's odd to say, but I've somewhat forgot how the exact experience was like, but I can remember it was something else that I was able to adapt remarkably quickly, I think most people in a post-apocalypsic setting would also be able to adapt immediately based on the experience I had.

I was forced to improve my social skills after the hurricane and that's sorta what I did. Maybe it's because I happen to be better off than poor people, but the experience wasn't that bad. It would be extremely spoiled for me to say I'd want something like that to happen again though, many people suffered and it also happened to be a pain in the ass when getting gasoline and other resources.