Would you guys come to an Jow Forums meetup?

Would you guys come to an Jow Forums meetup?

Attached: Mu meetup 2009.jpg (2048x1366, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r-8MiakJY1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: fa meetup.jpg (3110x2073, 909K)

Attached: Fa meetup 2.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

Attached: lit meetup.jpg (1200x900, 208K)

If it was in New York and I didn't have to bother putting in effort to go to it, I'd probably drop in desu. I don't really have much better to do outside of work and watching football with my friends.

Attached: pol meetup.png (1057x947, 1.94M)

Only if it’s a party and all my Jow Forums boys get a slag by the end of the night

The two girls on the far left (green sweater/pixie cut and the one with the cig and PBR can) are adorable desu.

I never thought I'd say it, but I kinda miss late 2000s/early 2010s hipsters. Even if everyone made fun of them for good reason, it was a comfy time, and they were certainly more soulful than the soyboy bugmen that took their place.

Why is Jow Forums the prettiest and most well adjusted board ?

literally none of these people met through Jow Forums except maybe the first fa one (only they can look that ridiculous)

no

That guy's neck wtf

I would but it will never happen here

No

Both of the /fa/ ones are real, but the pics have also got some slight edits. The neck is one of them.

Show a little bit of respect for based neckman, you hue

Attached: image.jpg (594x819, 521K)

damn they be having.so many wyminz on mu, I am browsing wrong boards

Where would we hold it?

We could go for a big population center with a lot of potential anons - London, NYC, Paris, etc - but I think the fairest thing to do, in the name of true international discourse, would be to make sure everyone who wants to go has to travel.

Essentially, we hold it in Kyrgyzstan or something.

I was thinking Prague, actually
It's central in Europe, flights are cheap and beer is even cheaper
We could do it at my pub here in Oslo, but travelling here is pretty expensive

A neutral country would be nice but a lot of anons don’t speak English but can read and write so it would be kinda hard, also the US would be nice since there’s a lot more NA’s then there are Europeans but We aren’t taking into account the Asian anons so I guess we would have to come up with a formula first and a vote

The only good one meetups so far. The others are cringe.
Jow Forums meetup in Strasbourg/Brussels when?

Only old fags have the unedited pic

Prague or Budapest, I'm in

Nice i can come and Molotov that place.
Where exactly user?

It’s not even that old

I remember we had Jow Forums meetup at HUB in Akihabara.

I was only one real Japanese (except for the gf of one of the Jow Forumstards) but it was really fun to talk with them.

any pics of that?

Lets go Sao Tome

>(except for the gf of one of the Jow Forumstards)
>things that never happened

Europe and Na are out of question because they are too far and too expensive for most Asian and African anons.
Safe choices: Japan, Singapore, Australia, Dubai, Eastern Europe
Hard mode : India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Latin America, SEA ASIA, Eastern Europe
Some Jow Forums anons are gonna die mode: Africa, Latin America, non oil rich Middle East, Eastern Europe

traveling to oslo is dirt cheap, anything else though isnt

It's a meme you dip

reddit cringe
Jow Forums

Jow Forums meetup at Pattaya

when I spotted dylann roof

Attached: 1548.gif (193x200, 25K)

Pretty sure the /mu/ and /lit/ meets were reddit normies. Jow Forums and /fa/ are certied Jow Forums tho

Sure why not

I don't have any. I lost them all. I think it was 2016 we were talking about how Trump Make America Great Again.

>nupol certifies Jow Forums
Yeah alright, thanks for your input rajeesh. You already showed you are a retard here

Norway should be liberated again

Post the /brit/ one.

yikes what did the people look like, can you describe them please?

That would legit be hilarious

I've been here since 06. What I meant was the Jow Forums and /fa/ ones were actual meetups with real anons whereas the /mu/ and /lit/ ones are most likely pictures from reddit being posted as Jow Forums meet up. I don't even know what irrelevant shithole yours is to insult you back.

Now,do you understand?

Attached: SaintDylan.png (1100x1600, 2.12M)

Alright if I can get a venue (free of course) then you guys have to come to the US, you guys decide though west coast or east coast no flyover shit

Make it in Uzbekistan, I still need to visit Samarkand.

USA visas are a pain to get especially if it is some third world shithole. You guys have some of the strictest visa norms

Not sure I can even get into the US
Got busted for fucking prostitutes a few years back

I wouldn't be opposed

Attached: Sverigetråden meetup.jpg (2240x1658, 2.75M)

India is a great option. Not too strict and not too dangerous if you are with a local. Not for first timers especially if you want to visit the Himalayas or the hindi shitholes but a guaranteed fun time. The south is pretty safe and decent with a ton of things to see. North east and Himalayas are beautiful but a bit hard to access due to some of the toughest terrain on the planet. Hindi belt and other northern shitholes are a no no unless you are really willing to put up designated streets and other memes

Swedes are really nice people. I hung out with a polish and Swedish user when they came to India in '10. Polish user would look for places to get smashed and needed me and Swedish user to keep him in check. Didn't know poles drank so much

Like the pic hereMost of them were Americans (and mostly from California.) There were no female Jow Forumstard though. None of them had blond hair&blue eyes neither so what Jow Forums used to be describing about Jow Forums was maybe true. A lot of them were students studying in Tokyo and some were English teachers or freelancers.

Imagine the amount of autism when the finns and swedes get a bit drunk and start sperging out

Attached: 1519733508118.jpg (637x504, 69K)

i dont think he was talking about thirdies

Bane?

I don't have to imagine, I've been on the cruise ship before. And it's mostly russians and estonian chimping out

/ex-yu/ meetup
youtu.be/r-8MiakJY1w

I hung out with Swedish, Scottish, Romanian and American anons when each of them visited Japan too. Yes, Swedish people are relatively calm, but nice. The best guy was Romanian (Transylvanian) user he kept getting touch with me even after he went back home, but I regret I lost all of E-mail or LINE accounts for some reason and now it's hard to get in touch with him again...

Fug I don’t know what to tell you guys but the US (outside of nigger infested areas) is one of the safer places

They haven't fried this loser yet

But they were most likely normies.

As long as it doesn't turn out like pic related

Attached: brit meet.png (2234x1359, 1.31M)

easy, just don't invite the brits

Attached: swedish posters 2.png (586x2206, 2.64M)

Me behind the camera
(Unironically)

this is a good thing
fuck tripfags

Anyone who goes to a meetup is a meganorm.

why the fuck would nordic turboautists go to /meetups/

Why are they takbiring?

No. I've seen some Nederdraad meetups being posted, but I don't want to meet with a bunch of underage foreigners, trannies and faggots from the Nederdraad.

>No blonds.
it's not real swedish meet up, i see only rapefuges there.

What if we do regional meet-ups?

Only turboautists would know about it in the first place

I thought you were back in the states

My thoughts exactly

I remember this. One of you fags had really disgusting fingernails

Jow Forums Detroit meetup WHEN

that dude next to the cringe kigurumi girl looks hot

Are these the guys telling everyone the way to get a gf is to get a haircut and dress better?

Look at all those gross normal people, no wonder /mu/ is so shit.

Why would I spend money to travel for probably the most awkward interaction of all boards meetup?

Attached: 1567374867761.png (646x595, 269K)

I hide 80% of the threads, I can't hide 80% of you in the meetup

Maybe but it's a bad idea I'll be bullied

Attached: ohnonotagain.jpg (752x750, 50K)

How would you know? You can just LARP as one of them.

Attached: Wario.png (1400x1219, 984K)

Because I'm a manlet.

No because I'm 1m70 and you people will make fun of me

how short?

That's nothing, we're practically the same height more or less. We have nothing to envy from lanklets.

Attached: 1565425625569.jpg (602x604, 45K)

I don't believe that

Attached: 80bb244cfb13de18d6d8742c0139ed7378b95d868cddc23ecdb5f67dd8d97097.png (386x294, 67K)

Cute

You're an Aryan bvll don't bully

I'm tall around some other people in my cunt, maybe that's why I'm not so insecure about it.

Attached: 5a13kqwaq3l31.jpg (912x1200, 138K)

2chan meetup in Tokyo, 2001

Attached: B46EDF89-2288-43AB-A517-7FD57D3DDD40.jpg (480x360, 79K)

Here it's shorter than average for men and slightly above average for females

Attached: X meet up.png (853x480, 476K)

based