Is there anything worse than being an indian man in western countries?

Attached: 1568645306657.png (886x326, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cb1PW
independent.co.uk/voices/russia-expat-britain-living-corrupt-evil-trashy-putin-spy-poisoning-a8299361.html
reddit.com/r/korea/comments/ahviud/i_work_in_a_small_city_in_korea_men_keep_asking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. Being an India man in India

this is why rape is legal in india. its the only way their species can reproduce

How so? atleast among their people they won't feel like literal subhumans

rape is legal in india?

Daily reminder that threads like these are literally paid Paki shills. Link related
archive.is/cb1PW

Based and redpilled my indo European Hindustani brothers must not be maligned. JAI! HIND!

it's legal among spouses and near to legal otherwise, as the rapist can avoid prison if he marries the victim. Just like in Europe 300 years ago and before

bullshit,I don't believe you.

I think being a Russian man is on par with that, if not worse. Because there's also the stigma of "oh you're Russian mafia", "oh you're KGB" etc.

independent.co.uk/voices/russia-expat-britain-living-corrupt-evil-trashy-putin-spy-poisoning-a8299361.html

An oriental man in England

Attached: rape.webm (640x360, 1.89M)

>Valerie Stark
opinion discarded.

Attached: wimmin.png (576x638, 381K)

>among spouses
husband can't rape his wife, they're married that's not an issue.

Fuck that noise. Just pointing out most of these fags are fellow shitskins

this doesn't prove anything just retarded villagers in middle of nowhere who have never seen a foreigner.

then try and see what happens to you

They seem to have backed off a little notice that?

Indians are brown stinky manlets, no wonder they're being shunned over tall white men. The best ethnicities that you can be right now if you want a good sexual life is white and black, no other races come close, they have the most masculine features in a race, with the difference that blacks are generally less smart than whites.

Asians are low-test, spics are usually brown stinky manlets too and arabs are simply repulsive because of islamic culture.

Desirable women however can be from any race.

kek
>me just a few days ago
>walking in the garden of the korean national museum in seoul
>an old guy approaches and asks me where im from
>tell him im from russia
>he giggles and says "pu teen, pu teen, crimea, ukraine, estonia, latvia" and makes a grabbing gesture with his hand
>ask him what exactly we did to estonia and latvia
>he giggles, repeats "pu teen, crimea, ukraine, estonia, latvia" and makes that grabbing gesture again
>say that it's more complicated and begin to tell him the story of crimea since it was conquered in the 18th century
>he looks at me questionable and then giggles and says "pu teen, crimea, estonia, latvia, finland"
>tell him that finland seceded in 1918
>before i could proceed to retell him the history further he giggles again tells me "pu teen, crimea, ukraine", makes that grabbing gesture and leaves
oppression is real even to the tourists

Attached: 1547375262936.gif (290x362, 1.42M)

>blacks

Nice try favelado , but regardless of propaganda black males are the less desired ones by females

>This ugly guy hitting on me made me angry
Imagine being this entitled. Women truly are a meme

Being a doctor in India

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-18-04-56-31-73.png (720x1280, 186K)

looks rather like a troll post imo
especially considering that indiabs hit on any girl

Why are there no women on the streest of India?

nah,looks real.

No, they aren't, and I'm white buddy. Most blacks in Brazil are actually mixed races so they aren't really Black. I didn't save an image here that showed sexual activity between races in a graph and whites and blacks were in the first position.

Do you know that in Korea "Russian" is synonymous to "a prostitute"?

reddit.com/r/korea/comments/ahviud/i_work_in_a_small_city_in_korea_men_keep_asking/

Attached: scale_1200.jpg (1200x675, 289K)

well im a man so i certainly can't be one lol

being a white overweight middle class woman in her late 30s.

>Why, yes I'm Indian, how could you tell?

Attached: 78767.png (736x691, 149K)

nice indian titties

>if someone says something bad about india then its paki shills!

No, it's the absolute worst. Your only options are to die an incel, arranged marriage with a 3/10 or settling down with a used up gold digger. India might be a shithole but at least people have a place in society. In the west there's nothing.

india has a gender ratio imbalance

All busy being bred by Anglo bulls

What makes a 37 year old, fat, ugly woman thinks she can get chad?

Attached: 1566663106792.jpg (1280x562, 69K)

>t. Illiterate retard.
There's a difference between user bantering and literal shills. Lurk moar newfag

how does one make a woman understand woman privilege?

>literal shills
how dellusional can you be to think ANY government would pay people to derail ANY discussions on Jow Forums lol

You can't. Stop thinking they have the same mental faculties as you. Their emotions will take over and they'll throw a fit as soon as the subject of their gender comes up. Just treat her like she is, second to you

>he thought he had a chance with me
Grim stuff, would decimate my already pathetic confidence if someone told me that, especially a fat, nearly 40 year old, woman.

Isn't it racist?

lmao. There is no "woman-privilege".
All you need for dating is a haircut, the habit of hygiene and the ability to verbally communicate. This is the same for males and females.
There's absolutely nothing more to it.

How is any of the women in this thread privileged?
The first one is a 40 yo fat, ugly hag that tries to find marriage on Tinder (lol).
The other one a creatura from Sweden that only swipes for GoldenOne's lookalikes and complains about not getting laid on twitter.

Both of these women are alone and deeply unhappy with their lives. Privilege would imply they'd get dick by merely having a pussy; which clearly isnt the case. They're two whales that are unable to even find a quick fuck because they're going only for people way above their league.

very, im non indian brown and i feel it

>and this made me feel like I am ugly

That lady is certainly ugly on the inside. She deserves to die alone, so her narcissistic genes won’t be passed on.

install sharia law so they know how good they had it