Do amerikkkans really believe this?

Do amerikkkans really believe this?

Attached: images (11).jpg (353x869, 81K)

Don't pin all of us on the shit that hicks from flyover states believe

Yes.

>USA president
>Hicks from flyover states
Lole

Hicks from flyover states have more power when voting. And they voted that clown into office
The electoral college's entire existence is to give them power.

What do you do here? Obviously reddit suits you better, npc.

I've had angels that came to me and told me the truth about "climate change" there are what some would call aliens but a more accurate term would be demons, and the demons are trying to mine the the ice out of the artic and take it back to their home planet that is devoid of water, water is easiest to transport in it's forzen form so thats why they are taking ice, but they are going to take alll of the ice and blame the ice reducion on climatre change and they want us to focus on that while the real answer is to stop accepting homosexuality and except the christ body into your own

Do mexicans believe in climate hoax?

Nice post, retard
It's fact that states like california have 55 electoral college votes with a population of 40m, so each vote represents like 725k people, but a small state like washington has 12 votes in the ec with a population of 7 million, with each vote representing about 580k
Same with south carolina who has 9 votes but only 5m people, with each vote repersenting about 550k.
North dakota has a population of 750k yet gets 3 ec votes meaning each vote repersents about 250k people.
I could go on.
People of small states have votes that are objectively more powerful than those of bigger states.
It's fact that hicks have more of a voice in electing our leaders than everyone else
A vote's value should not be determined by where you live.

I've been here since like 2009, i've got nowhere else to go. But like hell i'll leave because I dont drink the kool aid about everything being fine

I don't believe in climate change because it's not a real thing

So it's like the EU

Im not versed in eu politics. But if it's like that then it needs a rehaul.
One person, one vote.
Minority rule should never happen

>Minority rule should never happen
You will change that opinion in coming years whitey.

A voter in smaller country is worth more,but bigger countries have more sway.So in that way it is.
It's a good way to make these places relevant,but i don't think you're upset about minority rule,just that Trump got elected

I care more about the power being in the hands of the people than """" whiteness""" of a country.
If it happens that white people are less than 50% then their interests should not be the priority.
That's how democracies work.

The will of the people > anything else

Until you disagree with them,then come the cries of populism

Nooooooooooo Jamal I already paid my reparations three times this week

Attached: 1566302653936.jpg (785x731, 112K)

Me at "it's not urgent".

>If it happens that white people are less than 50% then their interests should not be the priority.
>That's how democracies work.
>The will of the people > anything else
That's ochlocracy ie lynchmobs and all that not democracy.

>thats the way it is
But that's not the way it should be.
My vote should not be worth less because I live in a place with more people.
The thing about having states is that within your individual state, the people who think like you choose the state legislature, and thats great. People like you can decide what happens in your community, thats good.
But if the ideas of people in your state arent popular nationwide as a whole, then their interests shouldnt be put across country wide.
Its how we have climate change deniers in office when most americans know its real.

My stance doesnt come from "orang man bad" it's "my vote is worth less just because I live in a populated state."

If my view is unpopular, then ill have to either suck it up or get out and try to change minds.
If my views are defeated fairly without voter suppression and a system that rewards location over people then ill take my Ls in stride.

Funny, most people in the same economic class have similar ideas only separated by a thin line
If you were to sit jamal and cletus down and explain to them about how the number of immigrants we get is too much, they'll more than likely agree.
The only difference is about how to solve it, which could easily be agreed upon.

Until propaganda gets involved saying "dems want open borders" and "republicans want to stop 100% of immigration"

Divide and conquer baby, have the poor think that their countryman takes the worst possible position

Why shouldn't the ideas that are the most popular within the people being governed become policy, user?

because most people are women and women are stupid

Found the nigger.

Do americans really think climate doesn't change?

NOOOOOO YOU CANT THINK THE ECONOMY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ICEBERGS MELTING

cringe

>this entire post

Attached: 1563265165170.png (400x400, 175K)

Cuck boy why would i let a subhuman from los angeles dictate my life while i live in rural maine. You are a federation you stupid creatura.

What stupid logic. As a Californian, why would I let a subhuman retarded hick from Maine dictate my life?

>tfw my town went above 20 degrees in summer for first time in decades
Thanks Americans for heating up my country

Why should I have my life dictated by some down syndrome rural fuck whose parents are siblings?

NOOO WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM SUPPOSED TO KEEP THE PLANET LIVABLE FOR MY CHILDREN??

Stop posting cringe sweetie.

"acting on climate change" is a joke. There's nothing that can be done.

>Why should I have my life dictated by some down syndrome rural fuck whose parents are siblings?
Because the Bible says to honor thy father

>thinking anyone here is going to have children

Its about boomers fucking the planet for their kids and (You)
Short time profit > longevity of the planet

pruitt is right. it's not our fault. it has happened before and it will happen again. we can't stop it.

... those are all valid arguments against spending money for make believe theories.

Attached: __iowa_kantai_collection_drawn_by_g_desukingu__sample-e2382f154e73c1631172db0f3df24f5f.jpg (850x1200, 236K)

I'm so glad people like you exist.
You lot are going to make me obscene amounts of money when you realise just how badly you've fucked up and become truly desperate for solutions to your self inflicted sustainability issues.

Sure you can. Just nuke China, they're the cause of like half of the pollution in the world.