Why is it such a shithole? It has everything a country could want in order to be successful

Why is it such a shithole? It has everything a country could want in order to be successful.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg.png (1200x800, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Australians
blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2011/09/13/arrests-made-in-gutter-oil-scandal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why use VPN? Are you an attention whore?

Why use VPN? Are you an attention whore?

Needs more women.

Crippling flaw.

It's full of the Chinese.

maybe its not a shithole, dumbass

Makes sense

maybe it is a shithole, dumbass

My guess (from what I've seen on YouTube) is the transition from communism to capitalism was to quick, many are left without the modern luxuries outside of the top-modern cities.
People are moving to the cities faster than investments are reaching the rural areas.

Corruption, easy.
You can't find a single attractive Chinese girl who isn't a concubine by random senior communist party official

Hello future australian flags coming to the thread. The CPR appreciates your defense of your countrys dignity on a japanese cartoon website.

You ever met a chinaman? Pretty obvious why it's a trash country.

still seething

Attached: 1567400180375.png (640x706, 166K)

whats the deal with this gook hating inuit? why does china make him seethe?

>still seething

Attached: ANGRY SOYFINN_1.png (611x712, 217K)

I stand with Greenland.

It's literally communism. It isn't just a shitty way of governing, it poisons people. Communism destroys humanity. Take a look at Taiwan and see what the Chinese could be if they didn't destroy their culture and history.

Taiwan and Macau are full of Chinese too, and they're doing fine. So would Hong Kong if it wasn't ruled by fucking reds

I am just exposing and making the chinese shills look like complete idiots for the world to see ;)

China is alright. Mao really fucked them over. So much so that China was the only country post-industrial revolution with a GDP per capita smaller than it had pre-industrial revolution. They've grown pretty well since ending Communism; but places like Taiwan, Japan, Australia, etc obviously have a very long head start.

It's a shithole many decades ago but now its not.

He thinks he is exposing China shills, but is to autistic to realize that they aren't actually any serious china shills.

Yes I knew one who used to live here, he was really nice but he moved back to China for personal reasons
There are good Chinese people out there, just not the ones we have here on this site unfortunately

Ok? Although it's just a small island with 24 million inhabitants and it's been 70 years since the civil war they're still relatively poor. They were nearly south america tier a decade ago.

Read late Ming and Qing history, and modern Chinese history to know the details
tldr they chose the worst option ever for everything

yea but maybe its not, asswipe

Sorry but any Australia/Canada flag in a China thread I’m gonna assume is Chinkese

H-haha yeah no chinks here bro

Yeah keep lying to yourself zhang
That will definitely not make you look a fool

A country needs people to be successful

Attached: .png (1197x700, 212K)

if theyre communist then why are they authoritian capitalist

Macau is more integrated into the PRC than Hong Kong and HK's economic growth has been fine. Their main issue is corruption but the CPC doesn't even have the authority to address it.

>Australia/Canada flag is a CCP shill
Like clockwork

Attached: 1564462638680.jpg (664x627, 175K)

Same
They are unironically ruining boards with flags without realizing it
Now I can't see Canadian and Australian flags without assuming it's some brainwashed insect who's only here for propaganda purposes without caring about imageboard culture

yea but maybe it is, asswipe

switched proxies quick

Attached: 6iiw0j5cqxp01.jpg (434x250, 27K)

Russia is corrupt and doing way better than insectland, the reason why its shit is because its full of chineese

Only 1.2 million chinks out of 25 million here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Australians

It's full of chinkos

>China
>communist

China has pretty much caught up to Russia despite all their natural resources and a 12x higher GDP per capita 30 years ago

>Russia is doing way better than insectland

Attached: 1566737914623.jpg (579x776, 30K)

"People" in China use gutter oil to make food, even the dodgyist vatnik gopnik place in Russia doesn't do that

Attached: ba3e5c71.png (901x461, 105K)

He's probably a Dane

Maybe I am, who knows?

ok well it isn't, fruitmouth. it's fucking awesome. dumbass

>People" in China use gutter oil to make food,
But they don't. blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2011/09/13/arrests-made-in-gutter-oil-scandal/

Chinknadians arriving already

Actually kill yourself insectoid.

>tfw in the past couple years the South Island has been flooded with Asians

>Actually kill yourself insectoid.

Attached: 1567760297194.png (621x712, 210K)

Facts don't care about your feelings

Damn, I thought the South Island was safe. I live in Auckland and its terrible here, central is packed with chinkoid manlets jabbering away in their insect language and other assorted 3rd world trash. Rip the city my ancestors built.

the facts are that im over here in asia right now and you're on a fucking iceberg dingusbreath you don't know shit

Facts simply don't care about your feelings
China is a shithole, deal with it

Mao was astonishingly incompetent to an absurd degree.

you are factually incorrect and possibly a dumbass

In the past few years there has been mass migration from North Island to South Island because of soaring rent and house prices. It was originally white flight because middle class whites didn't want to live in cheap North Island suburbs with non-whites, but in the past couple years a flood of Asians have followed them because they found out that the South is much more affordable.

>Culture obliterated and replaced by soulless materialism
>Religion destroyed, now being replaced by protestantism (disgusting)
>Most materialistic people on earth
>Stupid laws that ensure people cant help one another at risk of getting sued

YOU are factually incorrect and possibly a dumbass

Attached: 1563962150578.png (1000x1000, 122K)

Where abouts are they moving to in the South Island?
I haven't noticed any of this but then again I live in the middle of nowhere.

Every single one of these things applies to the US more than China

Damn that sucks, our country really has got fucked in the last 20 years. I did notice when I was down in Wanaka there were a decent number of chinks there which was kinda surprising but it is quite tourist heavy. Don't let your cities become like Auckland.

if China is so great, why does every Chinese want to leave the country for its archenemy - the US?

the same applies to Russia, Iran and India

This is now a BASED CHINA thread.

Attached: 1558112855311.jpg (1920x1920, 602K)

Too much chinkoid. Only 1/30 will be useful to the world

Literally nobody has said that it's better than the US but so many people do end up going back to China.

Dunedin and Christchurch mainly. I know many people say "hurr durr it's only da big cities who cares", but do we want a situation like America in which all the urban areas in the country are a heavy non-white majority, so that all the financial and cultural centres of the country are multiculti hellholes? This results in white disenfranchisement in politics, and results in poor and middle class whites in rural areas like Ohio and possibly future NZ rural areas being driven to drugs and degeneracy to cope with a dying civilisation.

Attached: 1565574029736.jpg (1024x1536, 494K)

>NZ rural areas being driven to drugs and degeneracy
They already are though.
I don't know how much time you spend in the rural areas but they're all fucked in the head.

>thread about china
>australian/new zeland/canadian flags and SEA flags defend chinkland
everytime
are there any australians or new zelanders left on this site

It's developing, you retard

Show one NZ post defending China in this thread.

>Literally nobody has said that it's better than the US

I hear it every day on CCTV

>but so many people do end up going back to China.

when they save enough money in the US

Like I said in , the sad fact is that all urban areas in the country are rapidly becoming like Auckland and other multiculti hellholes like London, Paris, Los Angeles and San Francisco. The only reason New York is doing fine is because enough Jews hang around there in order to keep the average intelligence and empathy of the city high enough to function. Most urban areas in the west are being destroyed by white flight, miscegenation, low white birthrates and mass non-white immigration.

Attached: gettyimages-630754346_sq-96016618a30a44a6bd70fd02c6cf8f0ba9e56567-s800-c85.jpg (800x800, 89K)