Why the US of A is obsessed over us?

why the US of A is obsessed over us?

Attached: home.jpg (640x479, 203K)

you're not a member of the European Union, nobody cares about you

daddy issues

>you're not a member of the European Union
Not yet. They are working towards joining up.
>nobody cares about you
We care and by ''we'' i mean Bulgaria and the EU as a whole.
If you ask me, it is fear.

Serbia will need to give up kosovo if it wants to join the united states of europe

good
kosovo is illetrate shithole of serbia
you dont see romania want moldova since moldova is SHIT
north kosovo is going to serbia probably so thats good, but fuck sheepfuckers

some of our nationalist retards do want Moldova but nobody mentions other reasons than ooga booga muh clay

The EU was created by the US (Jean Monet and Robert Schuman were CIA agents and Charles de Gaulle knew about it) to counteract the USSR (along with NATO).

It is strategical since Europe (not the EU) plays a strategic part in the Western World.

fuck the EU, fuck the euro and fuck g*rmany

Jean Monnet

they are always SEETHING at everything we do lmao

business

i'd like for you to sort your shit out so we can leave Europe

That was the EEC, which was endorsed by the US
The EU as a political entity is an ally but largely independent

America is willingly in Europe.
Nobody's holding you hostage here.

The EEC led to the EU in 1992. It's not independant as its extremely corrupted by multinationals' interests(also foreign ones) and as it's part of NATO, which is largely part of American influence.

>The EEC led to the EU in 1992
Yeah but the EEC was mostly an economic area, while the EU is a political project. They're two very different things since a political entity can have an independent "direction" it can take
>It's not independant as its extremely corrupted by multinationals' interests(also foreign ones)
The EU routinely bullies American corporations, see the recent case against Apple
>and as it's part of NATO, which is largely part of American influence.
You can be in NATO but not in the EU, or vice versa. Also you're confusing the EU as an entity with its member states

>The EU routinely bullies American corporations, see the recent case against Apple
Based EU

>The EU routinely bullies American corporations, see the recent case against Apple
nice

I dread the day Herz*govina joins Croatia.
They're filthy bosnian savages.

>leave you alone
>start another world war

Based pre Yugo niggas

we are friends with our neighbors. things are stable now.
world wars were bound to happen since napolean fucked over europe.
for a 1000 years germany was the guardian of europe keeping it stable believe it or not. the hre was too fracture and decentralized for huge conquests. but it was strong enough to resist invasion even if frogs chipped away at it over the centuries. it prevented armies passing from east to west and vice versa. a completly shattered germany like after the dissolution of the hre wasnt stable and a unified germany like after bismarck was a huge new power in europe. it just took two major wars for things to settle.

You'd find a way to start shit with Russia or something

we have been the european country that pushes for good relations with russia the most for decades.

Because you can’t talking about us and we can’t stop replying.

>If you ask me, it is fear.
Ahh yes America is scared of a giant strategic ally it helped build.

America had been allies with most of Europe fore hundreds of years minus the world wars it was dragged into.

EU+ GB's commonwealth +US = unstoppable.

Attached: 1551668683457.png (403x448, 53K)

except our geostrategic interests dont allign at all anymore. a european american splitt is preprogrammed. its not about being unstoppable but about national interests.
america doesnt need to care about stability in the middle east or good relations with russia. its not affected. europe is affected.