There's something that bugs me to be quite honest

There's something that bugs me to be quite honest.

In our world there are tons of women who actually suffer. And no I don't mean white girls who noticed that weirdo incell staring at them for to long, but those who reside in shitholes like Afghanistan, Pakistan, some arab countries and the like where they are unironically abused and treated like disposable things. And yet they won't choose to marry me and escape this mass.

Yes, I know Russia is a fucked up place, a frozen desert with nigger-tier population, but here we still have some civil rights along with regular access to water/toilet and most of us do not struggle to get daily food and cover other basic expenses.

And yes I know I am a useless boyhole living with my mom at the age of 25, an unattractive virgin and basically useless/wasted (even my Jow Forums threads usually get 0-5 replies), but I am kind, harmless and the least likely to beat or mentally abuse my wife.

Heck why am I even talking about Iraq when we got a lot of central Asian immigrants here and less than a few of their women would date/marry a russky.

Now you're gonna remind me again about the low status of my country, the rampant poverty, HIV, corrupt government and shit. Well, let's be honest, this board is full of people from 1st world countries with extremely low standards (if any) and yet they're single and no one would mass with them even to escape literal hell.

Attached: 1762139_1.jpg (630x630, 49K)

>but I am kind, harmless
women do not like this

>women do not like this
Well I know but I am what I am.
Also I think it is correct only for those who never actually faced real abuse or violence. These first class women who bitch about how they crave male dominance were never bitten almost to death I presume

what are you trying to say user? thats too much text

>what are you trying to say user? thats too much text
tldr:
>I am miserable, no one loves me

it is illogical but that's just how many women are

Well I realize this and basically gave up ages ago. Now I don't even care but sometimes I still do get triggered. Not even triggered, but rather I feel like I should be triggered whilst in fact I am not.

why would they go to russia if they wanted better living standards if they could just walk into western europe and be treated as kings and queens?

I think this is a bit delusional. I can see your point, your government is stealing your hard earned money through taxes (a background reminder: taxation is theft) and gives it to people you don't know and don't like. But getting to the western Europe is not as easy as it seems. Only richer people could afford this. Also you may have to deal with some shady smugglers and god knows if they sell you as a slave or do other shit. Upon arrival you will have to reside in some refugee camp where really bad things could happen and still you could be deported. People enrolling for this is a big sign of something going wrong in these 3rd world countries. Yet not so many women choose to go for western guys (I am not talking about Russia only as I've mentioned).

Same. I have been called handsome many times by males amd females from different countries, once I was even offered a job as a model. Yet I've never had a gf. I don't know how to get close to them, what do I talk with them about etc. Also I am afraid to tell dirty jokes because I think that they'll freak out
Last time I had a relationship with a girl, it was very good at the beginning. Wr were chatting for two months. She used to send me a shitton of heart emojis and say aisiteru and sje even made a pillow with my name on it and a big heart under my name. But suddenly she became cold and we stopped talking.
Nice guys rise up

Wow dude that's some crazy stuff.

I bumped my thread then deleted my bump and now bumping again. How smart of me *devil-ish laughing in the background*

Don't worry RVSbro, you don't need w*men

You too fag zoopedophil.

Do not be rude please

I am asshole and dagerous and still no gf

>but I am kind, harmless
Women don't like this

Yes, this is why I have waifu

Attached: 1.jpg (193x300, 14K)

Did you try to talk to them?

For some reason I want to kill you.

Attached: 01.jpg (842x598, 79K)

you are silly if you think that women simply dig for gold
some do but they are few and they mostly aim for a better fish than you

most of women want a partner, a strong/reliable one, they wouldn't simply sell themselves as a piece of goods

hence why the mail bride relationships tend to fail all the time, because mail brides are predators

anyway if you aren't afraid to be used you can try to get one from say vietnam, but i bet you never even actually tried to do something to get a gf and want your future wife to knock at your door herself

Killing people is bad

Even if coming to western countries may be difficult, I still don't see why they'd go to any other place.
As far as I know, the rest doesn't offer them gibs for merely existing, so they would have to work for a living. Routes to other places, for example, USA are even more difficult, so the USA mostly gets better muslims than western Europe does. Theres cultural/ historical reasons like former french colonies being more likely to go to France for example. They probably also have a community of the same ethnicity in western Europe.
But the main reasons are not offering gibs and not virtue signalling and actively welcoming them.

how would they even marry you? You live 1000 miles away and you don't speak their language. How are you going to tell them you're available for marriage, Google translate?

How can you be virgin in russia ?