US vs Canada vs UK vs Australia vs NZ

Where do you want to live the most?

Attached: 1280px-UKUSA_Map.svg.png (1280x565, 149K)

canada i guess

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NZ sounds the best climate wise.
Canada comes 2nd.
I hate the cold so That’s why Canada on the 2nd place.
Australia is too hot.
UK is a refugee ridden shithole with no perspectives if you are not from a rich family.
US is a shithole.
Something like that

Canada since it seems like a more chill version of the US

Canada outside of lower British Columbia (Victoria/Vancouver - warmer but very rainy winter, Kelowna - slightly below freezing and overcast, but little snow) has miserable winter.

The UK after Brexit

1. UK closest to my home
2. Canada alot of asian pussy there
3. New Zeland nice country
4. Australia
5. Usa

NZ or USA, Canada and Australia both seem pretty inhospitable due to weather. The UK is fine though.

The US for having kino WW2 battlefield islands like Kiska, Attu, Saipan, Mariana islands, Okinawa, Hawaii.

in order:

Australia
US
Canada
NZ
UK

Australia is objectively the best country - good weather, culture and lifestyle.
Living in the US would mean more money (at least in my profession).
Canada is a little too cold across the board but the people are the best.
NZ is a shit meme clone of Australia and the UK is basically a third world country at this point. Constant grey skies too.

I reckon Canada >100 km from US border. Lovely climate and people.

US

Londistan is a third world country, but in general UK is a much nicer country to live in than amerimutland, with the exception of Utah, New Zealand, UP Michigan and northern Minnesota.

*New England

fuck off fuck off fuck off

Attached: 1565456151160.jpg (459x448, 131K)

Wages are awful though.

Your cities are rapidly going down the toilet too.
London is still a great city though.

>dem gdp numbas
"Classical liberal" conservacuck.

Ah yes, wanting to live comfortably means I’m a Ben Shapiro shill

USA>>>australia>>>NZ>>>>>>>>canada>>>>>>>>>>>>UK

I'm not denying that. However London is even worse than New York. I know New York is one of America's best cities, but to have your main city being worse than America's main city is an embarassment. Bristol is a great city, Edinburgh is a great city, Durham is a great city. Not London, nor Birmingham, Manchester and other UK shitholes.

The only problem with australia is it's 90% desert and there's a big divide between the north and the south.

America has a GDP capita nearly double that of NZ, yet is colossal shithole.

Don’t care about GDP. I care about median income in my field.

t. l*ndoner

Attached: london is a biodome of bastards.png (437x495, 116K)

Iceland

>roasts you alive with a flamethrower

>NZ isn’t a colossal shithole

go suck on jacindas teet lad

who cares when everybody makes ridiculous amounts of money

Canada no doubt

Canada is comfy, it piggybacks off of America's wealth while also having great euro tier social programs

usa
australia
canada
nz
uk

reason: money

You never get any time off to spend it though.

i get 6 weeks a year

Like a true kiwi, I want to live in Aus the most.

USA is only the best if you're rich.

>Canada and Australia both seem pretty inhospitable due to weather.
Canada isn’t frigging Siberia lmao

is it true that americans are basically mentally impaired and that as a foreigner you willl automatically be among the top 10% smartest people and have no problem getting a nice job?

really? you like our weather??? thats surprising since i do not like our weather. I prefer AUS weather.

Thats pretty rare unless you're a teacher

crazy how the UK went from world super power to irrelevant shithole in 120 years

Where do you live in NZ,around Auckland is quite good, not too cold winter, not too hot summer, just annoying rain sometimes.

>noooonn, you can't banzai attack us

Attached: 1568633610142.png (231x218, 18K)

All of these countries are totally fine 1st world countries and any 'bad' parts of them that aren't related to the climate can easily be avoided

Life seems easiest in aus though

Automatically in the top 56% if you're European

Welly, Strong chilly wind and unpredictable weather.

Well you know that's pretty exceptional. The average is something like 2 weeks and you're not expected to take off more than a few days in one go. There is also zero protection for employees, no safety net if you get fired and healthcare is eye-wateringly expensive unless you are in a good job that covers it. Taxes are actually pretty similar too once you factor for the difference. Property taxes there don't even get your rubbish collected lol.

Australia is a flat boring desert though

That'd be why, the wind there is terrible.

Not true, tubby. Melbourne is the cultural capital of the world.

It's your country too.

Canada because I love Montreal

if you work in any position that requires some sort of demanded skill then you have a decent amount of time off.

how do you avoid 99% tax rates in new pakistan?

Not sure what country you're talking about here

Not many countries out there that have the variety of the US, and lots of aus are Mediterranean or tropical climates

>French part of Canada
>Drunk part of Australia
Accept no substitutes.

part
and
parcel

not australia, ideally in the USA, they have guns and are not cucked

Absolute state of Australians

All of them are shitholes but Australia is the least shit

Assuming I'd be an average Jerry

Canada
Australia
NZ
UK
USA

>muh londonistan xd
Have you literally ever been there or do you just repeat after what pol says?

NZ looks comfy af

Attached: rela21.jpg (780x420, 91K)

Paul Joseph Watson lives there

Welly even though windier, is much more warmer than the deep south

crazy how the "People's" Republic of China went from and irrelevant shithole to a relevant shithole in 120 years

Is that an insult faggot?

Bugman mentality.

1. UK
2. Québec
3. NZ
4. Australia
5. USA

The US is beautiful. It's such a big varied country with so much to do, with a climate that's tolerable all across the board. You got guns and a constitution that's very serious about protecting individual freedoms. There's no mudslimes or chinks waiting to replace you. Worst you'll get is ameridian shitskins from mexico, but at least they're christian. If you're smart (which I'm not), it's also the best country for striking it rich. But you don't need that if you plan right. It's also a really cheap country for industrialized standards which doesn't show on the stats, so people assume it's a shithole for most. It's not.

Attached: american landscape.jpg (1440x907, 126K)

>believing what rightie shills tell you
There's no hope for you

Attached: pol pliz.png (696x792, 597K)

US > UK > NZ > AU > CA

kiwi is right though

USA>CAN>UK>NZ>DPRK>AU

define rich

top 20% imo

you have way higher taxes than any anglo country

top 20% in america multi millionaires

$5200 a month but it's still a lot imo as long as you don't live in cali or nyc

I don't get why a lot of you guys are like "America's a shithole." I used to be poor (I'm more middle class now) and it's still pretty alright. Really all first world countries are pretty good. Also, name one country where you have a higher chance of getting free bullets at school. I have never had to buy ammo because people keep shooting me. It's pretty kino.